The EU are handling the Pandemic so much better than the UK the Squad said.........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

8-) ..........

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10432529/Thousands-march-Brussels-demanding-end-tough-Covid-rules.html

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2022-01-25 9:01 AM

So you agree the EU isn't handling the Pandemic any better than the UK? >:-) ...........

The EU isn't 'handling' the pandemic in each country, they are all making their own rules up, that aside what's people demonstrating got to do with how well a country 'handles' the pandemic?

colin - 2022-01-25 9:30 AM

So you agree the EU isn't handling the Pandemic any better than the UK? >:-) ...........

The EU isn't 'handling' the pandemic in each country .................................

Colin : You know that - I know that - everyone EXCEPT Dave knows that.

He STILL thinks the EUROPEAN UNION - IS a country.

;-)

The EU isn't 'handling' the pandemic in each country, they are all making their own rules up, that aside what's people demonstrating got to do with how well a country 'handles' the pandemic?

Colin, that is a very good and very logical question. Unfortunately the person to whom it is addressed has no understanding of logic! (lol) (lol)

malc d - 2022-01-25 11:50 AM

The EU isn't 'handling' the pandemic in each country .................................

Colin : You know that - I know that - everyone EXCEPT Dave knows that.

He STILL thinks the EUROPEAN UNION - IS a country.

;-)

Staggering isn't it? And more worryingly we allow loonies like this to vote.......and then wonder why this country is in such a mess. :-(

Guest pelmetman

So are Italy, Belgium, Poland or any of the 19 European countries with death rates worse than the UK's handling the Pandemic better than than Boris? :-| ...........

pelmetman - 2022-01-26 9:26 AM

So are Italy, Belgium, Poland or any of the 19 European countries with death rates worse than the UK's handling the Pandemic better than than Boris? :-| ...........

As I've told you before, I consider that the UK should be as good or better than Germany or France, if we can't manage that we are failing.

colin - 2022-01-26 9:52 AM

As I've told you before, I consider that the UK should be as good or better than Germany or France, if we can't manage that we are failing.

In Boris's defence , I bet he visited more vaccination centres ( for photo ops ) than any other Prime Minister in the EU.

:-|

Sorry a bit slow this morning, good to see you are last accepting that Macron and Merkel (along with several other EU countries) handled the pandemic better.

Guest pelmetman
colin - 2022-01-26 10:53 AM

Sorry a bit slow this morning, good to see you are last accepting that Macron and Merkel (along with several other EU countries) handled the pandemic better.

Nice swerve Colin ;-) ........

So I repeat.......... are Italy, Belgium, Poland or any of the 19 European countries with death rates worse than the UK's handling the Pandemic better than than Boris? :-| ........

With regard to France......seeing as they now have a daily infection rate of half a million 8-) .........

You may want to change your view on Macron the Moron (?) ...........

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2022-01-26 10:44 AM

In Boris's defence , I bet he visited more vaccination centres ( for photo ops ) than any other Prime Minister in the EU.

In Boris's defence he never slagged off any COVID vaccine like Merkel & Macron *-) .........

But then again you prolly think having a party is worse than encouraging anti vaxxers with anti vaccine propaganda :-| .........

Guest pelmetman

So you think France having half a million COVID infections a DAY is not failing? :-| ........

If that was happening here the hypocritical Squad would screaming and stamping their little feet and having a right old temper tantrum (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

pelmetman - 2022-01-26 11:08 AM

malc d - 2022-01-26 10:44 AM

In Boris's defence he never slagged off any COVID vaccine like Merkel & Macron *-) .........

But then again you prolly think having a party is worse than encouraging anti vaxxers with anti vaccine propaganda :-| .........

I think that if Johnson was doing a good job he could have prevented his own 6 week old daughter from getting Covid.

Another " protective ring " that didn't work ?

pelmetman - 2022-01-26 11:12 AM

So you think France having half a million COVID infections a DAY is not failing? :-| ........

If that was happening here the hypocritical Squad would screaming and stamping their little feet and having a right old temper tantrum (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

France should follow the UK example and stop testing.

Makes your numbers better.

We know! Because our numbers have plummeted since we stopped confirmatory nationally recorded PCR tests.

pelmetman - 2022-01-26 11:04 AM

So I repeat.......... are Italy, Belgium, Poland or any of the 19 European countries with death rates worse than the UK's handling the Pandemic better than than Boris? :-| ........

With regard to France......seeing as they now have a daily infection rate of half a million 8-) .........

I answered your question on another thread. Nobody has done a worse job than Johnson in handling the pandemic. You cannot compare what we have now to what we had throughout 2020 and the early part of 2021. Omicron is an entirely different beast. Its rife everywhere and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it now but its also not as deadly, just highly infectious. Where we really needed true leadership and protection for our "island nation" was before Omicron and before the vaccines and NHS pulled us out of the sh1t. That is the travesty. Your glorious leader, the one you adore and are cacking yourself about his demise failed, spectacularly.

It would have been bad enough had he just cocked it up which he did but whats worse is the large scale corruption and lies that went on throughout the entire pandemic and are still going on today. An utter disgrace just as you are for supporting him.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2022-01-26 1:40 PM

I answered your question on another thread. Nobody has done a worse job than Johnson in handling the pandemic. You cannot compare what we have now to what we had throughout 2020 and the early part of 2021. Omicron is an entirely different beast. Its rife everywhere and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it now but its also not as deadly, just highly infectious. Where we really needed true leadership and protection for our "island nation" was before Omicron and before the vaccines and NHS pulled us out of the sh1t. That is the travesty. Your glorious leader, the one you adore and are cacking yourself about his demise failed, spectacularly.

It would have been bad enough had he just cocked it up which he did but whats worse is the large scale corruption and lies that went on throughout the entire pandemic and are still going on today. An utter disgrace just as you are for supporting him.

So now you'll defend countries with a higher death toll *-) ...........

There really is no limit to how low you will go to bash Boris is there? :-| ........

YOU ARE THE UTTER DISGRACE CHUM >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2022-01-26 1:50 PM

There really is no limit to how low you will go to bash Boris is there? :-| ........

France should follow the UK example and stop testing.

Makes your numbers better.

We know! Because our numbers have plummeted since we stopped confirmatory nationally recorded PCR tests

pelmetman - 2022-01-26 1:50 PM

I am not defending anyone. As a dedicated Johnson supporter you are just like him. Dishonest and prepared to keep shouting "look over there" to disguise your utter failure. How the out of control Omicron variant is now impacting on the lives of those in Europe is nothing to do with the horrendous death toll we experienced here before it came along which we could have avoided had we not had Johnson and his cronies running the show. Our death toll could should have been nearer to that of Japan, Australia or Indonesia or even New Zealand with us being an island and had we had a PM like Jacinda Ardern it would have been. Cant you see what its making you look like supporting Johnson or dont you care?

You must think most of the population are a disgrace then by the way because by a country mile they now want your idol out.

Says you who did a swift swerve in your second post to totally change the linked subject you'd posted yet you're still getting shot down so your usual trick of deflecting backfired spectacularly on you.

You're a LOSER. (lol)(lol)

As a reminder Colin told you; "The EU isn't 'handling' the pandemic in each country, they are all making their own rules up,"

But as you think the EU is a country, getting the above through to you is knocking on dead wood.

Colin then asked you, "that aside what's people demonstrating got to do with how well a country 'handles' the pandemic?"

A question he asked you yesterday which you've continually ignored.

That made me laugh Dave.

When it's pointed out we also had demo's against covid restrictions, you swerve to the left, and talk about EU handling covid.

When it's pointed out the EU don't make the rules, you swerve to the right, and quote death rates.

When it's pointed out if you use death rates then Germany and France are doing better, you swerve to the left again and quote daily infections.

You're our very own George Best, hope you're spending all your money on booze, women, and fast cars. :-D

So to answer your repeated question, there are 29 countries who have seen worse death rates than the UK, there 194 who have not seen as high figures. There are 27 countries in EU, you say 19 have worse death rates, I've only had a quick look and found 12 who have worse death rates, maybe you could list then?

As for the French daily rates, they look to be exceedingly high at moment, and if I lived in France I would be a critic, but they are still far off the deaths we have had so far, and if WHO (and our own government) are correct then as these are mostly Omicron and hopefully the death toll won't get too high, after all they're not having to deal with high numbers of the much more serious Delta that the UK government "let rip" (I believe your words) last year.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2022-01-26 4:57 PM

pelmetman - 2022-01-26 1:50 PM ........................................

There really is no limit to how low you will go to bash Boris is there? :-| ................

Alternatively, there really is no limit to how low you will go to blame anyone other than Boris is there? :-S

I doubt I could sink as low as those on here who are infected with Remoanervirus 8-) ........

The only question is.......will they snuff it with or without Remoanervirus? :-| .......

Given their fevered rantings on here......I suspect with >:-) ........

Archived