The Australian "Deal"

Bulletguy

Tracker - 2021-06-16 11:01 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-06-16 8:39 PM

Cool ... Another Boris hate thread ... That'll make a change

Not really, as it is from one of the usual suspects I doubt anyone other than like minded lefties will take any notice.

Go on then tell us all what you are going to rush down to Poundland and buy with your new found wealth?

Aw, poor Boris, so no one likes the little lying toerag diddums, so lets see what good we can say about this to boost him.

Er...um...oh, I know...don't we all love Kangaroo meat much more than French cheese, so well done Boris!

8-)

GarySueLola - 2021-06-17 4:12 PM

Aw, poor Boris, so no one likes the little lying toerag diddums, so lets see what good we can say about this to boost him.

Er...um...oh, I know...don't we all love Kangaroo meat much more than French cheese, so well done Boris!

8-)

Or Pish XXXX or Fosters rather than fantastic Belgian and other continental beers. :-(

8-)

You, Bullet and Barry obviously went to the same school

Birdbrain - 2021-06-17 7:43 PM

8-)

You, Bullet and Barry obviously went to the same school

At least we went to school. (lol)

Bulletguy - 2021-06-17 9:10 PM

Brexit voting farmers waking up to Project Reality and realising they were duped and now been thrown under the Brexit bus.

Most of the farmers I know voted remain but not all of them. How anyone who exported half their produce to the EU thought leaving was a good idea is beyond me especially as they were warned that this kind of thing would happen once they actually did manage to agree a trade deal. The NFU didnt help though, they sat on the fence regarding Brexit way too long.

Barryd999 - 2021-06-17 9:58 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-06-17 9:10 PM

Brexit voting farmers waking up to Project Reality and realising they were duped and now been thrown under the Brexit bus.

Most of the farmers I know voted remain but not all of them. How anyone who exported half their produce to the EU thought leaving was a good idea is beyond me especially as they were warned that this kind of thing would happen once they actually did manage to agree a trade deal. The NFU didnt help though, they sat on the fence regarding Brexit way too long.

I was referring to the farmers in that YT clip. The NFU balloted it's members who voted "overwhelmingly" in favour of remaining in the EU but didn't actively campaign in the referendum.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36078112

I sympathise with those farmers who didn't vote for Brexit but cannot understand those that did, effectively shooting themselves in the foot and closing their business down.....like the fishing industry.

Bulletguy - 2021-06-18 2:58 PM

I sympathise with those farmers who didn't vote for Brexit but cannot understand those that did, effectively shooting themselves in the foot and closing their business down.....like the fishing industry.

Pensioners voted at a higher rate for Brexit than farmers, so surely you must wonder why pensioners have 'shot themselves in the foot' as they will be paying more for goods and not be able to spend as long in EU.

colin - 2021-06-18 6:15 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-06-18 2:58 PM

Pensioners voted at a higher rate for Brexit than farmers, so surely you must wonder why pensioners have 'shot themselves in the foot' as they will be paying more for goods and not be able to spend as long in EU.

I always did and still do.....especially dummies like this pair.

https://tinyurl.com/4z3cejbb

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-06-19 6:30 PM

So then Brexiteers, how do you feel about accepting the rules and standards laid down by the original parties to the CPTPP? Which is Truss's intention.

We will again be rule takers rather than rule makers.

Will we have to pay £350 million a week to follow those rules? ;-) ........

Just askin (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

pelmetman - 2021-06-19 6:36 PM

So then Brexiteers, how do you feel about accepting the rules and standards laid down by the original parties to the CPTPP? Which is Truss's intention.

So you are saying that you are happy following rules and standards that others have developed?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-06-19 9:05 PM

So you are saying that you are happy following rules and standards that others have developed?

Yep B-) .............Coz if I dont like their standards I wont buy ;-) .........

Some of us are capable of making up our own minds, well those of us that didn't go to Lefty finishing school and still have their OWN mind >:-) ............

(lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

pelmetman - 2021-06-20 9:38 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-06-19 9:05 PM

Yep B-) .............Coz if I dont like their standards I wont buy ;-) .........

Some of us are capable of making up our own minds, well those of us that didn't go to Lefty finishing school and still have their OWN mind >:-) ............

(lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

And how do you think you can make that choice if there isn't any information available, there is a reason packaging information is included in trade deals. And why do you think that a alternative will be available?

Archived