The Italian Job

Bulletguy

Italian media confirm Johnson making a weekend trip to Italy to visit his long time Ruskie pal, Evgeny Lebedev, known for his parties at his palatial residence, shrouded in impenetrable secrecy. Bozo likes a piss up as long as it's all free because poor people on £150k pa can't afford to drink. Seems he was seen by a number of people including airline staff but Downing street deny it......well they would wouldn't they!

https://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2020/09/20/news/the_mystery_of_boris_johnson_s_trip_to_perugia_-267989244/

Barryd999 - 2020-09-21 5:47 PM

Well he has to keep in with his Russian backers. Putin has paid the Tories a fortune to keep London afloat on dodgy Russian money and the money laundering capital of the world.

Putin has also spent a fortune on destroying democracy to enable Brexit so needs to check he's getting his moneys worth and, like Putin, Lebedevs father is ex-KGB so Lebedev is probably Cummings controller and summoned Johnson to HQ. They all piss in the same pot.

" a Downing Street source was quoted flatly saying that “this claim is wrong”. .

But such interventions hold little sway with critics of the government who remember – among other indiscretions – Downing Street sources’ complex relationship with the truth over the Dominic Cummings affair. It did not help that Johnson had been busted on an incognito trip to the region before, captured in an infamous photograph looking bleary-eyed and bedraggled after a weekend at Lebedev’s castle."

(Lebedev owns a Bojo promoting 'newspaper' )

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/sep/21/from-scandal-to-pr-cock-up-how-the-boris-johnson-perugia-mystery-unravelled

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-21 5:30 PM

Italian media confirm Johnson making a weekend trip to Italy to visit his long time Ruskie pal, Evgeny Lebedev, known for his parties at his palatial residence, shrouded in impenetrable secrecy. Bozo likes a piss up as long as it's all free because poor people on £150k pa can't afford to drink. Seems he was seen by a number of people including airline staff but Downing street deny it......well they would wouldn't they!

https://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2020/09/20/news/the_mystery_of_boris_johnson_s_trip_to_perugia_-267989244/

More Pathetic Loser Bollox's/LIES *-) ...........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8758129/Boris-Johnsons-son-Wilfred-christened-catholic-Westminster-Cathedral-confirms.html

Now have the decency to applogise to YOUR Prime Minister >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-09-22 9:15 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8758129/Boris-Johnsons-son-Wilfred-christened-catholic-Westminster-Cathedral-confirms.html

Only a few weeks ago you claimed the DM was a "Boris bashing rag" because it ran a report you didn't like, but continue to post DM links when they're favourable to Johnson such as this one. You see the hypocrisy of that? Of course you don't because you're a hypocrite. Incidentally given the DM's reputation for using lots of photographs to help their early learner 'readers' out you might ask yourself where the photos of the christening are. After all it's not like Johnson to miss out on a chance for a spiffing publicity stunt, plus the added bonus of deflecting national attention away from his constant cock ups and U-turns.

Now Motormouth, unless you can 100% PROVE it was "loser bollox and lies", have the decency to apologise to me and Chatterbox forum. You might also consider the "christening" story has been run in The Times.......only they reported it as Perugia Italy. Oh dear.....even the last bastion of the Tories are turning! :D:D

https://tinyurl.com/y4uhsefs

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-22 3:01 PM

Only a few weeks ago you claimed the DM was a "Boris bashing rag" because it ran a report you didn't like, but continue to post DM links when they're favourable to Johnson such as this one. You see the hypocrisy of that? Of course you don't because you're a hypocrite. Incidentally given the DM's reputation for using lots of photographs to help their early learner 'readers' out you might ask yourself where the photos of the christening are. After all it's not like Johnson to miss out on a chance for a spiffing publicity stunt, plus the added bonus of deflecting national attention away from his constant cock ups and U-turns.

Now Motormouth, unless you can 100% PROVE it was "loser bollox and lies", have the decency to apologise to me and Chatterbox forum. You might also consider the "christening" story has been run in The Times.......only they reported it as Perugia Italy. Oh dear.....even the last bastion of the Tories are turning! :D:D

So Westminster Catherdral is now in Italy? *-) ...........

Cant say I'm surprised that you lack the deceny to apologies to Boris for your slander ;-) ........

You Losers are a Nasty bunch 8-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-22 3:48 PM

Hmm. Not a single photo, private ceremony, only a handful of people. I smell a rat!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-fiancee-carrie-host-22676895

Why would they use a Cathedral for a few people at a private ceremony?

Coz hard up Boris could afford it ;-) ........and its just down the road :D .........

Perhaps that rat you smell is your own Hubris? >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-09-22 3:39 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-09-22 3:01 PM

1) So Westminster Catherdral is now in Italy? *-) ...........

2) Cant say I'm surprised that you lack the deceny to apologies to Boris for your slander ;-) ........

3) You Losers are a Nasty bunch 8-) .........

1) No, you haven't read the Times report.

2) There will be no apology from me for posting what was widely covered by media. You should be more careful about accusing people of slander as last time it got you kicked off this forum, so you'd best wind your neck back in.

3) You sound extremely bitter and angry.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-22 4:52 PM

Hmm. Not a single photo, private ceremony, only a handful of people. I smell a rat!

Not a single one.....anywhere. Ever known Johnson pass up a photo op and chance to divert attention away from the mess he's making of everything?

So he flew to Italy and no photographic evidence? >:-) ........

My my you Sado Losers are getting desperate >:-) ........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.707e573b0e3f3e42439951b35cb2e852.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-22 5:49 PM

Not a single one.....anywhere. Ever known Johnson pass up a photo op and chance to divert attention away from the mess he's making of everything?

My my you Sado Losers are getting desperate >:-) ........

Bullet is right. Any distraction right now would be a gift for Johnson. Why would a slimy toad like him who is completely on the ropes pass up a chance to show some lovely photos of him and his misses and Baby Johnson number 212 to all his new Baby Tory voters so they can all go Awwwwww and say nice things about him?

It would be almost impossible to keep secret with not a single photo or comment the Prime Ministers sons Christening in London but maybe not so hard to hide a secret booze up in Italy sneaking off in the middle of the night from a military airfield.

This is starting to sound like Cummings and his Barnard Castle trip which he would have got away and they would have continued to deny had he not been caught.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-22 5:59 PM

It would be almost impossible to keep secret with not a single photo or comment the Prime Ministers sons Christening in London but maybe not so hard to hide a secret booze up in Italy sneaking off in the middle of the night from a military airfield.

Yeah Barry *-) ..........

So it would be bloody impossible for him to avoid the Papparsey in Italy would it not? >:-) .........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.e0421f0f3156232b02044f3eb9b76500.jpg

He certainly didn't have a christening ceremony at Westminster which is slap bang in the middle of London! *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-22 7:04 PM

He certainly didn't have a christening ceremony at Westminster which is slap bang in the middle of London! *-)

How long have you been in your back bedroom in the dark? :-S .........

Do you not know where No10 Downing Street is? 8-) ..........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.789c9853607ccdcd7964facebf4363a1.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-22 7:08 PM

I am not in a room and my property has electric lights. Try upgrading from the candles you use. *-)

Why are you changing the subject? *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-22 7:27 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-22 7:08 PM

I am not in a room and my property has electric lights. Try upgrading from the candles you use. *-)

Why are you changing the subject? *-)

You have a property.....and your not in it? :-S ........

But you have electric light? 8-) ..........

Do you have any mirrors? >:-) ..........

P1010899.JPG.70ec92e12ac695b5dc8bb8c11915fff5.JPG

Archived