The Origins of Man

Victor Meldrew

The Origins of Man

I know some of you were keen to continue the creationism thread so I thought I’d start a new thread outlining my feelings on this subject and invite your comments.

I believe that He-Man is the most powerful being in the universe and that he created us in his image, I know there is no evidence of this in any of the He-Man films but my faith tells me this is an undeniable fact.

Furthermore the fact that the evil Skeletor no longer walks amongst us is yet more proof that He-Man is indeed the one true Lord.

The Lord He-Man shall shun the atheists. (Matthew 4:7:8)

Clive ,

When you have brains I would imagine it is a buggar :D

BUT and it is a big BUT Victor meldrew AKA Tc101 has none if he did he wouldn't keep posting drivel like this also he would answer the question I asked him re antagonising people ..

Seemingly he cant put his brains in gear perhaps he squashed long ago :D

michele - 2007-10-16 2:32 PM

Clive ,

When you have brains I would imagine it is a buggar :D

BUT and it is a big BUT Victor meldrew AKA Tc101 has none if he did he wouldn't keep posting drivel like this also he would answer the question I asked him re antagonising people ..

Seemingly he cant put his brains in gear perhaps he squashed long ago :D

Michele, if nobody responded to Victor's "drivel" then he wouldn't continue to post it as he'd soon get bored. Why don't you just ignore him?

D.

Archived