Thankfully They Made It

Birdbrain

I reckon the Brexiteers, maybe Farage should take em seeing as their desired "No Deal" Crash out will see us out of the Dublin Regulation and Eurodac database so we wont be able to return them to the country they came through anymore as we can and do now. If the French get even more cheesed off with us and tear up the Le Touquet agreement which reduced the flow of Migrants down from 80000 to 30000 in the 2000's when our borders went French side and with guaranteed Chaos at Dover, Blimey, it will be a free for all!

If that happens then you Brexiteers should look after them.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-01 6:26 PM

I reckon the Brexiteers, maybe Farage should take em seeing as their desired "No Deal" Crash out will see us out of the Dublin Regulation and Eurodac database so we wont be able to return them to the country they came through anymore as we can and do now. If the French get even more cheesed off with us and tear up the Le Touquet agreement which reduced the flow of Migrants down from 80000 to 30000 in the 2000's when our borders went French side and with guaranteed Chaos at Dover, Blimey, it will be a free for all!

Aaaah its all Mr Farages fault they are coming ... I dont recall him saying we should do more to help ... I do on the other hand remember you saying so umpteen times ... You still unable to help

Birdbrain - 2019-06-01 6:41 PM

Aaaah its all Mr Farages fault they are coming ... I dont recall him saying we should do more to help ... I do on the other hand remember you saying so umpteen times ... You still unable to help

Well if you take a bit of time to see what Barry has said, he is explaining that Mr Farage's proposed course of action will make it much more difficult for the UK to return these poor unfortunates.

But I'm sure that you knew that already, you be such a loving person to your fellow man (obviously not in an Elton sort of way - although if you are gay there's nothing wrong with that.) were probably so keen to leave the EU so our new friends can stay here.

Fast Pat - 2019-06-01 6:49 PM

Well if you take a bit of time to see what Barry has said, he is explaining that Mr Farage's proposed course of action will make it much more difficult for the UK to return these poor unfortunates.

But I'm sure that you knew that already, you be such a loving person to your fellow man (obviously not in an Elton sort of way - although if you are gay there's nothing wrong with that.) were probably so keen to leave the EU so our new friends can stay here.

I can't make head nor tails of that mumbo jumbo ... What Sir Eltons sexuality has to do with this thread is beyond me ... Shocking

If the French get even more cheesed off with us and tear up the Le Touquet agreement which reduced the flow of Migrants down from 80000 to 30000 in the 2000's when our borders went French side and with guaranteed Chaos at Dover, Blimey, it will be a free for all!

What do you mean "if".......French politicians told UK three years ago if serious about wanting to "take back control", remember to take back your border with you off our soil.

Rightly so too imo.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/25/calais-mayor-calls-for-migrant-camps-to-be-moved-to-britain-foll/

Bulletguy - 2019-06-01 7:17 PM

If the French get even more cheesed off with us and tear up the Le Touquet agreement which reduced the flow of Migrants down from 80000 to 30000 in the 2000's when our borders went French side and with guaranteed Chaos at Dover, Blimey, it will be a free for all!

What do you mean "if".......French politicians told UK three years ago if serious about wanting to "take back control", remember to take back your border with you off our soil.

Rightly so too imo.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/25/calais-mayor-calls-for-migrant-camps-to-be-moved-to-britain-foll/

I thought we were still in the EU ... imo ... Lordy

Aaaah its all Mr Farages fault they are coming ... I dont recall him saying we should do more to help .. I do on the other hand remember you saying so umpteen times ... You still unable to help

Do you? That is most odd Mr Birdbrain as I dont recall saying that to you and you keep telling us you are new here. I think you must have me confused with someone else surely. B-)

Barryd999 - 2019-06-01 9:01 PM

Aaaah its all Mr Farages fault they are coming ... I dont recall him saying we should do more to help .. I do on the other hand remember you saying so umpteen times ... You still unable to help

Do you? That is most odd Mr Birdbrain as I dont recall saying that to you and you keep telling us you are new here. I think you must have me confused with someone else surely. B-)

I didn't say you said it to me princess did I ??? ... Before I joined this wonderful inclusive , friendly place I used to look in and view the goings on ... Its an open forum to view sweetheart ... Lordy

Birdbrain - 2019-06-01 9:07 PM

I didn't say you said it to me princess did I ??? ... Before I joined this wonderful inclusive , friendly place I used to look in and view the goings on ... Its an open forum to view sweetheart ... Lordy

Ah I see, So you browsed before you decided to take the plunge and join. Very wise. There are some right dodgy characters in here. There used to be a bloke called Antony but he had some kind of breakdown and joined some Trans Buddhist hippy colony in outer Mongolia. I think he is a transformed man now (well Woman it turned out after all those years on here).

He used to disagree with me that we should help the poor Syrian refugees more in the UK but he saw the light in the end and wrote me a lovely letter all about how he had "found himself" and wanted to help refugees. I would be happy to post it here for you to read if you like, maybe you will find inspiration in it to help your fellow man who is fleeing war and persecution.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-01 10:16 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-01 9:07 PM

Ah I see, So you browsed before you decided to take the plunge and join. Very wise. There are some right dodgy characters in here. There used to be a bloke called Antony but he had some kind of breakdown and joined some Trans Buddhist hippy colony in outer Mongolia. I think he is a transformed man now (well Woman it turned out after all those years on here).

He used to disagree with me that we should help the poor Syrian refugees more in the UK but he saw the light in the end and wrote me a lovely letter all about how he had "found himself" and wanted to help refugees. I would be happy to post it here for you to read if you like, maybe you will find inspiration in it to help your fellow man who is fleeing war and persecution.

Everybody seems to be talking about this Antony fella ... Im fairly new here but he was obviously held in high regard and very popular ... As for helping my fellow young men who are fleeing persecution I am more than happy to do that Barry ... Ive never understood why in the countries our refugees are fleeing from it is mainly young men that seem to be persecuted . .. Not so for the most persecuted folk in the world Christians ... For them its men , women and children of all ages ... Did you help your fellow young man Barry , did you end up taking one or two in ???

Birdbrain - 2019-06-02 6:26 AM

Everybody seems to be talking about this Antony fella ... Im fairly new here ...

Birdbrain/Antony,

You are NOT new here and ARE without doubt one and the same person so, as previously requested, please drop this whingeing approach.

Thank you.

Keith.

Keithl - 2019-06-02 9:28 AM

Everybody seems to be talking about this Antony fella ... Im fairly new here ...

Birdbrain/Antony,

You are NOT new here and ARE without doubt one and the same person so, as previously requested, please drop this whingeing approach.

Thank you.

Keith.

At the risk of getting my wrist slapped Keith lighten up it's obvious to everyone by the tone of his posts he is having a joke. (lol) (lol)

teflon2 - 2019-06-02 7:11 PM

Keithl - 2019-06-02 9:28 AM

Birdbrain/Antony,

Thank you.

Keith.

At the risk of getting my wrist slapped Keith lighten up it's obvious to everyone by the tone of his posts he is having a joke. (lol) (lol)

Thanks ... I thought it was more than obvious myself

I would like to invite certain forum members to come up,t north and let me give you a tour of our cities and villages, then you may possibly begin to understand why we voted to leave europe and are against letting in more refugees into our country. WE ARE FULL. You do not or dont want to see how different cultures and attitudes are pushing our culture and way of life to one side. We feel foreginers in our own country. We cannot go into the cities at night (or hospitals) for fear of attacks from foreign nationals who roam the streets looking for trouble and to intimidate people. In Rotherham the romanys wait at traffic lights and while the lights are at red they rush towards a car and drag the driver out of the car then drive off.A few weeks ago the driver of one car fought back and had his hand cut off with a machette. I would urge certain forum members to open their eyes before it is too late. We should help people in their own countries instead of foolishly letting them come here and over populate our SMALL ISLAND.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-02 8:19 PM

Who is that bloke sending me letters from Outer Mongolia then? :-(

That's someone who finds you more attractive than his Yak :D .........

Guest pelmetman
hymerwoman - 2019-06-03 9:11 AM

I would like to invite certain forum members to come up,t north and let me give you a tour of our cities and villages, then you may possibly begin to understand why we voted to leave europe and are against letting in more refugees into our country. WE ARE FULL. You do not or dont want to see how different cultures and attitudes are pushing our culture and way of life to one side. We feel foreginers in our own country. We cannot go into the cities at night (or hospitals) for fear of attacks from foreign nationals who roam the streets looking for trouble and to intimidate people. In Rotherham the romanys wait at traffic lights and while the lights are at red they rush towards a car and drag the driver out of the car then drive off.A few weeks ago the driver of one car fought back and had his hand cut off with a machette. I would urge certain forum members to open their eyes before it is too late. We should help people in their own countries instead of foolishly letting them come here and over populate our SMALL ISLAND.

Ooooh you'll get the Remoaner brigade frothing at the mouth posting about the reality of our multi cultural nirvana 8-) ...........

hymerwoman - 2019-06-03 9:11 AM

I do live ooop Norf and my experience from Newcastle, to Durham to Darlington and even Teesside is certainly not anything like what you describe. You talk about refugees but refugees are nothing to do with leaving the EU. Leaving the EU with no deal will see us out of the Dublin agreement and with no access to the refugee databases we wont be able to send refugees back to the country they came through. If you wanted to leave the EU to reduce the number of refugees then I am afraid you scored an own goal as it will make the situation worse.

The vast majority of EU workers that come here come to do exactly that, work. All Brexit has done is seen the really valued ones like NHS staff, carers and agricultural workers leave only to be replaced with workers from Asia and Africa.

I will not get into the spit and spat arguments which we see on this forum on a daily basis, but again would suggest that certain members have an open mind on what is happening in this country.

Your missing the point Barry that i am trying to make,WE are Full. I visit the north east and see a very different view to you. I find it rather annoying that people can come here,take our hospitality but put nothing back into the system,ie you arrive,bring over your family,expand your family and demand everything that you want ( i work in social services so don,t even try to tell me that i do not know what i am talking about) yet we have many who have fallen on hard times and end up on the streets.

There is no doubt that certain people come here to work and i have no problem with that except that it expands the population of england and we are running out of space.Wether people agree with me or not the facts are we are over populated and if we do not control it there will be trouble for us all in the very near future.

hymerwoman - 2019-06-03 1:12 PM

I will not get into the spit and spat arguments which we see on this forum on a daily basis, but again would suggest that certain members have an open mind on what is happening in this country.

Your missing the point Barry that i am trying to make,WE are Full. I visit the north east and see a very different view to you. I find it rather annoying that people can come here,take our hospitality but put nothing back into the system,ie you arrive,bring over your family,expand your family and demand everything that you want ( i work in social services so don,t even try to tell me that i do not know what i am talking about) yet we have many who have fallen on hard times and end up on the streets.

There is no doubt that certain people come here to work and i have no problem with that except that it expands the population of england and we are running out of space.Wether people agree with me or not the facts are we are over populated and if we do not control it there will be trouble for us all in the very near future.

You visit the North East? Well I actually live here and have worked across the region for decades and we are not full. I think the fact that you can make a statement such as "I find it rather annoying that people can come here,take our hospitality but put nothing back into the system," really shows that actually you really do not know what you are talking about whether you work in social services or not.

I dont know if you are talking about Asylum seekers / refugees, None EU migrants or EU migrants as you talk about the Romani people which are European. Maybe you should clarify just which immigrants / refugees you seem to have a problem with although I suspect its just any.

As far as refugees are concerned we take a small proportion compared to other European countries and despite what the Daily Mail, Express or the Sun might have told you the UK is one of the hardest countries to successfully achieve asylum. As for settled refugees, none EU and EU migrants they make a bigger contribution in their lifetime here than UK citizens.

The argument that the UK is full, especially in the north is for the birds. Anyway if (I assume you voted to leave) Brexit goes ahead then the exodus of valued EU workers will no doubt continue so we might be glad of a few more asylum seekers and none EU migrants as who else is going to do the jobs that these people vacate?

Barryd999 - 2019-06-03 1:56 PM

You visit the North East? Well I actually live here and have worked across the region for decades and we are not full. I think the fact that you can make a statement such as "I find it rather annoying that people can come here,take our hospitality but put nothing back into the system," really shows that actually you really do not know what you are talking about whether you work in social services or not.

I dont know if you are talking about Asylum seekers / refugees, None EU migrants or EU migrants as you talk about the Romani people which are European. Maybe you should clarify just which immigrants / refugees you seem to have a problem with although I suspect its just any.

As far as refugees are concerned we take a small proportion compared to other European countries and despite what the Daily Mail, Express or the Sun might have told you the UK is one of the hardest countries to successfully achieve asylum. As for settled refugees, none EU and EU migrants they make a bigger contribution in their lifetime here than UK citizens.

The argument that the UK is full, especially in the north is for the birds. Anyway if (I assume you voted to leave) Brexit goes ahead then the exodus of valued EU workers will no doubt continue so we might be glad of a few more asylum seekers and none EU migrants as who else is going to do the jobs that these people vacate?

Oh come on Barry keep up, it's just Anthhhhony / s**tforbrains new nom de plume, because it was so funny last time. I mean someone who holds such belief in our nation would never buy a German made van, and hasn't Anthhhony told us previously that his missus (poor woman) works in social services?

But for the record like you i'm a northerner, I was born and brought up in Middlesbrough, educated in Liverpool, worked in that London and now live County Durham whilst I work in Tyne and Wear. I think you and I know exactly what is happening up North and it isn't the picture painted by Hymenwomen.

Fast Pat - 2019-06-03 2:41 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-06-03 1:56 PM

Oh come on Barry keep up, it's just Anthhhhony / s**tforbrains new nom de plume, because it was so funny last time. I mean someone who holds such belief in our nation would never buy a German made van, and hasn't Anthhhony told us previously that his missus (poor woman) works in social services?

But for the record like you i'm a northerner, I was born and brought up in Middlesbrough, educated in Liverpool, worked in that London and now live County Durham whilst I work in Tyne and Wear. I think you and I know exactly what is happening up North and it isn't the picture painted by Hymenwomen.

Nah, its not Anthony. I reckon its Brenda from Bristol. (lol)

Guest pelmetman

Told yer ;-) ...........

They start frothing at the mouth if you dare to criticize their imaginary multi cultural Nirvana (lol) ........

Archived