Tesco camera's

michele

It about time and I am really pleased that our Tescos hs hd so many complaints that they have apparently instaled cameras in the post so that if you park in a disabled bay without displaying your VALID diability badge you get photgraphed .. Apparently they send this to the DLA who do a check on your number plate and ask the local authority if or not you hold exemption ..GOOD Finally someone doing something about it .

They get a fine apparently ..

what happens if you drive two vehicles, and not the one your registerd with is being used ?

Or you may be a passenger in someone elses car/van.

It would be good to have these people stopped, will there be a penalty concidering it would be classed as private land and not part of the highway?

pete

Apparently some towns have put hidden cameras on disabled parking spots and when they see someone get out, they have a warden who checks on the number on the ticket and if it says it is for a 88 year old woman and two males got out (for example) they are booked.

The worst example that i seen was in worcester, two very fit lads pulled up in two cars, parked in the disabled bays, got out the cars, got their gear out and went into the gym.

When i passed comment, they laughed and started to limp, i said that i hoped that they got their wish.

pete

Similar here - disabled bay and up roles a large people carrier out of which get three kids and a Mum all very healthy looking and off they go to the shops.

Nobody said a word.

But the the car park was full but for the five disabled bays which were empty - until this lady used one.

Archived