Suggestions Please

michele

Ok we have managed to book the shuttle again at the end of May the kids half term . looking for somewhere to go have no ideas where but we know that we dont want to go to far because of the milage and the petrol costs

that added to shopping and days out for the kids it ends up being a real expensive week .

Any clues where we could take the kids the other side of the channel for the week ? prefrably with a beach or somewhere that has a nice town to walk around and entertain ourselfs .

all suggestions will be given all consideration .

Thansk Girls :D

No we didnt go any further there always seemed to be a lack of stopping places no Aires especially as when looking in the past it has been rather more winterish..

j9 le touquet is nice but its been done to the hilt by us i dare say it will be a stopp off over night going out and back.

Shame you want the beach we did Belgium quite a bit in the Easter holiday and they do a brochure called The guide I think it was , it was brilliant and you wouldn't believe how much there is to do for teenagers there. Much of it water related, we went to the Caves of Hun, where there is a lovely new Aire just built within 2 minute walk of the centre.

The only problem at the time was they had turned the water tap off as the office that I presume normal houses someone who takes the fees had been closed down, again I presume for the winter. But thanks to one of the Mels on here I remembered to look for a cemetery and there it was in full view of the Aire, got there and the tap was on the outside wall. We did get a couple of strange looks but it was a great idea.

Archived