The "Frank versus Mel B" Thread.

BGD

We need to keep the field clear over in the "What on Earth...." thread, for the possible return to the fray of the Black Baron.

As Mel B and Frank are involved in a "tete a tete" this evening, I thought it might be an idea to provide this special thread, so that they can have a good-old head to head here instead.

House rules: no biting, pinching, punching below the belt.....and may the best poster win!

(Oh, ONLY FRANK AND MEL B TO POST HERE - everyone else can sit around in the stalls and watch.............)

"Round One, DING DING!"

B-)

Mel B - 2007-10-04 9:18 PM Whey-hey ... it's nice to know that I'm not the only one on your bullying list Frank!!! Its a shame you didn't like a taste of your own medicine though ... not very nice is it, however, I didn't actually think that you would be bothered, being so self-assured and confident, my mistake obviously. Off I toddle to do some other bits and pieces for a day or so and come back and all hell has broken loose ... If a woman's excuse is PMT (which I haven't got by the way ... but saying that it would be a good ruse wouldn't it!>), however, what' all you blokes' excuses then???? PFT (pre-forum tension?). Oh, forgot to say Frank, I don't hate you, that would take energy and I've got better things to waste it on, sorry to disappoint. Byeeeeeeeeeee ... off to play with some other friendlier types on the forum. Hubble ... bubble ... toil and trouble ... where's me recipe book!

Frank:

What are you on about woman - who am I supposed to be bullying now? And what's this medicine that I'm supposed to have taken?

There's not been one post that remotely matches your description. And why is it only you that seems to be jumping to these silly conclusions?

Get over me Mel - you've acted rashly and stupidly but it's done. Unlike you I don't bear a grudge.

Bruce .. you haven't gone and caught "quotitus" have you? I believe its an illness that affects some people on the forum. Not sure what the cure is though I'm afraid ... I'll see what I can dig out of my 'spell' book ... can't promise to cure you though, but hopefully you'll survive to post another day. :D

In any case, you've obviously got way too much time on your hands ... or are you trying to distract us from the fact that J9 fancies you???? (lol) ;-) :$

personally i think franks moved on and maybe its time mel b did the same forgive and forget mel before you sound bitter if you read some of franks recents threads you will come to realize he is a respectable man

Mel B - 2007-10-05 5:25 PM

I moved on ages ago ... I think you'll find that it's BGD who's trying to stir things up at the mo by starting this thread! B-)

What, me???

Stir things up??

What an outrageous suggestion!!

(Looks all about with wide-eyed innocence, then shakes head perhaps just a little too vigorously.........)

>:-)

BGD - 2007-10-05 6:06 PM

What, me???

Stir things up??

What an outrageous suggestion!!

(Looks all about with wide-eyed innocence, then shakes head perhaps just a little too vigorously.........)

>:-)

Careful Bruce, it might fall off, it can't be that well attached judging by some of the rubbish that 'falls' out of it. (lol)

Starspirit - I know that there appears to be some 'history' between you and Caraprof, but don't you think it might be time to just take a step back now?

There are several protagonists on this forum who enjoy re-raking over the long-cold coals.

Perhaps it's time for us all to move on?

Guest starspirit

Thank you for your valued but unsolicited opinion Bruce - or is it just another attempt to stir?

May I respectfully suggest that you read back through the postings on this thread and then, employing that thing called 'a sense of humour' see if you can draw a different conclusion before moving on?

Thanks

With all due respect Sir, perhaps the opinion of someone who is watching this from a different perspective might prove worthwhile.

It would seem that arguments - on both sides, I might add - are perpetuated for the sake of the argument, not that there is anything new to be said.

I would counsel Caraprof likewise, to let bygones be just that.

Guest starspirit

To quote my learned friend Caraprof - 'I never hold a grudge'.

You seem to have done your fair share of stirring since arriving on here so may I respectfully suggest that you put your own house in order before trying to stir up Frank and/or myself.

If and when I want counselling I will remember not to ask you.

It was entertaining this afternoon before you got on your high horse, so now I reckon 'tis doggy walkies time in the warm Autumnal sunshine.

Archived