TCOI

Forester

Showing your sensitive side Frank?. Hope this doesn,t mean you are about to change your style, although a little less abrasive might help perhaps. Going through life without offending anyone is nigh on impossible, but at least you have given us plenty to think about, and this is essential, as no forum can survive on pleasantries and the odd joke for long before succumbing to sheer boredom.

Back to taxing the van over the internet now. Third attempt, but i,ll get there eventually. :-(

Forester - 2007-01-20 11:00 AM

Your right  lets start the ; The foot & mouth club. he he.

Slipping up there Wayne as you haven,t mentioned contributions. About time you had a decent picture on your profile. Something classy like what i,ve got.

The wife,s interested in joining your club, but i,ll try and get her picture to you before you make a decision.

There you go Chopper. Nothing much to look at and always making demands and abusing my body, but she works hard around the house, always makes sure i,ve got plenty of money, never complains or nags and a great cook as well. Not up to your usual standards, but maybe you could make an exemption for old times sake.

starspirit - 2007-01-20 12:29 PM Go on then - me too - let me invite you all to tell me where I am going wrong as well. Thanks

The females would say  "it's because you are a male!!!

thats what Maggie says to me, & Howie about your picture are you out of breath now? I.L.M.U.O.

There we are Chopper, a simple magazine cover. Now who could take offence over something like that. Mein Fuhrer has just informed me that i,m taking her and the mother in law shopping, so i,ll catch you all later. Should keep me out of trouble for a hour or two. ;-)

Guest starspirit

Ah but - it's because I am male that I don't get paranoid at other people's humour and points of view.

Ah but - it's because I am male that I get all the good jobs like the loo and waste water.

starspirit - 2007-01-20 6:17 PM

Ah but - it's because I am male that I don't get paranoid at other people's humour and points of view.

Ah but - it's because I am male that I get all the good jobs like the loo and waste water.

Seeing as it's usually the male of the species who fills the loo and waste water tank then fair's fair chuck! We've got to let you think you've got some 'responsibility' around here! (lol) (lol) (lol)

I see my posts as providing a service to the self-righteous, there’s nothing they like more than the opportunity to preach their feigned moral superiority.

My next thread will be an exposé of the unsavoury practices that go on in the shower blocks at camp sites.

Archived