Thankyou Sir ...

Birdbrain

You're discombobulated, Antony! :-D You live in the UK, but are asking your worshiper to Keep America Great Again, which is, in itself, an illogical statement. One could Make America Great Again if it had ceased being so, or one could Keep America Great is if was already great, but one cannot Keep America Great Again, as that requires it to be both great, and less than great, at the same time, which is impossible, innit? :-D

Nige breaks the lock down rules again for more racist claptrap. At least he cant obviously afford decent sound equipment so we cant really hear what he is rambling on about. Prolly got Mark Penfold Francois pointing a fake go Pro at him. I wonder what happened to him. Maybe he finally burst.

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-07 6:35 PM

You're discombobulated, Antony! :-D You live in the UK, but are asking your worshiper to Keep America Great Again, which is, in itself, an illogical statement. One could Make America Great Again if it had ceased being so, or one could Keep America Great is if was already great, but one cannot Keep America Great Again, as that requires it to be both great, and less than great, at the same time, which is impossible, innit? :-D

My post looks like it did its job

Barryd999 - 2020-05-07 6:45 PM

Nige breaks the lock down rules again for more racist claptrap. At least he cant obviously afford decent sound equipment so we cant really hear what he is rambling on about. Prolly got Mark Penfold Francois pointing a fake go Pro at him. I wonder what happened to him. Maybe he finally burst.

From the hater who broke lock down rules himself ... Why racist sugar plum ??? ... Is anyone who questions illegal invasion racist or just Sir Nigel ???

Birdbrain - 2020-05-07 8:19 PM

From the hater who broke lock down rules himself ... Why racist sugar plum ??? ... Is anyone who questions illegal invasion racist or just Sir Nigel ???

Whaddaya mean "broke lock down rules himself"? Ive not broke any rules. Nige is a racist. Thats all there is to it. Breaking Point anyone? Gas em all Nige.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-07 9:43 PM

Whaddaya mean "broke lock down rules himself"? Ive not broke any rules. Nige is a racist. Thats all there is to it. Breaking Point anyone? Gas em all Nige.

Dont be silly ... You did break the rules and you posted photos of your trip out n'all ... As for Nigel singing "Gas em all" I have had a quick look , the source is an anyomous Remain supporter in the piece I read , I read on and other former pupils said his views were "merely Thatcherite" ... You bang on about it so can you prove he did sing that song ??? ... As for the Breaking Point poster , it was brilliant and in many parts of the country they are at breaking point and thosemany parts of the country voted leave to prove it ... Move on hater ... His latest public info video has nearly half a million views by the way , bet your Bible The Guardian wishes they sold papers in those kind of numbers

Birdbrain - 2020-05-08 6:49 AM

Dont be silly ... You did break the rules and you posted photos of your trip out n'all ... As for Nigel singing "Gas em all" I have had a quick look , the source is an anyomous Remain supporter in the piece I read , I read on and other former pupils said his views were "merely Thatcherite" ... You bang on about it so can you prove he did sing that song ??? ... As for the Breaking Point poster , it was brilliant and in many parts of the country they are at breaking point and thosemany parts of the country voted leave to prove it ... Move on hater ... His latest public info video has nearly half a million views by the way , bet your Bible The Guardian wishes they sold papers in those kind of numbers

Taking photos on a cycle ride a mile from my house is not breaking the rules. The story of Nige singing that song and other Hitler Youth hits was also recounted by some of his friends and concerned teachers at the time I believe. As for Breaking point. It was a new low even for him. Disgusting. Scaring people into thinking Syrian refugees will be flocking here if we dont leave the EU when we are under no obligation to take them as EU members was and is totally racist.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-08 11:12 AM

Taking photos on a cycle ride a mile from my house is not breaking the rules. The story of Nige singing that song and other Hitler Youth hits was also recounted by some of his friends and concerned teachers at the time I believe. As for Breaking point. It was a new low even for him. Disgusting. Scaring people into thinking Syrian refugees will be flocking here if we dont leave the EU when we are under no obligation to take them as EU members was and is totally racist.

You could have saved some time and just said no you have no proof he ever sang that song ... Syrian refugees and many others did flock here ... Not to your village we know but if you ever leave your bedgloom on another scooter ride around the Dales taking photos then go a little further into places that took the young males in ... You famously didn't open up your home of course yet preached others should

Birdbrain - 2020-05-07 8:17 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-07 6:35 PM

My post looks like it did its job

Excellent, I'm glad my first lesson in English for beginners was helpful.

Birdbrain - 2020-05-08 12:03 PM

You could have saved some time and just said no you have no proof he ever sang that song ... Syrian refugees and many others did flock here ... Not to your village we know but if you ever leave your bedgloom on another scooter ride around the Dales taking photos then go a little further into places that took the young males in ... You famously didn't open up your home of course yet preached others should

Hmm. How much more proof do you need? https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-fascist-nazi-song-gas-them-all-ukip-brexit-schoolfriend-dulwich-college-a7185236.html

Told you, I took the photos on my push bike but even if I had taken them out on the scooter Ive not read that its forbidden to stop and take photos on essential journeys or out on your push bike. If it is and I have put anyone at risk by stopping on my bicycle half a mile from my house down a lane, twenty miles from the nearest town that has so little use there is grass on it then I apologise to the country for being so inconsiderate and foolish. B-)

Barryd999 - 2020-05-08 4:33 PM

Hmm. How much more proof do you need? https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-fascist-nazi-song-gas-them-all-ukip-brexit-schoolfriend-dulwich-college-a7185236.html

Two former teachers from Dulwich college who taught Farage, one dismissed it as him "just winding people up" and "not meaning it" whilst the other teacher had a very different opinion.

Told you, I took the photos on my push bike but even if I had taken them out on the scooter Ive not read that its forbidden to stop and take photos on essential journeys or out on your push bike. If it is and I have put anyone at risk by stopping on my bicycle half a mile from my house down a lane, twenty miles from the nearest town that has so little use there is grass on it then I apologise to the country for being so inconsiderate and foolish. B-)

Lordy ... You believe an anonymous remainer is proof ??? ... Chuckle ... C'mon your better than that ... You took them pics after jollying out on your scooter , your a cripple remember (when it suits) who cant walk 50 metres so you aint going anywhere on a bike ... Dont judge others and call others when you do exactly the same princess ... Its the height of hypocrisy

Birdbrain - 2020-05-08 5:38 PM

Lordy ... You believe an anonymous remainer is proof ??? ... Chuckle ... C'mon your better than that ... You took them pics after jollying out on your scooter , your a cripple remember (when it suits) who cant walk 50 metres so you aint going anywhere on a bike ... Dont judge others and call others when you do exactly the same princess ... Its the height of hypocrisy

Read the links and watch the clips. Farage was even proud of his initials NF. There he is right at the front with the rest of the 70s thugs. You are in denial and lying about how I took those photos after I have explained to you several times just makes you look very silly indeed. "Your a cripple (When it suits)"? Oh dear, oh dear oh dear oh dear. Your an expert on Arthritis now then are you? Ive even explained that to you several times. Its like talking to a Goldfish.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-08 10:14 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-08 5:38 PM

Read the links and watch the clips. Farage was even proud of his initials NF. There he is right at the front with the rest of the 70s thugs. You are in denial and lying about how I took those photos after I have explained to you several times just makes you look very silly indeed. "Your a cripple (When it suits)"? Oh dear, oh dear oh dear oh dear. Your an expert on Arthritis now then are you? Ive even explained that to you several times. Its like talking to a Goldfish.

Oh dear ... https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-theres-no-evidence-nigel-farage-was-in-the-national-front ... Yet another Barry fail ... Princess I know more than I would like to know about arthritis unfortunately ... Now its you thats called yourself a cripple , a cripple that cant walk 50 metres etc etc , your words and your description of yourself

Archived