The Haters Wont Like It ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-11-21 7:02 PM

... The deal and that you are commenting on it ...

...They just lurvvvvve to hate

Excellent news indeed Birdy B-) ..........

How long do you think it'll be before Fake News Barry says we caved into the Canadians? :D ........

LOL! We already had a deal with Canada FFS! Via the EU. Its agreed in principle. You know those 41 continuation deals Foxy promised us would be ready to go about two years ago? This is one of them. Its worth about 47p. There are still 14 key ones to "roll over". These are not new. They are just what we already had but if you add up all of them, all 41 that we had with the EU they still only amount to 8% of our trade. The rest, almost 50% is with the EU 27. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-21 10:50 PM

LOL! We already had a deal with Canada FFS! Via the EU. Its agreed in principle. You know those 41 continuation deals Foxy promised us would be ready to go about two years ago? This is one of them. Its worth about 47p. There are still 14 key ones to "roll over". These are not new. They are just what we already had but if you add up all of them, all 41 that we had with the EU they still only amount to 8% of our trade. The rest, almost 50% is with the EU 27. *-)

We were right :D .........You don't like it do you? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Difference is we aint paying that club billions and billions in ££££££ though Barry for the a similar deal und it looks like your club wants billions more £££££££ n'alll ... Wheres your deal ???

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-11-22 5:45 AM

Difference is we aint paying that club billions and billions in ££££££ though Barry for the a similar deal und it looks like your club wants billions more £££££££ n'alll ... Wheres your deal ???

They're still trying to work out how to explain it without it looking like the EU caved in >:-) .........

Although I've discovered why Barry & Bullet Liar is so upset about BREXIT 8-) .........

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/brexit-send-price-dildos-butt-153100435.html?

Their favourite manufacturer will struggle to satisfy their customers :D ..........

I would have thought you would have learned by now with all thats going on that the £8bn or whatever it is we pay as members each year is chicken feed. The Tories have lost as much as that in dodgy contracts, missing PPE etc that they refuse to admit where its gone. The red tape and bureaucracy Brexit will cause at our borders is costing us double what we paid in as members. Each year and thats before we work out how much its going to cost our economy.

where are all the trade deals with the rest of the world? You know, not the roll over ones like Canada. The real new meaty trade deals that Brexiteers told us we would get that the EU failed to establish? As I understand it we were allowed to negotiate them in the transition so where are they?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-22 10:18 AM

I would have thought you would have learned by now with all thats going on that the £8bn or whatever it is we pay as members each year is chicken feed. ?

I would have thought you Haters would have learned by now......It was never just about the money we are forced to give them........You ignore the ever increasing creep of Federalisim, EU Laws, uncontrolled migration etc etc etc *-) .........

But in 39 days time the UK's time in the EU will be history >:-) ..........

The only question remaining is......will the EU cave in? (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-11-22 10:48 AM

Who are the Haters?

and what is it they hate?

Brexit......The working class.....Losing (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-11-22 10:35 AM

I would have thought you would have learned by now with all thats going on that the £8bn or whatever it is we pay as members each year is chicken feed. ?

I would have thought you Haters would have learned by now......It was never just about the money we are forced to give them........You ignore the ever increasing creep of Federalisim, EU Laws, uncontrolled migration etc etc etc *-) .........

The only question remaining is......will the EU cave in? (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Its never about the money but somehow it always is and as soon as the cost of Brexit is pointed out to you it was never about the money again. (lol)

I think its now a question of whether Johnson caves in or not. The deal is almost done. The Vassal state deal. Will he cave or go full fat NO DEAL!!! Exciting innit? (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-22 11:35 AM

Its never about the money but somehow it always is and as soon as the cost of Brexit is pointed out to you it was never about the money again. (lol)

I think its now a question of whether Johnson caves in or not. The deal is almost done. The Vassal state deal. Will he cave or go full fat NO DEAL!!! Exciting innit? (lol)

The only Vassal states are those of the Fourth Reich ;-) ...........

Your LOSER Vessel of Fools will soon be hitting the rocks >:-) .........

39 days and counting B-) .........

Where's Gina when you need her? (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

The main sticking point is absurd.

Fishing;

The Eu is trying to stop Britain seizing back the fishing quotas it has already sold to EU boats.

But even if you don't see it like that, the Governments own figures show fishing as;

0.04% of GDP 8-)

Why are we going to wreck our economy and everything else over that?

I'm forced to the conclusion that,yet again, politics trumps everything else.

Fishing is visible, other things aren't

The Government doesn't want headlines saying they have sold out to the EU.

If they let the EU boats keep using the quotas they have bought from us, the Government cannot cover that up.

Wheras they can get away with secretly spaffing away hundreds of £billions of our money to their cronies because they can cover that up.

Dominic Cummings making a show of walking out of Downing Street, but continuing 'working' from home on his highly secretive £100 billion 'operation moonshot'

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-11-22 12:31 PM

The main sticking point is absurd.

Fishing;

The Eu is trying to stop Britain seizing back the fishing quotas it has already sold to EU boats.

But even if you don't see it like that, the Governments own figures show fishing as;

0.04% of GDP 8-)

Why are we going to wreck our economy and everything else over that?

I'm forced to the conclusion that,yet again, politics trumps everything else.

Fishing is visible, other things aren't

The Government doesn't want headlines saying they have sold out to the EU.

If they let the EU boats keep using the quotas they have bought from us, the Government cannot cover that up.

Wheras they can get away with secretly spaffing away hundreds of £billions of our money to their cronies because they can cover that up.

Dominic Cummings making a show of walking out of Downing Street, but continuing 'working' from home on his highly secretive £100 billion 'operation moonshot'

PMSL!........ a SNP supporter thinks we are wreaking our economy (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

John52 - 2020-11-22 10:48 AM

Who are the Haters?

and what is it they hate?

As the link you posted a few days ago explains, it's a stupid word used by total retards and little crybaby's.

"Calling someone a hater is a poor pitiful excuse for not being able to condition one’s self to the opinions of other people against the person."

"This is a totally retarded expression and used by total retards only. It sounds like something a little crybaby would say just because they can’t get their way."

https://www.debate.org/opinions/is-haters-a-stupid-word

I would have thought you would have learned by now with all thats going on that the £8bn or whatever it is we pay as members each year is chicken feed. The Tories have lost as much as that in dodgy contracts, missing PPE etc that they refuse to admit where its gone. The red tape and bureaucracy Brexit will cause at our borders is costing us double what we paid in as members. Each year and thats before we work out how much its going to cost our economy.

where are all the trade deals with the rest of the world? You know, not the roll over ones like Canada. The real new meaty trade deals that Brexiteers told us we would get that the EU failed to establish? As I understand it we were allowed to negotiate them in the transition so where are they?

Wheres your deal??? ... BFN

pelmetman - 2020-11-22 12:15 PM

LOL! Even if that were true at least those other states get all the benefits of being members such as single market access and customs union. If Theresa's WA deal and Johnsons crappy trade deal go ahead we will still be tied to the EU but have none of that. See what that nice Mr Farage has to say when Johnson caves, you will hopefully listen to him if not me.

Birdbrain - 2020-11-22 2:46 PM

Not mine, Johnsons. Best you ask him.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-22 5:03 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-22 12:15 PM

LOL! Even if that were true at least those other states get all the benefits of being members such as single market access and customs union. If Theresa's WA deal and Johnsons crappy trade deal go ahead we will still be tied to the EU but have none of that. See what that nice Mr Farage has to say when Johnson caves, you will hopefully listen to him if not me.

Dont you mean the 17 states that are net benificiaries are the other 9? ;-) ........

https://www.statista.com/chart/18794/net-contributors-to-eu-budget/

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-22 5:04 PM

Yes your deal ;-) .........

That one that your Government insider said was imminent :D .........

pelmetman - 2020-11-23 8:49 AM

How can it be "my" deal then when by your own admission it was a deal passed onto me by someone else. I was merely the conduit that relayed it on here.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-23 11:01 AM

How can it be "my" deal then when by your own admission it was a deal passed onto me by someone else. I was merely the conduit that relayed it on here.

So you accept that you are a conduit for Loser Bullsh1t? ;-) .........

Best let your insider know......we knew that already (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-11-23 3:06 PM

Best let your insider know......we knew that already (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Well we will have to wait and see. It could be that the information is still valid but the situation was exceptionally fluid with everything that is going on. US elections, lockdowns, negotiations etc. If what is announced (if its announced) has close resemblance to what I posted then I would say its a reliable source, if not then it maybe was bulls**t. The person in question however who relayed it to me is normally 100% spot on and reliable and well known to be so.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-23 3:33 PM

Well we will have to wait and see. It could be that the information is still valid but the situation was exceptionally fluid with everything that is going on. US elections, lockdowns, negotiations etc. If what is announced (if its announced) has close resemblance to what I posted then I would say its a reliable source, if not then it maybe was bulls**t. The person in question however who relayed it to me is normally 100% spot on and reliable and well known to be so.

Wheres your deal ... "We have a DEAL"??? ... Its weeks late now ... Wheres the extension we were begging for ??? ... You been telling lies once again princess ... Where is it FGS ???

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-11-23 3:38 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-11-23 3:33 PM

Wheres your deal ... "We have a DEAL"??? ... Its weeks late now ... Wheres the extension we were begging for ??? ... You been telling lies once again princess ... Where is it FGS ???

Barry's insider is waiting until Boris says we have a deal or No deal ;-) .........

Meanwhile Tarquin's convinced Barry to invest his pension in Bum plugs :D .......

I'd buy one :-> ........For Joke52 >:-) .......

Archived