Susan Royle - Get lost

ROON

Is anybody else sick and tired of phone calls from this automated woman,

'Hello. My name is Susan Royle. Do you need a financial loan and yet your credit rating ... etc etc etc.'

She phones me up about four times a bloomin' day and I DON'T WANT A LOAN, I DON'T CARE WHAT MY CREDIT RATING IS AND DON'T KNOW EITHER. I can only assume that because I have entered competitions my number has been bandied about. Now I have a male version of her phoning me as well. Surely this can't be legal to harrass people who havn't applied for any loans ect. :-(

Hi Roon,

If you "google" Telephone Preference Service and then register with TPS, they will stop all junk mail and nuisance telephone calls. I did this about 18 months ago. It takes 28 days before it takes effect. I have never had junk mail or nuisance calls since. The sooner you register the sooner they will stop. Hope this gives you peace and quiet. Good luck

Jean

Thanks Spospe and Jean and Ray. Will do those things .... I'm sure they gave their speaking voice that name because it sounds like Susan Boyle and it makes you stop and hold the phone for a second in disbelief. Thanks again. Joy

ROON - 2009-08-01 5:51 PM

Thanks Spospe and Jean and Ray. Will do those things .... I'm sure they gave their speaking voice that name because it sounds like Susan Boyle and it makes you stop and hold the phone for a second in disbelief. Thanks again. Joy

Who is Susan Boyle ???

:-(

TPS reduced my pest calls but I still get them from companies who go very quiet on the phone when I say I am going to report them. I think there are some firms who ignore the rules.

MPS has eliminated all my junk but those delivered to 'the occupier' or similar generic address.

BT certainly ignore it :-S apparently their phone tariff is the best & cheapest & no one can better their broadband for speed or price.

We had two calls a month until we threatened to report them,

It made me more determined to stick with virgin, I just wish we could get a land line with them

Archived