THE Peoples Rally - London

Bulletguy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman

Face it Bullet ;-) ..........

London does not represent Britain or LONDONERS >:-) .........

If a bunch of Twendy Wendy Fanny's feel the need to protest again in the murder Capitol of the UK *-) .........

Am I bothered as a genuine LONDONER?............

NOPE >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 3:20 PM

Have you told Nigels little group as they're heading to London and Faridge has been there all week after seeing what a disaster his planned "Jarrow March" turned into. Even National Trust banned 'em. (lol)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-nigel-farage-march-national-trust-leave-eu-a8836221.html

Their ranks have swelled today though to a mind boggling 137. 8-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 3:48 PM

Have you told Nigels little group as they're heading to London and Faridge has been there all week after seeing what a disaster his planned "Jarrow March" turned into. Even National Trust banned 'em. (lol)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-nigel-farage-march-national-trust-leave-eu-a8836221.html

It say's more about those Brexiteers who are prepared to march into that multi cultural cesspit called London, than it does about the anti Democratic T*w*A*ts that reside there *-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 3:56 PM

It say's more about those Brexiteers who are prepared to march into that multi cultural cesspit called London, than it does about the anti Democratic T*w*A*ts that reside there *-) ........

Deary deary me.......looks like you're having a massive hissy fit or is it just 'dutch courage' at work again? *-)

You'll end up with a coronary at this rate.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 4:22 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 3:56 PM

Deary deary me.......looks like you're having a massive hissy fit or is it just 'dutch courage' at work again? *-)

You'll end up with a coronary at this rate.

I don't need Dutch courage.......My side WON B-) ........

You LOSERS just need to accept that FACT >:-) ........

I can assure you, they are not all Londoners. People travelled from all over the country far and wide for what has turned out to be an absolutely epic event. Well done them. Meanwhile all the Brexiteers have been able to organise is a washed out pretend march to London which has all but fizzled out and one that Farage seems to have abandoned and literally a handful of nutcases who thought it would be a good protest to try and hold up the traffic and ferries and nobody turned up for that either or they got the day wrong.

This is a good one. Turn up the volume. (lol)

What will it take to get these fools in the government to start to listen? They have failed to pass her terrible deal which is now the only option apart from remaining so let the people decide.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-23 5:00 PM

I can assure you, they are not all Londoners. People travelled from all over the country far and wide for what has turned out to be an absolutely epic event.

Of course not ;-) ...........We have a 48% "Loser" population.........Prolly 90% in London :D .......

Which is why those folk who are prepared to march into the Remoaners citadel, are those who have my moral support B-) ...............

I can assure you, they are not all Londoners. People travelled from all over the country far and wide for what has turned out to be an absolutely epic event. Well done them.

You have to remember Pelmethead thinks everyone in London lives there and on another thread actually claimed London wasn't Britain so i've no idea which country he thinks it belongs to though for the past 40 odd years he believed he'd 'been to Russia' when the closest he got was a Ukraine sea port!

Meanwhile all the Brexiteers have been able to organise is a washed out pretend march to London which has all but fizzled out and one that Farage seems to have abandoned and literally a handful of nutcases who thought it would be a good protest to try and hold up the traffic and ferries and nobody turned up for that either or they got the day wrong.

The Leave march quickly became a major embarrassment from day one and THE Peoples Vote rally has blown 'em out. Official figures coming in now at over a million.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/mar/23/brexit-hundreds-of-thousands-expected-to-march-for-peoples-vote-london-live-updates

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 6:11 PM

I can assure you, they are not all Londoners. People travelled from all over the country far and wide for what has turned out to be an absolutely epic event. Well done them.

You have to remember Pelmethead thinks everyone in London lives there and on another thread actually claimed London wasn't Britain so i've no idea which country he thinks it belongs to though for the past 40 odd years he believed he'd 'been to Russia' when the closest he got was a Ukraine sea port!

Meanwhile all the Brexiteers have been able to organise is a washed out pretend march to London which has all but fizzled out and one that Farage seems to have abandoned and literally a handful of nutcases who thought it would be a good protest to try and hold up the traffic and ferries and nobody turned up for that either or they got the day wrong.

The Leave march quickly became a major embarrassment from day one and THE Peoples Vote rally has blown 'em out. Official figures coming in now at over a million.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/mar/23/brexit-hundreds-of-thousands-expected-to-march-for-peoples-vote-london-live-updates

So the same old LOSERS come out to have a Tantrum >:-) .......

Here's the same question that I've asked months prolly years ago ;-) ........

How are you LOSER'S going to change our minds? :-| ........

Just askin :D ......

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 4:26 PM...……………..I don't need Dutch courage.......My side WON B-) ........

So, this isn't about economic logic, patriotism, or the national interest, is it? It is just about possession.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-03-23 6:56 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 4:26 PM...……………..I don't need Dutch courage.......My side WON B-) ........

So, this isn't about economic logic, patriotism, or the national interest, is it? It is just about possession.

It's pretty obvious the EU owns your soul *-) ........

So stand aside from the debate :-| ........

From us who are proud to be BRITISH B-) ........

Christ look at this lot .... Brian Kirby to the left ... Little Barry at the front with the beret on ... Bullet of course as usual behind Barry and Farty Pants with the fingerless gloves on ... Fancy using a child like that to get a political point across ... Vile ...

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2019-03-23 8:06 PM

Christ look at this lot .... Brian Kirby to the left ... Little Barry at the front with the beret on ... Bullet of course as usual behind Barry and Farty Pants with the fingerless gloves on ... Fancy using a child like that to get a political point across ... Vile ...

Almost a full coach......If you don't count the empty seats by the windows >:-) ..........

BTW Barry's forgot his teeth :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 8:12 PM

Almost a full coach......If you don't count the empty seats by the windows >:-) ..........

Joking apart fancy using a kid like that

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2019-03-23 8:19 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 8:12 PM

Joking apart fancy using a kid like that

Remoaners have never had any shame *-) .........

It became evident on the 24th of June 2016 when they thought they'd won after they LOST 8-) .........

Ahh but, but errr, blue passports! Made in France of course....oh dear! (lol)

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 7:08 PM

So "proud" you run away from UK for 6 month every year to live in a field on the cheap because you can't afford Brexit Britain. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 8:40 PM

Ahh but, but errr, blue passports! Made in France of course....oh dear! (lol)

You really don't have a clue do you Dumb Dumb? (lol) ..........

It "was" just about leaving the EU.........

Now after 2.5 years of a Remoaner BITCHFEST.......I'm torn between who I'd want to annoy more...... if you manage to force another referendum :-S .........

I guess voting LEAVE AGAIN will suffice >:-) ......

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 8:45 PM

So "proud" you run away from UK for 6 month every year to live in a field on the cheap because you can't afford Brexit Britain. *-)

This field costs me 500+ quid a month ;-) ......

I doubt you could afford it :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 8:50 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 8:45 PM

This field costs me 500+ quid a month ;-) ......

I find that extremely hard to believe and probably wildly exaggerated but if true, all i can say is they've seen you coming!! How much a month are they charging in high season? Residential parks with permanent sites inc facilities charge less. Some friends of mine returned from Spain recently and booked an apartment for next year. I'll ask 'em how much and also what they were paying for their A class on sites.

Has anyone noticed something about the clips and photos showed above and pretty much all the videos and coverage today? Even though we are apparently "the losers" everyone seems happy and upbeat. Brexiteers are generally angry and miserable. They were angry and miserable before the referendum and even if we do leave they will still be angry and miserable. Do you see the theme here? The common denominator? If you voted for Brexit you are probably angry about something (and miserable).

One thing I do know for sure though is that if you feel angry and miserable shooting yourself in the face and making yourself poorer only to realise all your problems have not gone away because guess what? They were nothing to do with the EU is just going to make you more angry and miserable (and poorer).

Archived