Thankyou ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-05 11:22 AM

Bit sad innit. Unemployed now and making his own videos on the beach and around the ports cos nobody wants him on the telly no more. Just go away already.

Yep he's done his job B-) ...........

Give him a knighthood and watch the Loser Brigades heads explode (lol) ...........

Bit sad innit. Unemployed now and making his own videos on the beach and around the ports cos nobody wants him on the telly no more. Just go away already.

Highlighting illegals entering our country is a "bit sad" ... Crikey ... Least you didn't this time say its "racist"

Birdbrain - 2020-05-05 12:16 PM

Highlighting illegals entering our country is a "bit sad" ... Crikey ... Least you didn't this time say its "racist"

Is that what he was wittering on about? I never watched it, or the other one the other day where he was breaking the rules filming on a beach. He just wants his fizog on the camera again like the good ole days. I never said it was racist as I figured it goes without saying with "Gas em all" nige.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-05 2:50 PM

Is that what he was wittering on about? I never watched it, or the other one the other day where he was breaking the rules filming on a beach. He just wants his fizog on the camera again like the good ole days. I never said it was racist as I figured it goes without saying with "Gas em all" nige.

Go outside and breath in some fresh air Barry ... Your bedrooms turned toxic ... How you have the nerve to call others when you campaigned for The Labour Party I just dont know ... Hate on princess , you are in good company on here

Birdbrain - 2020-05-05 5:14 PM

Go outside and breath in some fresh air Barry ... Your bedrooms turned toxic ... How you have the nerve to call others when you campaigned for The Labour Party I just dont know ... Hate on princess , you are in good company on here

I might have a run to the beach. Make some Rock Videos or summat.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-05 11:08 PM

Why dont you ride around the Dales taking photos instead ... Oh , you already did

Birdbrain - 2020-05-06 6:24 AM

Why dont you ride around the Dales taking photos instead ... Oh , you already did

Telling tales from other forums is bad forum etiquette you know. I still have the photos of you and Pelmet in your Gimp suit and Mankini if you want to play that game. Anyway taking photos while out on exercise is not against the rules as far as I know.

Cycling is 'exercise' Barry. Using motorbikes or scooters is not and is breaking the lockdown unless the journey is essential.

Any time you criticise others I'm sure myself or my Staff (Birdy and Dave) will remind you of your transgressions.

OK? :-D

Barryd999 - 2020-05-06 10:29 AM

Telling tales from other forums is bad forum etiquette you know. I still have the photos of you and Pelmet in your Gimp suit and Mankini if you want to play that game. Anyway taking photos while out on exercise is not against the rules as far as I know.

Eh "exercise" only t'other day you couldn't take more than 50 steps or sumat ... Anyway young 747 isnt fooled either with your hypocrisy by the look of it ... Hypocrite

747 - 2020-05-06 11:47 AM

Cycling is 'exercise' Barry. Using motorbikes or scooters is not and is breaking the lockdown unless the journey is essential.

Any time you criticise others I'm sure myself or my Staff (Birdy and Dave) will remind you of your transgressions.

OK? :-D

Oooh another tattletale! Ackshirley I think you will find that the photos I posted were from a cycle ride. I have been out on the scooter that is true but its used for egg hunts you see. Farmers around here leave Duck Eggs etc in little boxes at the end of their drives and they crop up all over. Its like a little treasure hunt. The scooter is ideal for that. They are seldom more than a few miles from the house. I consider eggs an essential item as they are good for you. So combined with a bit of cycling and an egg hunt I think that is perfectly acceptable. I might throw in the odd wheelie in some kind of celebration if the egg hunt is successful but this is to maintain concentration and mental exercise and a feel good stimulus for the brain which is equally as important as physical exercise in these dark times.

You also have to remember that it took me three weeks to get the scooter going and as its unreliable it often has to be pushed which is also another form of exercise.

Stay safe, everyone, follow the rules. B-)

Birdbrain - 2020-05-06 12:07 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-06 10:29 AM

Eh "exercise" only t'other day you couldn't take more than 50 steps or sumat ... Anyway young 747 isnt fooled either with your hypocrisy by the look of it ... Hypocrite

I cant walk 50 metres numbnuts but I Can cycle or swim, no weight on knee joints you see. Its painful but being all hard an all that I just plough through it and soldier on. Could be warm enough for a dip in the Tees today!

Archived