That'll annoy Old Fishface........

Guest pelmetman

From your article.

While Mr Johnson is on holiday:

Birmingham is now facing a regional partial lockdown following a surge in Covid-19 cases in the last week;

A record number of GCSE A/A*s were awarded based on teacher estimated grades after the algorithm U-turn;

The number of coronavirus cases nationally has slowly crept up since early July when restrictions were eased;

Just 28 per cent of those being tested for the virus in the wider population are getting results within 24 hours.

Its typical of Johnson though. Even his teachers wrote in his reports that he was workshy and lazy. During the start of this Covid crisis he couldnt be arsed to turn up to no fewer than five Cobra meetings.

You think this is something to be celebrated? What is wrong with you?

Barryd999 - 2020-08-21 10:58 AM

From your article.

Birmingham is now facing a regional partial lockdown following a surge in Covid-19 cases in the last week;

A record number of GCSE A/A*s were awarded based on teacher estimated grades after the algorithm U-turn;

The number of coronavirus cases nationally has slowly crept up since early July when restrictions were eased;

Just 28 per cent of those being tested for the virus in the wider population are getting results within 24 hours.

Its typical of Johnson though. Even his teachers wrote in his reports that he was workshy and lazy. During the start of this Covid crisis he couldnt be arsed to turn up to no fewer than five Cobra meetings.

Of course he does. He finds it amusing thousands of people have lost their jobs and some who will lose their homes. He has zero empathy, no moral compass, constantly posting utter drivel and now found a silly meme to amuse himself with.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-08-21 10:58 AM

From your article.

Yep ;-) .......

Being workshy and lazy didn't do me any harm B-) ........

Or you by the sounds of it >:-) .........

I suspect what really annoys 'Old Fishface' is the amount of YOUR money BoJo is giving to us to bribe us not to vote for the nationalists. Its the only thing she can't beat him on. He has your money to throw around to buy favours for himself and his cronies.

Its tempting to feel thankful BoJo is out of the way.

The problem is he retains power so the Government is paralysed when he isn't there.

Why else the catastrophic late lockdown and quarantine for Covid >:-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-08-21 5:35 PM

I suspect what really annoys 'Old Fishface' is the amount of YOUR money BoJo is giving to us to bribe us not to vote for the nationalists. Its the only thing she can't beat him on. He has your money to throw around to buy favours for himself and his cronies.

The problem is he retains power so the Government is paralysed when he isn't there.

Really? *-) .......

So Ol Fishface has dealt with the Pandemic better than Boris? :-| .....

Do you really want me to dig your dirt again? ;-) ........

I've had a hard morning concreting again......But I'll be more than happy to trash your Chinky Flu delusions >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-08-21 5:50 PM

Really? *-) .......

I've had a hard morning concreting again......But I'll be more than happy to trash your Chinky Flu delusions >:-) .........

That wasn't the question I asked

I asked Why else the catastrophic late lockdown and quarantine for Covid

Is that so awkward for you can only change the subject?

- go on then

How has Nicola Sturgeon dealt with the virus worse than BoJo *-)

John52 - 2020-08-22 1:36 PM

So that question was too awkward.

Lets try another.

Why has BoJo gone to a little cottage in the middle of nowhere, instead of his usual freebies on the Islands of the £billionasires

Really? *-) .......

- go on then

Both questions too awkward for you, lets try another.

Why has BoJo gone to a cottage in the middle of nowhere, instead of his usual freebies on the private islands of £billionaires whose tax free status he protects at your expense?

Nothing to do with his getting the wind up about losing Scotland, despite all your money he is pouring in to buy votes at your expense?

...and why doesn't all this make you the Loser?

BoJo.jpg.5200ab8d219d83d0a0ad7e501ae02ce2.jpg

Really? *-) .......

- go on then

She has not, her PR skills just make it look like she has.

Maybe she is concentrating on other things, like this piece of legislation: https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-snp-s-hate-crime-bill-is-turning-the-law-into-a-culture-war

Or this: https://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/what-has-scotland-become-when-racists-gather-england-border-brian-monteith-2904702

Or this: https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/people/edinburgh-airport-brands-england-get-out-scotland-protest-despicable-act-2948727

Of course it takes peoples minds off other things. As a Scotsman recently posted:

Edinburgh's new Royal Hospital for Children and Young People, should have opened 2017, new pending date November 2020, costing Scottish tax payer who are picking up the spiralling costs................FAIL.

Two Scottish new build ferries with a projected cost of £100 million, now double this figure, expected to treble before completion (if they will ever be completed?) cost picked up by Scottish taxpayer..........................FAIL.

Now the latest FAIL by this inept government, our next generation thoroughly disillusioned and their dreams shattered with their results down graded, basically a post code exam result, where many of our young teens wishing to progress to university will now struggle or wont have the grade to do so, when their grades prior to lock down have been acceptable...............................FAIL.

I certainly hope the generation I mention above remember which Scottish party did what they did to scupper their dreams of progression come election day 6th May 2021.

747 - 2020-08-23 1:04 PM

Really? *-) .......

- go on then

Maybe she is concentrating on other things, like this piece of legislation: https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-snp-s-hate-crime-bill-is-turning-the-law-into-a-culture-war

Or this: https://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/what-has-scotland-become-when-racists-gather-england-border-brian-monteith-2904702

Or this: https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/people/edinburgh-airport-brands-england-get-out-scotland-protest-despicable-act-2948727

Of course it takes peoples minds off other things. As a Scotsman recently posted:

Edinburgh's new Royal Hospital for Children and Young People, should have opened 2017, new pending date November 2020, costing Scottish tax payer who are picking up the spiralling costs................FAIL.

Two Scottish new build ferries with a projected cost of £100 million, now double this figure, expected to treble before completion (if they will ever be completed?) cost picked up by Scottish taxpayer..........................FAIL.

Now the latest FAIL by this inept government, our next generation thoroughly disillusioned and their dreams shattered with their results down graded, basically a post code exam result, where many of our young teens wishing to progress to university will now struggle or wont have the grade to do so, when their grades prior to lock down have been acceptable...............................FAIL.

I certainly hope the generation I mention above remember which Scottish party did what they did to scupper their dreams of progression come election day 6th May 2021.

- go on then

How has Nicola Sturgeon dealt with the virus worse than BoJo

....... can't find anything in your links about how she has dealt with the virus :-S

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-08-23 1:32 PM

747 - 2020-08-23 1:04 PM

Really? *-) .......

- go on then

- go on then

How has Nicola Sturgeon dealt with the virus worse than BoJo

....... can't find anything in your links about how she has dealt with the virus :-S

How is she doing with the infection rates for those 5.4 million in Jockland? ;-) .........

Compared to how Boris is managing the infection rates for the 54 million in Brexitland :D ........

It's funny how they've gone up since YOU got home >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-08-23 8:26 PM

pelmetman - 2020-08-23 2:37 PM

Nothing to do with reopening the pubs then *-)

Have the pubs not reopened in England? ;-) ..........

Obviously your fellow 5.4 million citzens aren't being as careful my 54 million :D ..........

pelmetman - 2020-08-24 8:43 AM

Obviously your fellow 5.4 million citzens aren't being as careful my 54 million :D ..........

Just got more money to spend as BoJo taxes you and gives your money to Scotland :D , Wales, Northern Ireland etc to bribe us not to vote for the nationalists.

So your friend 'Boris' maintains his empire at your expense.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-08-24 2:44 PM

Just got more money to spend as BoJo taxes you and gives your money to Scotland :D , Wales, Northern Ireland etc to bribe us not to vote for the nationalists.

So you're gloating that you would sell your soul? 8-) ..........

Mines not for sale B-) ..........

So if the Nationalist’s were to win.....you have no central bank,no separate currency, no surplus( all of which are conditions for Eu membership) and the Eu don’t want to talk to you. Anything else you’ve got?

pelmetman - 2020-08-25 11:34 AM

Nope:

I voted for the SNP

Doesn't stop "Boris" sending me your money though :D

jumpstart - 2020-08-25 12:08 PM

So if the Nationalist’s were to win.....you have no central bank,no separate currency, no surplus( all of which are conditions for Eu membership) and the Eu don’t want to talk to you. Anything else you’ve got?

When will England have a surplus *-)

Oh and we'd be happy with the ECB and Euro,

and the English factories coming here to be on the right side of EU trade barriers :D

John52 - 2020-08-25 12:42 PM

jumpstart - 2020-08-25 12:08 PM

When will England have a surplus *-)

Oh and we'd be happy with the ECB and Euro,

and the English factories coming here to be on the right side of EU trade barriers :D

We don’t need a surplus...we’re not trying to join( or hadn’t you noticed).

Scotland are well short of any of the requirements to join the Eu.

What ever currency is adopted will mean their own credit rating,which is likely to be that of the 3rd world.

So will find it incredibly difficult to borrow money.

The uk as you keep reminding us props up The Scottish Government.

So as you don’t pay into the Eu currently and you receive money from us ,just how well off will you be?

Independence for Scotland is a lovely romantic story but just not grounded.

jumpstart - 2020-08-25 3:07 PM

John52 - 2020-08-25 3:05 PM

We could charge Her Majesty a proper council tax for Balmoral

since what she pays for Buckingham Palace is less than a 3 bed semi in a deprived area of England >:-)

Is that your only idea?

No we could charge her for Faslane as well :-D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-08-25 12:38 PM

pelmetman - 2020-08-25 11:34 AM

Nope:

I voted for the SNP

Doesn't stop "Boris" sending me your money though :D

So you voted SNP ;-) .......

Would you really do it again? :D .......

Knowing that you are very small fry in a very big world 8-) .......

Just askin.......as a unedutcated idiot (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Archived