Teenage neo-Nazis jailed

Bulletguy

Two teenage neo-Nazis who incited terror attacks on targets including Prince Harry have been jailed. Michal Szewczuk and Oskar Dunn-Koczorowski were members of a group calling itself Sonnenkrieg Division, described as the “third generation” of banned terrorist group National Action.

Old Bailey, judge Rebecca Poulet QC said “individuals were urged to go out and commit appalling acts of violence on others for no reason that can ever be understood by any right-thinking individuals.” She said targets included Jewish people, non-white people and anyone “perceived to be complicit in the perpetuation of multiculturalism”.

The ugliness of far right extremism. Vile people with sick minds.

https://tinyurl.com/y658cl3z

Guest pelmetman

They don't sound very British do they ;-) ...........

Perhaps we should have some sort of control over the type of folk we let in? :-|..........

Just sayin >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-06-18 8:30 PM

What makes you think anyone needs a "very British name" to become a far right extremist? :-S

Idiot.

Perhaps we should have some sort of control over the type of folk we let in? :-|..........

If you took the trouble to read the damn article you'd see one was just 10 years old when he came to UK so highly doubt he, or the other had the faintest knowledge of any evil ideology.

It's simple what we need to control. Cut out the evil cancer of far right extremism by challenging and calling out those with warped mindsets just as has happened with this pair, showing those who support these vile views they will not be tolerated.

747 - 2019-06-18 11:40 PM

Well?

Instead of bleating about it on forums, get off your derriere and actually DO something about it.

Perhaps you are not the active type due to age or senility. :-(

When you can find any posts of mine supporting far right wing extremist views, feel free to post 'em up. Supercilious little git.

"Supercilious" ... I had to look that one up ... Dont think hes ever used that one before ... "little git" I'm fairly confident he will have ... Being fairly new here I find it odd that one or two members who constantly condemn certain hate throw so much of it around ... Many of their posts across the many threads they takes part in are the same ... Strange , very strange

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-18 9:25 PM

What makes you think anyone needs a "very British name" to become a far right extremist? :-S

Idiot.

If you took the trouble to read the damn article you'd see one was just 10 years old when he came to UK so highly doubt he, or the other had the faintest knowledge of any evil ideology.

It's simple what we need to control. Cut out the evil cancer of far right extremism by challenging and calling out those with warped mindsets just as has happened with this pair, showing those who support these vile views they will not be tolerated.

I blame the parents ;-) ........

Bulletguy - 2019-06-19 12:29 AM

Well?

Instead of bleating about it on forums, get off your derriere and actually DO something about it.

When you can find any posts of mine supporting far right wing extremist views, feel free to post 'em up. Supercilious little git.

You really are slow in the brain department aren't you?

You don't like the Far Right, Racists, Tories et al and whinge non stop on a motorhome forum about it, starting umpteen posts to that effect. Yet you never get involved to fight it, you are just another big mouthed, opinionated gobs**te who does nothing. In short, you are a waste of space. Either put up or shutup ... I hate whingers and bleaters. >:-(

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 7:58 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-18 9:25 PM

Idiot.

I blame the parents ;-) ........

Parents, grandparents, their peers....who knows? It's certainly fed to them from older (and very dangerous) minds. At their age my only interests was music, cars and girls, as it was with all other teen lads i knew.

747 - 2019-06-19 9:48 AM

Well?

You don't like the Far Right, Racists, Tories et al and whinge non stop on a motorhome forum about it, starting umpteen posts to that effect. Yet you never get involved to fight it, you are just another big mouthed, opinionated gobs**te who does nothing. In short, you are a waste of space. Either put up or shutup ... I hate whingers and bleaters. >:-(

You're o/d'ing on more self flattery.....stay away from mirrors.

Bulletguy - 2019-06-19 12:01 PM

Well?

Your answers to my posts are puzzling. You are either severely Dyslexic or clinically insane. 8-)

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-06-19 12:41 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-19 12:01 PM

Well?

Your answers to my posts are puzzling. You are either severely Dyslexic or clinically insane. 8-)

Prolly both :D ........

Well?

I don't think that 747 can be called a git as it's a name for a pregnant camel *-)

Guest pelmetman
teflon2 - 2019-06-19 6:13 PM

Well?

I don't think that 747 can be called a git as it's a name for a pregnant camel *-)

This is what I love about this forum B-) ........

Useful info should I impregnate a Camel :D .......

Well?

747 did work in Egypt for a while ... Broke one or two hearts they say ... Camel hearts maybe

Birdbrain - 2019-06-19 6:29 PM

Well?

747 did work in Egypt for a while ... Broke one or two hearts they say ... Camel hearts maybe

Ive met him and there is no fecking way he could impregnate a Camel, He's only three feet tall (with his arms in the air)

Barryd999 - 2019-06-19 6:38 PM

Well?

Ive met him and there is no fecking way he could impregnate a Camel, He's only three feet tall (with his arms in the air)

Maybe so but the pump mechanism he patented to overcum such problems works wonders ... The Blowing 747 he called it if I remember correctly ... Shortar$e

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-06-19 6:43 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-06-19 6:38 PM

Well?

Maybe so but the pump mechanism he patented to overcum such problems works wonders ... The Blowing 747 he called it if I remember correctly ... Shortar$e

That's a posh name for a ladder :D ......

Les W - 2019-06-20 2:21 PM

"little git"

What a thoroughly unpleasant little sh1t you come across as.

I understood the 'little git' bit but what does supercilious mean? 8-)

Should I be even more offended or can I add it to my CV? :-S

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-06-20 7:41 PM

Les W - 2019-06-20 2:21 PM

"little git"

What a thoroughly unpleasant little sh1t you come across as.

I understood the 'little git' bit but what does supercilious mean? 8-)

Should I be even more offended or can I add it to my CV? :-S

I had that once ;-) ..........

But course of antibiotics cured it :D .........

Archived