Sunaks Sunny Uplands

Bulletguy

Seems Mr Sunak has not been openly transparent about his family connections to vast wealth and an undeniable conflict of interests. Their IT company, Infosys, has government contracts. The Ministerial code of conduct has become a joke with the Tories.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/27/huge-wealth-of-sunaks-family-not-declared-in-ministerial-register

Also worth looking into his voting record.....not a pretty sight. :-|

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/25428/rishi_sunak/richmond_%28yorks%29/votes

I knew he was absolutely minted. Richest out the lot of them I think. Lives just up the road from here. Do you want me to go and do some donuts in his considerable garden on the scooter?

Must admit he comes across as the least dodgy out of the lot of them but dont be fooled.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-27 6:51 PM

I knew he was absolutely minted. Richest out the lot of them I think. Lives just up the road from here. Do you want me to go and do some donuts in his considerable garden on the scooter?

Must admit he comes across as the least dodgy out of the lot of them but dont be fooled.

He's against increasing tax on banks and wants to reduce tax for the wealthy to be funded by depriving the less well off and disabled. Thats just a 'snapshot' of his nasty views all of which I disagree with.

Bulletguy - 2020-11-27 7:53 PM

He's against increasing tax on banks and wants to reduce tax for the wealthy to be funded by depriving the less well off and disabled. Thats just a 'snapshot' of his nasty views all of which I disagree with.

Well I get his reluctance to raise the tax on banks.

They are not making the money they used to do.

Lower interest rates, PPI claims, and increasing defaults from failing uk businesses has already greatly reduced their profits.

The viable businesses will just relocate to the EU.

Leaving the unviable ones to be bailed out by the taxpayer again.

Birdbrain - 2020-11-28 7:45 AM

More hate not hope from the usuals

pelmetman - 2020-11-28 9:50 AM

Yep typical envious Loser Lefties :D ..........

Get back in your twin jerker echo chamber of migrant hatred, Labour hatred, Corbyn hatred, Starmer hatred, Muslim hatred, EU hatred, and Guardian hatred. *-)

John52 - 2020-11-28 6:08 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-11-27 7:53 PM

Well I get his reluctance to raise the tax on banks.

They are not making the money they used to do.

Lower interest rates, PPI claims, and increasing defaults from failing uk businesses has already greatly reduced their profits.

The viable businesses will just relocate to the EU.

Leaving the unviable ones to be bailed out by the taxpayer again.

Over £800 billion in banking gone to Frankfurt alone. 8-)

pelmetman - 2020-11-28 9:50 AM

Yep typical envious Loser Lefties :D ..........

Envious? Why would I be envious of Sunak? I live in the same area as him but I actually get to enjoy it, he doesn't. (lol)

Archived