The Reds are crawling out form under their Beds......Again!......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-09-11 5:54 PM

Why the fcuk dont they just get shot of Corbyn? Im sure labour would come on in the polls if they did and put someone more centre left in.

Corbyn is the best Labour leader us Tories could have >:-) .............

They do have the option of Remoaner Watson ;-) ...........

Which would confirm Labour as a Remain Party :D........and help split the Loser Vote >:-) .........

Fast Pat - 2019-09-12 9:40 AM

The Tories have published their election manifesto. They are going to raise the price of food and fuel, shut two major oil refineries and reduce the availability of vital medicines.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/831199/20190802_Latest_Yellowhammer_Planning_assumptions_CDL.pdf

The ostriches are still burying their heads in the sand and believing all the lies they hve been told by attacking those who refused to believe the lies. They HAVE to do this otherwise they will have to admit to themselves that they made a mistake.....it takes a brave person indeed to admit they were mistaken. As for the Brexiters on here looking at the posts over the years I suspect they would be unable to admit anything even remotely like the truth to themselves so since 'attack is the best form of defence' you can expect pretty atrocious accusations to come flying your way right now even as it all pans out before our very eyes and ears.

HarveyHeaven - 2019-09-12 10:22 AM

The Tories have published their election manifesto. They are going to raise the price of food and fuel, shut two major oil refineries and reduce the availability of vital medicines.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/831199/20190802_Latest_Yellowhammer_Planning_assumptions_CDL.pdf

The ostriches are still burying their heads in the sand and believing all the lies they hve been told by attacking those who refused to believe the lies. They HAVE to do this otherwise they will have to admit to themselves that they made a mistake.....it takes a brave person indeed to admit they were mistaken. As for the Brexiters on here looking at the posts over the years I suspect they would be unable to admit anything even remotely like the truth to themselves so since 'attack is the best form of defence' you can expect pretty atrocious accusations to come flying your way right now even as it all pans out before our very eyes and ears.

And if you want to know what the redacted bit says, from the original document leaked to the Sunday Times

"15. Facing EU tariffs makes petrol exports to the EU uncompetitive. Industry had plans to mitigate the impact on refinery margins and profitability but UK Government policy to set petrol import tariffs at 0% inadvertently undermines these plans. This leads to significant financial losses and announcement of two refinery closures (and transition to import terminals) and direct job losses (about 2000). Resulting strike action at refineries would lead to disruptions to fuel availability for 1-2 weeks in the regions directly supplied by the refineries."

And if you wonder why it was redacted they are worried about fuel stockpiling.

HarveyHeaven - 2019-09-12 10:22 AM

I think you are being too kind there. It takes a sensible person to admit they were mistaken not a brave one. We have all made some daft choices I am sure. Ive certainly made my fair share. The stuff in that Yellow Hammer document is terrifying. How many will read it though? Remainers only I suspect.

Guest pelmetman

Breaking news!............

This years Booker prize for horror fiction goes to..........(Drumroll).........

Eeyore Hammond and the Treasury department.......For "Operation Yellow Hammer" >:-) .........

(Wild applause from the Loser Brigade.......and a slow hand clap from Brexiteers) :D .........

And here is Gove lying to the Select Committee and then having to correct himself, Yellowhammer is not a "worst case scenario" it's the baseline - they have actually changed the title before releasing the "report". This isnt the actual current report by the way this is just the five pages that the Times had already commented on, so when Parliament does return they will be in contempt as they have not complied with the instructions of the House.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-09-12 11:07 AM

And here is Gove lying to the Select Committee and then having to correct himself, Yellowhammer is not a "worst case scenario" it's the baseline - they have actually changed the title before releasing the "report". This isnt the actual current report by the way this is just the five pages that the Times had already commented on, so when Parliament does return they will be in contempt as they have not complied with the instructions of the House.

Where can I get a copy? ;-) ..........

The 6" nail in the karzi is getting low >:-) ........

Fast Pat - 2019-09-12 11:07 AM

Jeeesaz! It just gets worse. They are all going to jail. Lock em up! This government has to go.

747 - 2019-09-12 12:41 PM

And at 00.01 on November 1st, all computers will stop working, Banks will be ruined and Shotton Colliery will start a Cup run that will see them win the FA Cup at Wembley next May. :D

Oh the banks/VC's won't be ruined.

"Currently, £8,274,350,000 (£8.3 billion) of aggregate short positions has been held by hedge funds connected to the Prime Minister and his Vote Leave campaign, run by his advisor Dominic Cummings, on a ‘no deal’ Brexit."

747 - 2019-09-12 8:03 PM

I expect that some of my investments will be in Hedge Funds, along with millions of other people with pensions and investments etc.

Thanks for the heartening news. :D

Well mine too probably. Most people with a few quid may well benefit but its probably going to be swings and roundabouts.

I think Yellow Hammer was leaked on purpose though. I suspect what will happen is it wont end up being quite as bad as everyone is screaming about. They will spaff as much money as possible papering over the cracks and instead of a massive great dam burst it will be a slow crumbling dam. They will claim that as some kind of victory. A death of a thousand cuts rather than having your head lopped off on November 1st.

Barryd999 - 2019-09-13 8:23 AM

747 - 2019-09-12 8:03 PM

I expect that some of my investments will be in Hedge Funds, along with millions of other people with pensions and investments etc.

Thanks for the heartening news. :D

Well mine too probably. Most people with a few quid may well benefit but its probably going to be swings and roundabouts.

I think Yellow Hammer was leaked on purpose though. I suspect what will happen is it wont end up being quite as bad as everyone is screaming about. They will spaff as much money as possible papering over the cracks and instead of a massive great dam burst it will be a slow crumbling dam. They will claim that as some kind of victory. A death of a thousand cuts rather than having your head lopped off on November 1st.

" it wont end up being quite as bad as everyone is screaming about".

I nearly fell off my chair laughing at that. :D

I have been round the block too many times to believe all that sh1te. ;-)

Archived