The Northerners are revolting!

Barryd999

I just spent twenty minutes trawling through the latest rafts of posts following our Tory MP Dehenna Davidsons announcement of the restrictions for Durham and the Dales. Ferkin ell!!! They are furious. Actually furious is not the word. Absolutely fuming is probably still not close. For once I felt like defending her but couldnt bring myself to. She has gone from Hero to Zero in just under a year. Its the first thread I have seen where all 70 comments were shooting her and the government down in flames. It was pretty much the opposite when she first got elected. Loads of people threatening never to vote Tory again having voted Tory for the first time in 2019.

LOL! I thought it would have been Brexit that would have turned them once they saw it for what it really was and it started to impact on their lives but it seems covid and being placed in Tier 3 has got there first. Every cloud an all that.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-26 6:11 PM

I just spent twenty minutes trawling through the latest rafts of posts following our Tory MP Dehenna Davidsons announcement of the restrictions for Durham and the Dales. Ferkin ell!!! They are furious. Actually furious is not the word. Absolutely fuming is probably still not close. For once I felt like defending her but couldnt bring myself to. She has gone from Hero to Zero in just under a year. Its the first thread I have seen where all 70 comments were shooting her and the government down in flames. It was pretty much the opposite when she first got elected. Loads of people threatening never to vote Tory again having voted Tory for the first time in 2019.

LOL! I thought it would have been Brexit that would have turned them once they saw it for what it really was and it started to impact on their lives but it seems covid and being placed in Tier 3 has got there first. Every cloud an all that.

Wicked!! :-D

Chuckle ... Barry and forum Grandad seem to take pleasure that death , illness and lockdown have "turned them" ... Whatever "turned them" means ... Nice folk those squad members

Birdbrain - 2020-11-26 7:08 PM

Chuckle ... Barry and forum Grandad seem to take pleasure that death , illness and lockdown have "turned them" ... Whatever "turned them" means ... Nice folk those squad members

LOL! Its not death and illness that have turned them its being told they cant go to the pub, Christmas shopping and get on with their lives. They are blaming their new Tory idols for that not themselves. I almost (almost) defended our Tory MP and the decision to put them in level 3 but I just couldn't bring myself to do it, plus they might know where I live. (lol)

I just found it somewhat amusing that I expected the revolt to happen by around the second week in January when the sunlit uplands failed to arrive but Covid has intervened. Well the governments lockdown has (Which i support by the way)

In every Society you get the moronic segment. Barry has merely highlighted the North East Chapter. :D

Given that the average constituency consists of around 75,000 voters, his hypothesis is as weak as his knees. If the numbers had been as big as his belly, I would have given it more credence. :D

Barryd999 - 2020-11-26 10:00 PM

LOL! Its not death and illness that have turned them its being told they cant go to the pub, Christmas shopping and get on with their lives. They are blaming their new Tory idols for that not themselves. I almost (almost) defended our Tory MP and the decision to put them in level 3 but I just couldn't bring myself to do it, plus they might know where I live. (lol)

I just found it somewhat amusing that I expected the revolt to happen by around the second week in January when the sunlit uplands failed to arrive but Covid has intervened. Well the governments lockdown has (Which i support by the way)

Tier 1, 2, 3 or 12 dont matter to you as you never leave your bed gloom ... Its not a nice look when members take pleasure in folk been upset they are in tier 3 is it ... If Covid which brings death and misery is your big hope and the way you see your Labour Party wining an election I feel sorry for ya ... Wicked!! :-D ... Wheres your deal you promised weeks ago ???

Guest pelmetman

Did she win by just 70 votes? ;-) .......

I suspect most Northerner voters aren't as thick as those 70 or the local sore LOSER brigade, and are well aware of what you Sh1tstirrers are up to >:-) ............

LOL! Those 70 (and i suspect its much more) Are exactly the same people who until recently were fawning over her like she was the new Messiah. She promised them the earth, promised she would reopen the A&E in Bishop (not a hope in hell), Promised she would do the best for Bishop and the dales and slowly but surely they have turned against her. Repeated posts of "I will never vote Tory again" or "This is the first and last time I am ever voting Tory" etc etc is not the postings of "Remainer Losers" is it? Its the postings of those baby Tories who are starting to see they have been shafted.

She even had the gall to promote the Agricultural bill and the resent advice from a minister on Andrew Marr that Sheep farmers can just diversify into something else when their livelihoods are ruined because of huge tariffs. I put her right on that one. B-)

I said the worm would turn once they got hit in the pocket and their lives got worse, I just always assumed it would be post Brexit and not Covid that did it. The irony being I actually support the Tier 3 restrictions here.

pelmetman - 2020-11-27 9:02 AM

I suspect most Northerner voters aren't as thick as those 70 or the local sore LOSER brigade, and are well aware of what you Sh1tstirrers are up to >:-) ............

No!! (lol) It was an absolute Landslide! Poor old remainer Helen got hammered by the not too unpleasing on the eye but a Johnson Puppet Dehenna. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop_Auckland_(UK_Parliament_constituency)

Birdbrain - 2020-11-27 6:06 AM

Tier 1, 2, 3 or 12 dont matter to you as you never leave your bed gloom ... Its not a nice look when members take pleasure in folk been upset they are in tier 3 is it ... If Covid which brings death and misery is your big hope and the way you see your Labour Party wining an election I feel sorry for ya ... Wicked!! :-D ... Wheres your deal you promised weeks ago ???

Stupid Boy. Who is it that has been defending the north against a damaging Brexit that long term will fcuk up their lives more than Covid did? Its not you is it? I believe its me!

Barryd999 - 2020-11-27 6:01 PM

No!! (lol) It was an absolute Landslide! Poor old remainer Helen got hammered by the not too unpleasing on the eye but a Johnson Puppet Dehenna. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop_Auckland_(UK_Parliament_constituency)

They've got what they voted for so what are they moaning about? What was the prime reason for voting her in......don't tell me it was batty Brexit?

Bulletguy - 2020-11-27 6:19 PM

They've got what they voted for so what are they moaning about? What was the prime reason for voting her in......don't tell me it was batty Brexit?

Oh yes of course it was. I think Bishop was 64% leave or something like that. Helen Goodman the outgoing MP Was a remainer, I know her well. The abuse she got was unbelievable. She even had her MP's office attacked and bricks thrown through the windows. They got two local scrotes for that.

The bulk of the constituency live in Bishop and its a pretty grim place now. She talks the talk and is much more active on SM than Helen was but she cant deliver the sunlit uplands anymore than Helen could to be fair. Instead she is going to be delivering what they voted for, a massive act of self harm.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-27 6:04 PM

Stupid Boy. Who is it that has been defending the north against a damaging Brexit that long term will fcuk up their lives more than Covid did? Its not you is it? I believe its me!

You aint defended anything Chunky ... As normal you have used someone, something, anything as a tool to bash those nasty Tories ... Matters not what it is as you have shown in Covid threads just as long as you can bash away ... Hate on

Barryd999 - 2020-11-27 7:02 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-11-27 6:19 PM

Oh yes of course it was. I think Bishop was 64% leave or something like that. Helen Goodman the outgoing MP Was a remainer, I know her well. The abuse she got was unbelievable. She even had her MP's office attacked and bricks thrown through the windows. They got two local scrotes for that.

The bulk of the constituency live in Bishop and its a pretty grim place now. She talks the talk and is much more active on SM than Helen was but she cant deliver the sunlit uplands anymore than Helen could to be fair. Instead she is going to be delivering what they voted for, a massive act of self harm.

No doubt they'll be expecting to swan off to Benidorm for 6 months every year once lockdown is lifted. *-)

Birdbrain - 2020-11-27 7:27 PM

You aint defended anything Chunky ... As normal you have used someone, something, anything as a tool to bash those nasty Tories ... Matters not what it is as you have shown in Covid threads just as long as you can bash away ... Hate on

I beg to differ dear boy. I have constantly defended the north for over four years throughout this entire debacle. Why? Why would I do that? It wont hurt me, I dont even officially really live in the north east anymore but its my home, its where I am from. I love the north east and the people. I dont want to see them cast back to the dreadful days of the early 80s and to be honest probably worse. It wont effect me in my "whites only pretty little village" so why do you think I always bang on about it?

Barryd999 - 2020-11-27 8:44 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-27 7:27 PM

I beg to differ dear boy. I have constantly defended the north for over four years throughout this entire debacle. Why? Why would I do that? It wont hurt me, I dont even officially really live in the north east anymore but its my home, its where I am from. I love the north east and the people. I dont want to see them cast back to the dreadful days of the early 80s and to be honest probably worse. It wont effect me in my "whites only pretty little village" so why do you think I always bang on about it?

"so why do you think I always bang on about it" ... I have told ya ... Its a tool to beat with

Guest pelmetman

So she wont give a toss about 70 LOSERS >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2020-11-28 10:03 AM

Well it was 70 when I last looked but her threads when they are hot topics often run in the hundreds. She really should give a toss though as her Facebook page was once such a haven of fawning sycophancy I could barely bring myself to look at it. Those same people are not so happy now though are they? Is this going to be a reflection of our constituency in general or a reflection across all the Northern Monkey seats?

If Covid carries on wrecking their lives and Brexit fails to deliver for them yes indeedy, it will be. You forget, it took a hell of a lot for many of these people to turn Blue. Families that for generations always voted Labour. If Johnson wants to keep them then he better make their lives better which means keeping their jobs, businesses and healthcare going, improving their towns and delivering the sunlit uplands. Chop Chop!!! They are waiting! Sadly leopards dont change their spots. The North east always gets shafted by the Tories its just the northerners this time thought Brexit would be their salvation.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-28 11:26 AM

Well it was 70 when I last looked but her threads when they are hot topics often run in the hundreds. She really should give a toss though as her Facebook page was once such a haven of fawning sycophancy I could barely bring myself to look at it. Those same people are not so happy now though are they? Is this going to be a reflection of our constituency in general or a reflection across all the Northern Monkey seats?

If Covid carries on wrecking their lives and Brexit fails to deliver for them yes indeedy, it will be. You forget, it took a hell of a lot for many of these people to turn Blue. Families that for generations always voted Labour. If Johnson wants to keep them then he better make their lives better which means keeping their jobs, businesses and healthcare going, improving their towns and delivering the sunlit uplands. Chop Chop!!! They are waiting! Sadly leopards dont change their spots. The North east always gets shafted by the Tories its just the northerners this time thought Brexit would be their salvation.

Chuckle ... 70 !!!!!!! ... Fail

Birdbrain - 2020-11-28 1:16 PM

391 now and 19 shares. Oops make that 20. I forgot to share it.

Too complex for the Dimmer twins. You need to condense it down to a tweet like post peppered with 'ard man slingo. (lol)

Bulletguy - 2020-11-28 2:41 PM

Too complex for the Dimmer twins. You need to condense it down to a tweet like post peppered with 'ard man slingo. (lol)

Oh yeah ok. Ill try.

Norvern Mankeys no longer like the Tories cos they is locking em down innit! Just wait until they dont get their C*ntry bak.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-28 2:03 PM

391 what ???

Birdbrain - 2020-11-28 7:07 PM

391 what ???

391 mainly angry posts mainly from Baby Tories. You reckoned 70 wasnt that many. There were 391 when I posted earlier. Thats a lot, even for one of her threads.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-28 9:42 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-28 7:07 PM

391 what ???

391 mainly angry posts mainly from Baby Tories. You reckoned 70 wasnt that many. There were 391 when I posted earlier. Thats a lot, even for one of her threads.

How many folk live in her constituency and how many complaining are from Bishop Auckland ... You say "mainly angry posts mainly from Baby Tories" so how many were actually angry and from Tories ... Your trying to make out its some kind of mass Tory walk out Princess

Archived