Sure Queer Stammer ...

Birdbrain

From the bloke who incited violence when he said he would don Khaki and pick up a rifle if his precious Brexit wasnt delivered and who said nothing of the hooligans, many of which were in uniform that descended on London to pick a fight with black people but when that didnt happen turned on our own Police force instead.

Farage is a feckin Joke, except he isnt funny. Well he was when he got "Shaked".

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-08-03 11:51 AM

From the bloke who incited violence when he said he would don Khaki and pick up a rifle if his precious Brexit wasnt delivered and who said nothing of the hooligans, many of which were in uniform that descended on London to pick a fight with black people but when that didnt happen turned on our own Police force instead.

Farage is a feckin Joke, except he isnt funny. Well he was when he got "Shaked".

No doubt you'll still be making excuses for them when they start another riot? *-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-08-03 5:07 PM

No doubt you'll still be making excuses for them when they start another riot? *-) .........

Nope, I certainly wont be if that is what happens. I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy of Sewage

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-08-03 6:56 PM

Nope, I certainly wont be if that is what happens. I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy of Sewage

How is Farage a hypocrite (?) .........

Did he pretend to be a Remoaner/Brexiteer like your chum Corbyn? >:-) .......

From the bloke who finds thuggery and violence "funny" you aint half got a cheek

pelmetman - 2020-08-03 7:31 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-08-03 6:56 PM

How is Farage a hypocrite (?) .........

Did he pretend to be a Remoaner/Brexiteer like your chum Corbyn? >:-) .......

No but he incited violence on national TV And threatened to pick up a rifle if it didnt go his way, now he is bleating on Twitter about a few unarmed black people in uniforms.

Archived