Such Hate

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman

As per usual the haters strive for the moral high ground of Hypocrite Hill *-) .........

Look at the state ... Attacking an old fella ...
... The usuals will defend or ignore it ... What a disgrace ... Constantly losing is bringing out the frustration in these people but taking it out on another old fella aint right ... The tolerant left

Guest pelmetman

You can see where the fascists got their Nazi.....ooops I mean nasty streak from >:-) ...........

Barryd999 - 2019-06-06 3:57 PM

Not defending this but LBC (amazingly) showed more of that clip and its clear both sides were shouting Fascist etc etc. It sounded to me that there were a fair few anti Trump supporters condemning the behaviour as well *Your just as bad as them etc". https://www.lbc.co.uk/watch-videos/anti-trump-protest-violence-milkshake-supporter/

Oh you poor thing ... You watch that video and decide because both sides were calling each other fascists they are both equally to blame for the POTUS Trump supporter being assaulted ... Your hatred runs deep Barry and you need to take your anti-Trump goggles off ... Nice to see the violent chubby blonde lady has supposedly been sacked by the NHS for her part in attacking the POTUS Trump supporter ... Yuk

Birdbrain - 2019-06-06 5:15 PM

Not defending this but LBC (amazingly) showed more of that clip and its clear both sides were shouting Fascist etc etc. It sounded to me that there were a fair few anti Trump supporters condemning the behaviour as well *Your just as bad as them etc". https://www.lbc.co.uk/watch-videos/anti-trump-protest-violence-milkshake-supporter/

Oh you poor thing ... You watch that video and decide because both sides were calling each other fascists they are both equally to blame for the POTUS Trump supporter being assaulted ... Your hatred runs deep Barry and you need to take your anti-Trump goggles off ... Nice to see the violent chubby blonde lady has supposedly been sacked by the NHS for her part in attacking the POTUS Trump supporter ... Yuk

Im not condoning any of it. It was despicable behaviour by what thankfully seems to be a minority bunch of feckwits. Just pointing out that it wasnt quite the full picture.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-06 6:08 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-06 5:15 PM

Im not condoning any of it. It was despicable behaviour by what thankfully seems to be a minority bunch of feckwits. Just pointing out that it wasnt quite the full picture.

Whateva Barry ... I thought you were better than that

Archived