The Man Who Could Be POTUS ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
mtravel - 2020-04-27 12:55 PM

Probably because the squad does not care about foreign politicians, potus (I have already explained its medical meaning) included.

Which the claque (meaning in the Collins dictionary) instead does.

I have plaque 8-) .......

Well I did until I did my own hygenist job on my gob with a cheese knife and floss :D.......

Probably because the squad does not care about foreign politicians, potus (I have already explained its medical meaning) included.

If the squad and its main hate leader on here dont "care about foreign politicians" you might wanna look back on the number of threads started with POTUS Trump as the main topic ??? ... Go figure sweet cheeks

Birdbrain - 2020-04-27 7:45 PM

If the squad and its main hate leader on here dont "care about foreign politicians" you might wanna look back on the number of threads started with POTUS Trump as the main topic ??? ... Go figure sweet cheeks

Says claque numero uno

Que!

How’s the Dettol working out?

jumpstart - 2020-04-27 9:15 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-27 7:45 PM

Says claque numero uno

Que!

How’s the Dettol working out?

Obviously not working as well as your cheap red wine

jumpstart - 2020-04-28 8:39 AM

This is old news and has been commented on.

Moderator now n'all ... How you find time in between your 5-6 hour daily country rambles I dont know ... Hate not hope

jumpstart - 2020-04-28 5:45 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lordy ... A future POTUS with allegations of sexual wrong doing bores you but our present POTUS who never mentioned the "Dettol" you keep mentioning does it for ya ??? ... You need help sweet cheeks

Archived