Thankyou Sir Nigel ...

Birdbrain

And the French doing nothing to stop them coming. I cant think why they would suddenly start doing that can you?

We should be sending them back to France surely. We have until the 31st December to do that until we leave the Dublin Agreement, then we cant.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-07-30 9:23 PM

And the French doing nothing to stop them coming. I cant think why they would suddenly start doing that can you?

We should be sending them back to France surely. We have until the 31st December to do that until we leave the Dublin Agreement, then we cant.

You are not doing your wonderful EU any favours Barry ;-) .........

By suggesting they could be so spiteful 8-) ........

In fact you are confirming we were right to vote to leave such a nasty bunch >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-07-30 9:35 PM

In fact you are confirming we were right to vote to leave such a nasty bunch >:-) ........

LOL! Dont mess with the French! They have a habit of pulling the rug from right under your feet. Look what they did when the channel Islands decided to put a fishing exclusion zone around what they decided were their waters last year. They just told them to fcuk off and blocked them from landing their fish at their ports. They caved in the same day I believe.

One things for sure, expect the unexpected from the French if you do something they dont like. Bonkers! I love them. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-07-31 8:50 AM

LOL! Dont mess with the French! They have a habit of pulling the rug from right under your feet. Look what they did when the channel Islands decided to put a fishing exclusion zone around what they decided were their waters last year. They just told them to fcuk off and blocked them from landing their fish at their ports. They caved in the same day I believe.

One things for sure, expect the unexpected from the French if you do something they dont like. Bonkers! I love them. (lol)

So you are confirming that the French are bullies? ;-) ..........

Not surprising seeing that Macron is Merkel's bessy mate in the EU :-| .........

I always thought there was something a bit Vichy about him >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-07-31 9:09 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-07-31 8:50 AM

So you are confirming that the French are bullies? ;-) ..........

Not surprising seeing that Macron is Merkel's bessy mate in the EU :-| .........

I always thought there was something a bit Vichy about him >:-) ..........

Bullies? No but they have a habit of taking extreme action when they get p*ssed off. I can just imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and the French were about to cause chaos at our ports because they wanted to leave the club and we didnt.

Archived