Thankyou Sir Nigel ...

Birdbrain

Who is it this time? Can tell, just some yobbos by the looks of it. Is it that white supremacist lot again that went to London to protect statues while pretending to be Veterans but got bored and attacked the Police instead? If so I am also glad Nige has condemned it because he seemed to forget last time.

Barryd999 - 2020-07-18 7:48 PM

Who is it this time? Can tell, just some yobbos by the looks of it. Is it that white supremacist lot again that went to London to protect statues while pretending to be Veterans but got bored and attacked the Police instead? If so I am also glad Nige has condemned it because he seemed to forget last time.

Chuckle ... From the fella who finds violence, vandalism and thuggery "funny" you condemn another for showing our brave police officers coming under attack ... You sure are a bitter one

Birdbrain - 2020-07-18 8:03 PM

Chuckle ... From the fella who finds violence, vandalism and thuggery "funny" you condemn another for showing our brave police officers coming under attack ... You sure are a bitter one

Are you sure its me who is the bitter one? I dont think it is.

I deplore violence of any kind. Why would you think I find violence or thuggery funny? What a silly thing to say.

Barryd999 - 2020-07-19 9:53 AM

I deplore violence of any kind. Why would you think I find violence or thuggery funny? What a silly thing to say.

So that he can goad you into giving a carefully reasoned reply, to which he can simply reply "Guff". No more, no less. Waste of space!

Well please explain how you found a criminal act of violence (look up the meaning) with regards to the illegal removal of a statue "funny" ... You contradict yourself ... I do believe you also found the assault on Sir Nigel Farage funny n'all ... Me pointing out your hypocrisy doesnt make me bitter princess ... If you dont like being challenged on your silliness then thats your lookout ... As for "silly things to say" yes your right you say some awfully silly things that you dont like being taken up on ... Preach on

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-19 12:25 PM

So that he can goad you into giving a carefully reasoned reply, to which he can simply reply "Guff". No more, no less. Waste of space!

Bad night on the piles I presume ... Lordy

Birdbrain - 2020-07-19 3:26 PM

I'm sorry to hear that - I understand it can be quite nasty. You have my sympathy! I'd suggest a laxative, but I don't think it would make much difference in your case. :-D

Well please explain how you found a criminal act of violence (look up the meaning) with regards to the illegal removal of a statue "funny" ... You contradict yourself ... I do believe you also found the assault on Sir Nigel Farage funny n'all ... Me pointing out your hypocrisy doesnt make me bitter princess ... If you dont like being challenged on your silliness then thats your lookout ... As for "silly things to say" yes your right you say some awfully silly things that you dont like being taken up on ... Preach on

Pulling down a statue of an old racist is not violence IMO. Neither is throwing a milkshake at a modern day racist. Both were however exceptionally funny. The first one when they lobbed the statue into the drink and the second one was just funny full stop, especially when Sewage took it out on his minder. Whats not to like?

When the white supremacists attacked the Police the other week though and went looking for anyone remotely black to beat up, that wasnt funny. That was proper violence. Dont remember you getting into a stew about that one though unlike the many posts you seem to be outraged about over pulling down a statue or lobbing a strawberry milk shake at Sewage.

Barryd999 - 2020-07-19 4:05 PM

Pulling down a statue of an old racist is not violence IMO. Neither is throwing a milkshake at a modern day racist. Both were however exceptionally funny. The first one when they lobbed the statue into the drink and the second one was just funny full stop, especially when Sewage took it out on his minder. Whats not to like?

When the white supremacists attacked the Police the other week though and went looking for anyone remotely black to beat up, that wasnt funny. That was proper violence. Dont remember you getting into a stew about that one though unlike the many posts you seem to be outraged about over pulling down a statue or lobbing a strawberry milk shake at Sewage.

"white supremacists attacked the Police"??? ... I'll condemn it if you can show where that happened "the other week" ... Pulling down a statue can and does come under an act of violence Barry unfortunately for you, you find it funny so you find violence funny which you claim you dont ... Hypocrite ... Hate on

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-19 3:48 PM

I'm sorry to hear that - I understand it can be quite nasty. You have my sympathy! I'd suggest a laxative, but I don't think it would make much difference in your case. :-D

Chuckle ... For you thats funny Brian ... I find stuff like that funny ... I dont find violence funny though, unlike Barry and possibly you as you seem to have replaced old Bullet as Barrys new organ grinder ... Im told a pack of frozen peas does the trick

Birdbrain - 2020-07-19 4:19 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-19 3:48 PM

Chuckle ... For you thats funny Brian ... I find stuff like that funny ... I dont find violence funny though, unlike Barry and possibly you as you seem to have replaced old Bullet as Barrys new organ grinder ... Im told a pack of frozen peas does the trick

I bow to your superior knowledge. :-D

Birdbrain - 2020-07-20 6:21 AM

... Shocking stuff ... Look at all those boats those desperate young males have used to flee war torn France ... Lets pray together and get down on one knee for those Europeans fleeing the war in Europe ... Thankyou Sir Nigel

That shouldnt be happening. I thought we had a Brexit to get rid of funny foreigners. Ah wait, we can send them back to France because of the Dublin agreement which unfortunately ends after the transition period. I wonder how hard the French will try to stop them once Brexit causes chaos in their ports.

Archived