Taking back control

Fast Pat

Guest pelmetman

Pssst.........You're too late ;-) ..........

We voted on Thursday (lol) ...........

The next election is 2022 >:-) ...........

Psst.... it's not about the European elections.

In one post you've demonstrated why you are so poorly informed. The video is over 11 minutes long, yet you managed to reply within 5 minutes, so we can only conclude that you leapt to your conclusion without watching it?

So a challenge for you, park your prejudices and watch the video, then return with some constructive arguments about it, it's actual content, not where the narrator might live because of where his spouse lives, but about the arguments raised.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-05-26 8:27 AM

In one post you've demonstrated why you are so poorly informed. The video is over 11 minutes long, yet you managed to reply within 5 minutes, so we can only conclude that you leapt to your conclusion without watching it?

So a challenge for you, park your prejudices and watch the video, then return with some constructive arguments about it, it's actual content, not where the narrator might live because of where his spouse lives, but about the arguments raised.

We've had 3 years of Project Fear *-) ..........

I'm not about to waste another 11 minutes of my life watching rehashed Remoaner propaganda ;-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-05-26 9:04 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-05-26 8:27 AM

We've had 3 years of Project Fear *-) ..........

I'm not about to waste another 11 minutes of my life watching rehashed Remoaner propaganda ;-) ...........

I'm guessing that you watched it but couldn't find anything to disagree with? Little challenge for you, any argument in the video that you can disprove I will make a donation of £10 to the RNLI, come on do your bit for this great British charity, it will be so easy if it's just propaganda.

Archived