That didnt take long then

Barryd999

Well I guess we will find out soon enough. I must admit I was perhaps naively hopeful that the Tories may well turn over a new leaf and actually support the new baby Tory northerners and that we might actually see some proper investment. Then I remembered that they really dont have to and given they are all basically rotten to the core it was silly for me to think that. They will know that Brexit will be their get out of jail card. When the northern economies crash they can simply turn around and say it's what you voted for and it's just the price for getting what you wanted. Nobody can do anything now. They have a free reign.

I hope I'm wrong of course.

Barryd999 - 2020-01-25 2:55 PM

Well I guess we will find out soon enough. I must admit I was perhaps naively hopeful that the Tories may well turn over a new leaf and actually support the new baby Tory northerners and that we might actually see some proper investment. Then I remembered that they really dont have to and given they are all basically rotten to the core it was silly for me to think that. They will know that Brexit will be their get out of jail card. When the northern economies crash they can simply turn around and say it's what you voted for and it's just the price for getting what you wanted. Nobody can do anything now. They have a free reign.

Do you wake up every morning fuming and spluttering about these things that seem to consume you? Trump is a 'madman'. If we get a deal with the USA we won't get one with the EU. Every Tory is 'rotten to the core'.

I'm sorry, but your rantings are those of someone who has no real grasp of reality. Like some Jehovah's Witness or Muslim convert you come across every day as a raving nutter who will brook no challenge to the fanaticism that he preaches. Give it a rest for God's sake. It's over, you lost, we're getting out of the cesspit and the country will be richer and happier for it.

And as for the Tories having free rein and doing just what they want, stop talking utter nonsense. They want to get re-elected in five years and the only way to do that is to keep their promises and deliver for everyone.

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-25 2:09 PM

Do you wake up every morning fuming and spluttering about these things that seem to consume you? Trump is a 'madman'. If we get a deal with the USA we won't get one with the EU. Every Tory is 'rotten to the core'.

I'm sorry, but your rantings are those of someone who has no real grasp of reality. Like some Jehovah's Witness or Muslim convert you come across every day as a raving nutter who will brook no challenge to the fanaticism that he preaches. Give it a rest for God's sake. It's over, you lost, we're getting out of the cesspit and the country will be richer and happier for it.

And as for the Tories having free rein and doing just what they want, stop talking utter nonsense. They want to get re-elected in five years and the only way to do that is to keep their promises and deliver for everyone.

That dark grey cloud has followed our Barry around for a long , long time ... His doom and gloom predictions are seriously laughable at times ... Lordy

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-25 2:09 PM

The only person I see fuming and spluttering on here is you FunnyJohn. I dont even come on here every day now as recently its stopped being as much fun. If you knew me you would realise that generally when Im posting stuff on here Im usually either smiling or pissing myself laughing. Most stuff is posted with a bit of dramatic humour, something which I suspect you have missed out on in life sadly.

I see you still are unable to offer any kind of reasonable argument or discussion, instead you revert to form by simply hurling insults around which I thank you for as I find them highly amusing coming from you. Your living up to your name.

Archived