Thats a lot of Complaints ...

Birdbrain

Full performance here.

Amazing stuff.

Ashley tweeted this.

"So much to say... But I’ll Just let the performance talk. Thousands of messages of Love and support - Thank you. For the thousands of messages of hate and ignorance - Thank you. You highlight exactly what needs to change. Sending nothing but love to you all "

Kind of sums it up really. You cant really argue with that.

These people are artists. They write and perform stuff that comes from the heart. Thats what artists do they write, display and portray what ever they feel strongly about. Just look at all the millions of songs out there that you are maybe not aware are political. Why should dance be any different.

I thought it was superb.

One things for sure. BLM has certainly brought all the racists out under the spotlight.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-09 10:43 AM

Full performance here.

Amazing stuff.

Ashley tweeted this.

"So much to say... But I’ll Just let the performance talk. Thousands of messages of Love and support - Thank you. For the thousands of messages of hate and ignorance - Thank you. You highlight exactly what needs to change. Sending nothing but love to you all "

These people are artists. They write and perform stuff that comes from the heart. Thats what artists do they write, display and portray what ever they feel strongly about. Just look at all the millions of songs out there that you are maybe not aware are political. Why should dance be any different.

I thought it was superb.

One things for sure. BLM has certainly brought all the racists out under the spotlight.

Very true. The madcap era of McCarthyism is a good example of that where anyone not conforming to the party line was deemed a subversive and unsubstantiated accusations made against them often led to false imprisonment. Many peoples lives and careers were trashed by the evils of McCarthyism. We're seeing history repeating itself with right wing extremists wanting control of media outlets or to shut down media it doesn't 'like'.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-09 2:41 PM

Full performance here.

Amazing stuff.

Ashley tweeted this.

I thought it was superb.

Very true. The madcap era of McCarthyism is a good example of that where anyone not conforming to the party line was deemed a subversive and unsubstantiated accusations made against them often led to false imprisonment. Many peoples lives and careers were trashed by the evils of McCarthyism. We're seeing history repeating itself with right wing extremists wanting control of media outlets or to shut down media it doesn't 'like'.

Say's the bloke who would prefer Putinism or Chinkyism or any Communism to living in a free society *-) .........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.d2968723bda08de7fe35dfd1ade18a32.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-09 3:19 PM

Full performance here.

Amazing stuff.

Ashley tweeted this.

I thought it was superb.

Say's the bloke who would prefer Putinism or Chinkyism or any Communism to living in a free society *-) .........

You really are incredibly thick. You're Putins puppets.....he's got you dancing to his tune. It's only the EU and NATO that stand in his way and you idiots have played right into his hand with Brexit. Divide, conquer and rule. Your idea of a 'free society' is shutting down everything and anything that doesn't parrot your party mantra. That amounts to Totalitarianism. You really wouldn't like it.....you wouldn't be able to post your silly kiddy cartoon or get drunk for starters.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-09 4:53 PM

Full performance here.

Amazing stuff.

Ashley tweeted this.

I thought it was superb.

You really are incredibly thick. You're Putins puppets.....he's got you dancing to his tune. It's only the EU and NATO that stand in his way and you idiots have played right into his hand with Brexit. Divide, conquer and rule. Your idea of a 'free society' is shutting down everything and anything that doesn't parrot your party mantra. That amounts to Totalitarianism. You really wouldn't like it.....you wouldn't be able to post your silly kiddy cartoon or get drunk for starters.

Did I vote for Corbyn? >:-) ..........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.363755e0cb29cd800bdbf385cd66021b.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-09 4:56 PM

Full performance here.

Amazing stuff.

Ashley tweeted this.

I thought it was superb.

Putin indirectly.......though you never had a clue and still don't as he's much more clever than you.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-09 5:05 PM

Full performance here.

Amazing stuff.

Ashley tweeted this.

I thought it was superb.

Putin indirectly.......though you never had a clue and still don't as he's much more clever than you.

Where as you voted for him directly didn't you Comrade? >:-) .........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.9d16fbed881bacb0e53192162fd0d6c2.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-09 5:42 PM

Full performance here.

Amazing stuff.

Ashley tweeted this.

I thought it was superb.

I voted Remain to stay in the EU. You sold your soul to Putin and voted to Leave the EU which is exactly what he wants. You're so thick you still cannot see it can you?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-09 6:00 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-09 5:42 PM

Full performance here.

Amazing stuff.

Ashley tweeted this.

I thought it was superb.

I voted Remain to stay in the EU. You sold your soul to Putin and voted to Leave the EU which is exactly what he wants. You're so thick you still cannot see it can you?

Eh? :-S ......

I wanted to leave the EU before your erstwhile hero learned how to kill his opposition *-) ........

The only dense folk in Blighty are those that are unable to accept democracy >:-) ......

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.377bf69e8e0a7f63de961fef41f3b666.jpg

Full performance here.

Amazing stuff.

Ashley tweeted this.

I thought it was superb.

Chuckle ... What a surprise ... Labour activist , campaigner and Marxist mouthpiece finds the performance "superb" from his diverse whites only village ... Hes right though with one thing, BLM have certainly "brought all the racists out under the spotlight" ... Mainly from their own racist, Marxist BLM movement ... They even want to build new blacks only areas in the US now, bit like Barrys whites only village ... Keep it up Bro

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-09-09 7:53 PM

Full performance here.

Amazing stuff.

Ashley tweeted this.

I thought it was superb.

Chuckle ... What a surprise ... Labour activist , campaigner and Marxist mouthpiece finds the performance "superb" from his diverse whites only village ... Hes right though with one thing, BLM have certainly "brought all the racists out under the spotlight" ... Mainly from their own racist, Marxist BLM movement ... They even want to build new blacks only areas in the US now, bit like Barrys whites only village ... Keep it up Bro

"They even want to build new blacks only areas in the US now, bit like Barrys whites only village"

No doubt they'll want someone else to pay for it ;-) .........

Sounds just like Scotland :D ........

pelmetman - 2020-09-09 8:01 PM

Full performance here.

Amazing stuff.

Ashley tweeted this.

I thought it was superb.

"They even want to build new blacks only areas in the US now, bit like Barrys whites only village"

No doubt they'll want someone else to pay for it ;-) .........

Sounds just like Scotland :D ........

Chuckle ... Bin boy will be on to tell us about Boris bribes to Jockworld and his empire blah blah blah later

Full performance here.

Amazing stuff.

Ashley tweeted this.

I thought it was superb.

That sounds a bit Rock n Roll that cheers. Revolution!!!

You think its only Lefties that are anti racism then?

Barryd999 - 2020-09-10 8:07 AM

Full performance here.

Amazing stuff.

Ashley tweeted this.

I thought it was superb.

That sounds a bit Rock n Roll that cheers. Revolution!!!

You think its only Lefties that are anti racism then?

Daniel O Donnell is more Rock n Roll ... Barry 'whites only village' Dobson talks anti-racism ... Chuckle

Bulletguy - 2020-09-12 1:06 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-09-12 9:23 AM

46k likes to 17k dislikes on the highest ranking youtube clip though.

That would suggest to me a clear majority of the British public support their dance.

It's peed off the racists so thats good. :-D

Well yes. As Ashley states the messenges of hate kind of highlight the problem.

That would suggest to me a clear majority of the British public support their dance.

Not peed all the racists off it seems ... Our very own BLM leader who calls folk "coons" hasn't mentioned she's "peed off" ...

... Nice folk

Barryd999 - 2020-09-12 1:52 PM

Well yes. As Ashley states the messenges of hate kind of highlight the problem.

Chuckle ... Nothing like words to show up hate, unlike acts of violence and thuggery that are "funny" ... Chuckle

Archived