The Daily Mail........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

New Remoaner editor doesn't like criticism *-) ..........

As my posts on their comments page about their new editors Remoaner bias, never arrive on the comments page :-| ........

The self interested powers that be are seriously doubling down on us Brexiteers >:-) .............

Beware Brexiteers the fight is going to get seriously dirty :-| .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-11-18 7:48 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-18 7:37 PM

New Remoaner editor

......is in it for the long term (unlike Dacre) and doesn't want to be associated with Brexit when 99% of the people realise Brexit has made them worse off.

I guess we'll see how long he lasts once your Lord Rothermere mate, see's his readership legging it to the Express ;-) ..........

antony1969 - 2018-11-19 6:25 AM

What a crappy paper The Mail is ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6402937/No-Deal-Brexit-Mars-Bars-run-weeks-food-experts-warn-Michael-Gove.html ... Project fear

Thats why the Jocks are so against Brexit. They deep fry em in Batter you know. They should stick to battered Haggises. Healthier option. I think they are seasonal though.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-11-18 9:00 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-18 7:54 PM

your Lord Rothermere mate,.....

My Mate 8-)

I didn't think it possible but you're getting dafter 8-)

Seeing as his new editor is on your side I'd of thought you'd kiss and make up? :D ........

As my posts on their comments page about their new editors Remoaner bias, never arrive on the comments page :-| ........

The self interested powers that be are seriously doubling down on us Brexiteers >:-) .............

You'll have to reconcile yourself that it's now gone, er, up-market Dave! :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-11-20 5:44 PM

You'll have to reconcile yourself that it's now gone, er, up-market Dave! :-D

I guess it depends on ones view of the market Brian ;-) ..........and prolly on Mr Greigs affect on his readership...........

Cant help thinking once Lord Rothermere has scratched the back of the chattering A*ses........and he does the sums he may realize that Mr Greig p1ssing off his readership was a bad move :D .......

I'm fussy where I shop for my unbiased news ;-) ..........

Archived