That's it, I'm off

LordThornber

Guest Slacker
LordThornber - 2007-11-02 9:20 AM Just a line or 3 to say that I'm off to Tunisia for a week. A big thankyou to all of you who have me welcome on here and particularly to Bruce (BGD) who wants my babies... 8-) 8-) Have fun and play nicely. Martyn

What a relief! When I saw your headline I thought that you were another one who'd been scared off for good by some of the argumentative nutters on this site. I hope that you have a good trip and that you've been able to catch my little tip on televisions before you depart.

Ahh, it will take more than some of the nutters on here to scare me off! And yes Tony, The Towers are being well & truly minded, we have a very obliging house sitter in the shape of one of Lady Thornber's retired colleagues. And the temperature?, it's about 24c over there at present or so the BBC tells me.

Martyn

Martyn - have a great trip!!

Weather here in Costa Blanca is only approx 20 degrees today, was clear blue sky earlier, but is now starting to cloud over - so I guess the weather is getting ready to welcome you..........

Archived