You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  General Chat -> Chatterbox
Format:  Go
Thankyou Mr President
AuthorMessage
userBarryd999
Posted: 14 May 2018 1:18 PM
Subject: RE: Thankyou Mr President

Forum master

Yet chooses to ignore an even worse atrocity in his own back yard because the people involved including the hero are black, it doesnt suit his pro gun agenda as the man that tackled the nutter was unarmed also. If the attacker had been Muslim and the victims white he would have been gleefully on it like a tramp on chips.

Your still three times more likely to be killed by lightening or seven times more likely to die falling in the bath than in a terrorist attack and much more likely in America to be gunned down by one of your own but Trumpy doesnt care about all that. He isnt bothered about the tens of thousands of Americans that are killed every year due to their ridiculous gun laws and the fact the place is full of nutcases, much more appealing to him to carry on with his anti Muslim agenda despite the fact that attacks by islamic extremists in the USA pale into insignificance compared to the endless non Muslim attacks in that country.

Edited by Barryd999 2018-05-14 1:19 PM
userantony1969
Posted: 14 May 2018 2:59 PM

The special one

Barryd999 - 2018-05-14 1:18 PM

Yet chooses to ignore an even worse atrocity in his own back yard because the people involved including the hero are black, it doesnt suit his pro gun agenda as the man that tackled the nutter was unarmed also. If the attacker had been Muslim and the victims white he would have been gleefully on it like a tramp on chips.

Your still three times more likely to be killed by lightening or seven times more likely to die falling in the bath than in a terrorist attack and much more likely in America to be gunned down by one of your own but Trumpy doesnt care about all that. He isnt bothered about the tens of thousands of Americans that are killed every year due to their ridiculous gun laws and the fact the place is full of nutcases, much more appealing to him to carry on with his anti Muslim agenda despite the fact that attacks by islamic extremists in the USA pale into insignificance compared to the endless non Muslim attacks in that country.

Wow ... Your post in around about way suggests POTUS Trump is racist towards American blacks and is also Islamaphobic ... Now I know unlike a certain someone else on here who makes wild claims without backing them your not going to do that because I know your better than that so I am really looking forward to reading the facts you produce
userBulletguy
Posted: 14 May 2018 3:16 PM

Legendary contributor

pelmetman - 2018-05-14 11:31 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-05-14 10:34 AM

antony1969 - 2018-05-14 6:18 AM

... https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/995816799341088770 ... With you Sir but we'll have to get rid of wets first who deny we have a problem ... Lock em up Sir xxxxxxxx

Yes he is quick to get on his soap box about such things but oddly has nothing to say about the recent Waffle house shootings on his own turf where four black people were cut down in cold blood by a crazed half naked white gunman. However the hero of the hour was a black man who tackled the shooter with his bare hands and no weapon. Trump has nothing to say. I Wonder why.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/glanton/ct-met-trump-nashville-shooting-dahleen-glanton-20180425-story.html

So you are comparing a lone nut job to a Ideology that's breed thousands of religious nut jobs? .......

No, like many people immediately noticed, he's wondering why when an unarmed civilian physically tackled an armed gunman stopping him from killing more.....Trump stayed silent and as the article said, that alone speaks volumes about him.
userBulletguy
Posted: 14 May 2018 3:22 PM

Legendary contributor

antony1969 - 2018-05-14 2:59 PM

Wow ... Your post in around about way suggests POTUS Trump is racist towards American blacks and is also Islamaphobic ...

So why else has he refused to say anything about the shooting or even mention their names? Had it been four white citizens shot dead and an armed white citizen had shot the gunman dead, Trump would have been tweeting like crazy about it.
userBulletguy
Posted: 14 May 2018 3:28 PM

Legendary contributor

From the article neither of you pair will read;

James Shaw Jr., in a moment of extreme altruism and gallantry, left his seat at the breakfast counter and slid along the floor to the restroom, while keeping a watchful eye on the gunman. He waited for the gunfire to pause, and then he pounced. Shaw wrestled the high-powered rifle away and tossed it behind the counter as the shooter fled.

"I figured if I was going to die, he was going to have to work for it," Shaw said later.

On Wednesday, state lawmakers dubbed Shaw “Tennessee’s Hero.” The 29-year-old was honored for single-handedly stopping the carnage that could have been even more deadly.

Trump could have thanked Shaw for his courage and told him that America is deeply indebted to him. But Trump has yet to thank Shaw for his bravery. The president has chosen to remain silent.

Shaw confronted the gunman and successfully overpowered him without putting anyone’s life but his own at risk. He didn’t need to be armed with his own AR-15 to bring down a coward. He did it with his hands empty.

That doesn’t fit the narrative promoted by Trump and other gun supporters who insist that the only way to stop mass shootings is to arm more ordinary citizens with guns.
usermalc d
Posted: 14 May 2018 4:08 PM

Lord of the posts

I think you are being a bit unfair to Mr. Trump.

If it was not reported on Fox News - he won't know about it - and if it was reported anywhere else I doubt if he would believe it.

userantony1969
Posted: 14 May 2018 4:32 PM

The special one

Bulletguy - 2018-05-14 3:22 PM

Wow ... Your post in around about way suggests POTUS Trump is racist towards American blacks and is also Islamaphobic ...

So why else has he refused to say anything about the shooting or even mention their names? Had it been four white citizens shot dead and an armed white citizen had shot the gunman dead, Trump would have been tweeting like crazy about it.

I've no idea ... Are you saying it's because he's racist towards black Americans ???
userantony1969
Posted: 14 May 2018 5:59 PM

The special one

Thankyou Sir ... Fantastic that you and America recognise Jerusalem as our capital ... https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/996046634864791557 ... Your amazing xxxx
userantony1969
Posted: 14 May 2018 6:02 PM

The special one

In you we trust Sir ... https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/996019457972621312 ... We ( not Labour voters ) love you and Israel xxx
userBarryd999
Posted: 14 May 2018 6:37 PM

Forum master

Wow ... Your post in around about way suggests POTUS Trump is racist towards American blacks and is also Islamaphobic ... Now I know unlike a certain someone else on here who makes wild claims without backing them your not going to do that because I know your better than that so I am really looking forward to reading the facts you produce

Its not difficult to find the evidence.

Called Mexicans criminals and Rapists (collectively)

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

In December 2015, Trump called for a “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” including refusing to readmit Muslim-American citizens who were outside of the country at the time.

At the White House on Jan. 11, Trump vulgarly called for less immigration from Haiti and Africa and more from Norway.

He called Puerto Ricans who criticized his administration’s response to Hurricane Maria “politically motivated ingrates.”

He has retweeted white nationalists without apology.

He called some of those who marched alongside white supremacists in Charlottesville, Va., last August “very fine people.”

Trump endorsed and campaigned for Roy Moore, the Alabama Senate candidate who spoke positively about slavery and who called for an African-American Muslim member of Congress not to be seated because of his religion.

In a November 2017 meeting with Navajo veterans of World War II, Trump mocked Senator Elizabeth Warren as “Pocahontas.”

Trump has trafficked in anti-Semitic caricatures, including the tweeting of a six-pointed star alongside a pile of cash.

Trump once referred to a Hispanic Miss Universe as “Miss Housekeeping.”

I dunno about anyone else but all that looks a little bit racist to me wouldnt you say? Took me two minutes to find that lot. There were hundreds of examples, those were just a random few.
userBulletguy
Posted: 14 May 2018 6:46 PM

Legendary contributor

malc d - 2018-05-14 4:08 PM

I think you are being a bit unfair to Mr. Trump.

If it was not reported on Fox News - he won't know about it - and if it was reported anywhere else I doubt if he would believe it.

It was reported by Fox Malc.....as well as the names of the four dead and the unarmed man who disarmed the killer. The killer is white, his victims described as 'people of colour' as well as the brave unarmed man who disarmed him.

Obviously none of that 'fits' the Trump narrative.

antony1969 - 2018-05-14 4:32 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-14 3:22 PM

I've no idea ... Are you saying it's because he's racist towards black Americans ???

His deafening silence suggests that and the report Barry linked says it all.
userViolet1956
Posted: 14 May 2018 7:03 PM

I'm not thanking Trump for anything right now.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/14/israel-tells-palestinians-they-are-risking-lives-in-us-embassy-protests

Inflammatory, ill-judged and wholly unhelpful to park the US Embassy in Jerusalem which has inevitably created more conflict and more death. God help us.
userantony1969
Posted: 14 May 2018 7:35 PM

The special one

Barryd999 - 2018-05-14 6:37 PM

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

In December 2015, Trump called for a “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” including refusing to readmit Muslim-American citizens who were outside of the country at the time.

At the White House on Jan. 11, Trump vulgarly called for less immigration from Haiti and Africa and more from Norway.

He called Puerto Ricans who criticized his administration’s response to Hurricane Maria “politically motivated ingrates.”

He called some of those who marched alongside white supremacists in Charlottesville, Va., last August “very fine people.”

Trump endorsed and campaigned for Roy Moore, the Alabama Senate candidate who spoke positively about slavery and who called for an African-American Muslim member of Congress not to be seated because of his religion.

In a November 2017 meeting with Navajo veterans of World War II, Trump mocked Senator Elizabeth Warren as “Pocahontas.”

Trump has trafficked in anti-Semitic caricatures, including the tweeting of a six-pointed star alongside a pile of cash.

I dunno about anyone else but all that looks a little bit racist to me wouldnt you say? Took me two minutes to find that lot. There were hundreds of examples, those were just a random few.

Be good if you could show some of what hes supposedly said captured on video ... According to you lots out there so it wont be difficult to find ... Who are the white nationalists hes retweeted ???
userantony1969
Posted: 14 May 2018 7:36 PM

The special one

Violet1956 - 2018-05-14 7:03 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/14/israel-tells-palestinians-they-are-risking-lives-in-us-embassy-protests

Inflammatory, ill-judged and wholly unhelpful to park the US Embassy in Jerusalem which has inevitably created more conflict and more death. God help us.

Oh Lordy ... So POTUS Trump is to blame for that
userantony1969
Posted: 14 May 2018 7:36 PM

The special one

userViolet1956
Posted: 14 May 2018 7:43 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-14 7:36 PM

Oh yes Antony I am in no doubt that he is to blame. Who else do you suggest is responsible?
userantony1969
Posted: 14 May 2018 7:52 PM

The special one

Violet1956 - 2018-05-14 7:43 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-14 7:36 PM

Oh yes Antony I am in no doubt that he is to blame. Who else do you suggest is responsible?

Maybe try the protestors
userViolet1956
Posted: 14 May 2018 8:21 PM

I believe that you are a person who faithfully believes in all the causes that you champion Antony. If you would only take a minute to consider that there are others who share you unremitting commitment to causes that are at odds with your own. There should be no surprise that Trump’s decision over the location of the Embassy was going to incite dissent and that Palestinians would rise up against it and violently. Why was that necessary? Young men dead, mothers bereft, siblings and friends forever intent on retribution. So, what did he achieve except more bloodshed and despair?

userantony1969
Posted: 14 May 2018 8:41 PM

The special one

Violet1956 - 2018-05-14 8:21 PM

I believe that you are a person who faithfully believes in all the causes that you champion Antony. If you would only take a minute to consider that there are others who share you unremitting commitment to causes that are at odds with your own. There should be no surprise that Trump’s decision over the location of the Embassy was going to incite dissent and that Palestinians would rise up against it and violently. Why was that necessary? Young men dead, mothers bereft, siblings and friends forever intent on retribution. So, what did he achieve except more bloodshed and despair?

So those in power should not do what they feel is correct because some loops may protest ??? ... If lets say some had been killed at Brexit demonstrations would you have blamed Cameron for those deaths ???
userViolet1956
Posted: 14 May 2018 8:51 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-14 8:41 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-05-14 8:21 PM

So those in power should not do what they feel is correct because some loops may protest ??? ... If lets say some had been killed at Brexit demonstrations would you have blamed Cameron for those deaths ???

So what is it that makes the Palestinians "loops" for protesting Antony? As for your attempt at a parallel there is no parallel in GB since Blood Sunday. When did you last hear of an instance when we called in the army to use live rounds to deter protesters?
userBulletguy
Posted: 14 May 2018 9:52 PM

Legendary contributor

55 unarmed Palestinians murdered and 2,500 injured as Iraeli armed forced opened fire. Condemned by an Israeli human rights director of B'Tselem as "illegal, immoral and wholly unacceptable act". It's a blatant breach of international law and act of provocation by Trump and Netanyahu.

https://www.channel4.com/news/btselems-hagai-el-ad-on-gaza-deaths-defending-the-border-is-not-a-licence-to-kill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRUp_AUWn9w
userBarryd999
Posted: 14 May 2018 11:53 PM

Forum master

Jeez! On what planet is it right to shoot unarmed protesters on such a scale? Disgraceful and shocking.
userBarryd999
Posted: 14 May 2018 11:58 PM

Forum master

antony1969 - 2018-05-14 7:35 PM

Be good if you could show some of what hes supposedly said captured on video ... According to you lots out there so it wont be difficult to find ... Who are the white nationalists hes retweeted ???

Eh? I heard him say some of them on TV, the rest are pretty well documented. Which of them is he denying? Didnt he retweet a Britain first video saying it was a Muslim migrant kicking over a disabled Dutchman which turned out to not be a Muslim migrant at all.

Come on Antony. Support him if you like but lets not pretend he isnt racist. Plenty of people are, including pollys and world leaders.
userBulletguy
Posted: 15 May 2018 12:32 AM

Legendary contributor

Barryd999 - 2018-05-14 11:53 PM

Jeez! On what planet is it right to shoot unarmed protesters on such a scale? Disgraceful and shocking.

You know things are bad when even dictators don't want to be associated with you.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/996132849349726208

South Africa has also recalled it's Ambassador.

Krushner spoke about "the truth" and of all faiths but only a Jew and Christian were invited to give their blessing at the opening ceremony. Where was the Muslim? He got one thing right when he said, "those provoking violence are part of the problem and not part of the solution" - he needs remind his father-in-law of that.
userantony1969
Posted: 15 May 2018 6:24 AM

The special one

Barryd999 - 2018-05-14 11:58 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-14 7:35 PM

Eh? I heard him say some of them on TV, the rest are pretty well documented. Which of them is he denying? Didnt he retweet a Britain first video saying it was a Muslim migrant kicking over a disabled Dutchman which turned out to not be a Muslim migrant at all.

Come on Antony. Support him if you like but lets not pretend he isnt racist. Plenty of people are, including pollys and world leaders.

Britain First aren't white nationalists Barry if thats who you meant ... The video he retweeted I think showed 4 different Muslim related issues with one of them not being what it seemed though lets be honest with Muslims it certainly could have been ... I dont believe he is racist ... I believe he s no fool or wet drip when it comes to Muslim issues and also with Mexican criminality or black crime ... All of which are undeniable major problems unless your a drip of course

userpelmetman
Posted: 15 May 2018 8:55 AM

Walks with the gods

He's even gone and moved the US embassy to Jerusalem .........How anti-Semitic is that? ........

userBarryd999
Posted: 15 May 2018 9:09 AM

Forum master

I give up.
userantony1969
Posted: 15 May 2018 9:46 AM

The special one

Barryd999 - 2018-05-15 9:09 AM

I give up.

Maybe best Barry ... Give you more time to concentrate on stopping Brexit ... That old clocks ticking
userBulletguy
Posted: 15 May 2018 1:26 PM

Legendary contributor

antony1969 - 2018-05-15 6:24 AM

I dont believe he is racist ... I believe he s no fool or wet drip when it comes to Muslim issues and also with Mexican criminality or black crime ... All of which are undeniable major problems unless your a drip of course

You forgot to include white criminality.

Between 1982 and February 2018, 56 out of 97 mass shootings were initiated by White shooters. The Las Vegas strip massacre in 2017 had the highest number of victims between 1982 and 2018, with 58 people killed, and over 500 injured.

I'd say that's an 'undeniable major problem' yet you ignored that. I can't think why......unless you're 'a drip' to use your own term.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/
userantony1969
Posted: 15 May 2018 3:01 PM

The special one

Bulletguy - 2018-05-15 1:26 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-15 6:24 AM

I dont believe he is racist ... I believe he s no fool or wet drip when it comes to Muslim issues and also with Mexican criminality or black crime ... All of which are undeniable major problems unless your a drip of course

You forgot to include white criminality.

Between 1982 and February 2018, 56 out of 97 mass shootings were initiated by White shooters. The Las Vegas strip massacre in 2017 had the highest number of victims between 1982 and 2018, with 58 people killed, and over 500 injured.

I'd say that's an 'undeniable major problem' yet you ignored that. I can't think why......unless you're 'a drip' to use your own term.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

I agree that is an undeniable major problem but given whites have been the majority in the States during those years you mention you'd expect those figures wouldn't ya ??? ... Drip ... Try again
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator