Thai's Absence

Thai Bry

Dear All

I have to sadly say that I'm going to be logging off soon for a while.

My good lady wife has now had 2 "recalls" for screening results.So as you can appreciate my mind is now elsewhere & need to concentrate on things closer to home.

Hopefully it will be only a short break before I'm back.

Whatever your beliefs and religions are, I hope that you all find the happiness that you all seek.

Thai

Have some idea of what you are going through - recently my wife has had a succession of ECG, Cat Scans, & MRI scan because he blood pressure was so low (60/40 and dropped to 40/0 when she stood up)

GREAT support and help from the Hosp - and now after many months she seems to be coming out of it.

They think it may have been some sort of viral attack on her heart muscle. They will check her regularly for any signs of permanent damage.

But we have gone from deep lows to a steady climb back closer and closer to "normality" - whatever that is.

So Thai - my very best for you both, be strong and do let us know how you both are from time to time.

Hi,ThaiI really do wish you and your wife all the best ?? Brian
Thai Bry - 2007-11-29 11:26 PM

Dear All

I have to sadly say that I'm going to be logging off soon for a while.

My good lady wife has now had 2 "recalls" for screening results.So as you can appreciate my mind is now elsewhere & need to concentrate on things closer to home.

Hopefully it will be only a short break before I'm back.

Whatever your beliefs and religions are, I hope that you all find the happiness that you all seek.

Thai

Our thoughts are with you Thai and wife, hope all goes well for you both and we'll see you soon. Don't forget to have the best Christmas you can and if you ever feel the need for some light relief you'll be more than welcome to join us all in the MMM home for the bewidered and confused. :D :D

All the best, D.

My mother-in-law had a small "lump" which she was told was probably just a cycst but to get checked out by the doctor "just to be sure". "It was probably nothing". But it was!.

She was given three choices at the hospital following needle biopsy,

1 Take pills, these will probably keep it at bay for a couple of years or more but no guarantee.

2 Lumpectamy followed by a course of chemo and radiation.

3 Have it all off. (one side)

She thought for a few seconds and said "have it all off, I want a good few more years yet" So she did and has bounced back so fast its not true.

All tests of surrounding and removed glands came back all clear. (Thank you G)

We take her to a classic concert tomorrow, fireworks, lazers etc at Birmingham. She has lots of travels lined up as well.

her 93rd birthday is 28th April 2008. All the above was within the last 6 months.

So, have faith, take the safest option quickly and get on with life would be my advice. In the end it becomes just something else you can natter about.

Our thoughts are with you.

Clive & Janet.

Archived