The Seaborne debacle

Bulletguy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seaborne are lying. They have not negotiated and agreed a deal with Ramsgate or Ostend and both ports confirmed that. Seaborne even admitted to C4 news they haven't got a deal.....despite telling shareholders the opposite!

No deal seems to run key to this "company". Obviously Brexit backed hence the mess.

P&O and DFDS own the only ferries capable of entering Ramsgate (after dredging), so May needs to account for why her government awarded a £14 million quid contract to a "company" with no experience, no ships, £66 quid in the bank, and dodgy shenanigans leaving £millions of debt and failure to pay taxes to HMRC.

Its totally clear that its yet another fake no deal preparation which is another reason I dont think No Deal is happening. A derelict port with no sign of any work going on with just a few weeks to go. A bogus startup company with a fake website where the terms and conditions refer to a take away company and the CH4 clips just back that up.

What is amazing is that Grayling and the Tories still dont realise that their every move is being scrutinised by hundreds of thousands hawk eyed remainers and journalists. Did they seriously think they would get away with this one? Whatever your feelings on Brexit you should be deeply concerned that the ship (no pun intended) is being steered by a bunch of dimwitted retards. Actually its not being steered, its just out of control. I bet someone read about the fake rubber tanks we used in WW2 and have just deployed similar tactics.

Barryd999 - 2019-01-04 10:34 PM

Its totally clear that its yet another fake no deal preparation which is another reason I dont think No Deal is happening. A derelict port with no sign of any work going on with just a few weeks to go. A bogus startup company with a fake website where the terms and conditions refer to a take away company and the CH4 clips just back that up.

What is amazing is that Grayling and the Tories still dont realise that their every move is being scrutinised by hundreds of thousands hawk eyed remainers and journalists. Did they seriously think they would get away with this one? Whatever your feelings on Brexit you should be deeply concerned that the ship (no pun intended) is being steered by a bunch of dimwitted retards. Actually its not being steered, its just out of control. I bet someone read about the fake rubber tanks we used in WW2 and have just deployed similar tactics.

The clue is in the name....CONservatives.....just living up to their name as CON artists.

You "dont think No Deal is happening"... "think"... What happened to Brexit Barry and his "No Deal is dead" ... How are us lesser mortals meant to form opinions when the fella who's studied Brexit for the last 2 years cant call it

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-04 11:52 PM

The clue is in the name....CONservatives.....just living up to their name as CON artists.

The clue "IS" in the name ;-) ............. just living up to their (forum) name........Bulletsh*t artist >:-) .......

Guest pelmetman

You obviously missed the dredger at work :D ............

BTW cut & pasting terms & conditions is pretty common practice among start ups ;-) ...........

antony1969 - 2019-01-05 7:31 AM

You "dont think No Deal is happening"... "think"... What happened to Brexit Barry and his "No Deal is dead" ... How are us lesser mortals meant to form opinions when the fella who's studied Brexit for the last 2 years cant call it

Well not even I anticipated that Theresa would just decide to kick the can down the road until its too late for Parliament to do anything and we just fall off the cliff by default without a meaningful vote and control being handed to Parliament. Of course it could all be part of a dastardly remoaner plot or a dastardly "Ive gone Brexit Dictator bat sh1t power mad crazy" Brexiteer plot. Nobody knows.

pelmetman - 2019-01-05 9:40 AM

BTW cut & pasting terms & conditions is pretty common practice among start ups ;-) ...........

No, I saw the one little dredger farting about in the harbour. No deal set up with Ostend or Ramsgate as originally claimed, no ships either. There wont ever be any ships either. As was pointed out months ago, you cannot just go down the Channel Ferry hire shop and just rent one.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-05 10:50 AM

No, I saw the one little dredger farting about in the harbour. No deal set up with Ostend or Ramsgate as originally claimed, no ships either. There wont ever be any ships either. As was pointed out months ago, you cannot just go down the Channel Ferry hire shop and just rent one.

To be honest I suspect it's all about May playing politics to get her deal through ;-) ..........

We don't actually need anymore ferries than we already have do we? >:-) .........

The only thing we do need is more pet cabins on the UK/Spain route :-| ...........

Barryd999 - 2019-01-05 10:46 AM

Well not even I anticipated that Theresa would just decide to kick the can down the road until its too late for Parliament to do anything and we just fall off the cliff by default without a meaningful vote and control being handed to Parliament. Of course it could all be part of a dastardly remoaner plot or a dastardly "Ive gone Brexit Dictator bat sh1t power mad crazy" Brexiteer plot. Nobody knows.

Im a tad confused ... How are we the great unwashed meant to form any sort of opinion from the remain experts on here and see the error of our leave ways when they deal in misinformation or lies ... "No Deal is dead" mentioned more than once and questioning its legality are pretty bold statements from someone who's studied Brexit closely like you claim and thats without talking about your "Labour will be in power before Brexit (83 days) even with a monkey in charge" ... How are we meant to believe the endless Brexit info you post when you do supposedly the same as only those on the leave side did during the referendum and deal in misinformation ??? ... A tad hypocritical me thinks

antony1969 - 2019-01-05 12:11 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-01-05 10:46 AM

Im a tad confused ... How are we the great unwashed meant to form any sort of opinion from the remain experts on here and see the error of our leave ways when they deal in misinformation or lies ... "No Deal is dead" mentioned more than once and questioning its legality are pretty bold statements from someone who's studied Brexit closely like you claim and thats without talking about your "Labour will be in power before Brexit (83 days) even with a monkey in charge" ... How are we meant to believe the endless Brexit info you post when you do supposedly the same as only those on the leave side did during the referendum and deal in misinformation ??? ... A tad hypocritical me thinks

Like when there was the snap election and some of you on here reckoned it would be a white wash? I still maintain that No Deal is dead and it would be assuming Parliament are not just locked in the dungeon like they seem to be at the moment. As for Labour being in charge before Brexit well thats still a possibility as well. Its not misinformation its opinion based on the current facts as we know them. Your comparison to what I have said to what the Vote leave campaign said during the referendum is wrong as they just blatantly lied, every day. I also havent broken the law unlike them. (well at least as far as Brexit is concerned){

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-05 2:24 PM

Like when there was the snap election and some of you on here reckoned it would be a white wash? I still maintain that No Deal is dead and it would be assuming Parliament are not just locked in the dungeon like they seem to be at the moment. As for Labour being in charge before Brexit well thats still a possibility as well. Its not misinformation its opinion based on the current facts as we know them. Your comparison to what I have said to what the Vote leave campaign said during the referendum is wrong as they just blatantly lied, every day. I also havent broken the law unlike them. (well at least as far as Brexit is concerned){

Joe public's mistake at the election was thinking Brexit was a done deal.........and reverted to tribalism ;-) .....

Plus the Leave campaign are no more guilty of breaking the law than our Remoaner establishment *-) .......

The Remoaner establishment has spent far more than the leave campaign :-| ............and they still are with Channel 4's Cumberbitch starring in their latest Losers propaganda bitchfest >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-01-05 9:36 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-04 11:52 PM

The clue "IS" in the name ;-) ............. just living up to their (forum) name........Bulletsh*t artist >:-) .......

Errm.....i don't have any debts unlike Seabornes "CEO", i've got considerably more than £66 quid in my accounts (government say i've saved 'too much'), but haven't been offered £14 million quid by the government for a RoRo service without ships.

Seems having a pro-Brexit brother whose donated millions to the CON party of shysters is enough to wing it. Along with that other unscrupulous shyster Banks. A load of CON merchants.

That you even opened that link has to be a first for you, so what of the rest of the report? Where is Graylings due diligence report he claims was done? Why can't he produce it? What of Seabornes Investor Briefing paper that's blatantly lying to it's investors? What of Steve Coombes well informed observations? What of MidGulfs Promissory notice and Mercator International? What of Mr McKenzies remarks, MD for the Road Hauliers Association?

Don't you have anything to address those serious issues at all? Saying ooh there's a tiny little dredger in Ramsgate harbour isn't good enough. :-|

Welcome to Brexit Banana Republic UK. :-|

Bulletguy - 2019-01-05 4:39 PM

Welcome to Brexit Banana Republic UK. :-|

Will they be straight or Bendy? They wont be coming in on Seabornes mystery ship thats for sure, The MV Unicorn. Maybe they could get a few on that dredger. I bet the lads on that are wondering WTF they are doing being told to drift about in the harbour pretending to look busy. (lol)

What sad little remoaners you are if that is all you find to whinge about.

Go on - rake through the internet - find some more bad news to cut and post - preferably over stated by biased 'experts' about which you can do Sodde all - although that must be a poor substitute for a real life?

Tracker - 2019-01-05 6:00 PM

Go on - rake through the internet - find some more bad news to cut and post - preferably over stated by biased 'experts' about which you can do Sodde all - although that must be a poor substitute for a real life?

You'd need to have been living in a cave not to have heard or read anything about the Seaborne con......it hardly needs "raking the internet" for. I can only think viewers of tv soaps and celebrity jungle rubbish would be so out of touch.

Suggesting it as "sad little remoaners whinging" actually makes it pretty sad you see it that way as this matter should concern Brexit voters and i'd be mortified if i found they were not. It's an extremely serious matter and to view it with such disdain and contempt is pretty irresponsible.

Bulletguy - 2019-01-05 6:23 PM

You'd need to have been living in a cave not to have heard or read anything about the Seaborne con......it hardly needs "raking the internet" for. I can only think viewers of tv soaps and celebrity jungle rubbish would be so out of touch.

Suggesting it as "sad little remoaners whinging" actually makes it pretty sad you see it that way as this matter should concern Brexit voters and i'd be mortified if i found they were not. It's an extremely serious matter and to view it with such disdain and contempt is pretty irresponsible.

There you go again talking a load of borrox.

It may come as a surprise to you that most of us are aware of the Seaborne issue but most of us only have to read it once to get the picture.

But then again most of us are not so hell bent on blathering on with regurgitated political claptrap as you are.

Let me try to explain in easy words for you that being aware of the issue and treating you with disdain rather than the issue are not the same. Seaborne V Bull - see not the same

Do you honestly believe that spouting off on an obscure forum will make one iota of difference to anything - you must do or why else would you keep doing it - and that really is worthy of disdain.

Tracker - 2019-01-05 7:16 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-05 6:23 PM

There you go again talking a load of borrox.

It may come as a surprise to you that most of us are aware of the Seaborne issue but most of us only have to read it once to get the picture.

But you haven't said what that "picture" is you got......just that you are "aware of it" which is somewhat vague. If you prefer not to comment on the matter, fair enough...i'll understand.

Bulletguy - 2019-01-05 7:30 PM

But you haven't said what that "picture" is you got......just that you are "aware of it" which is somewhat vague. If you prefer not to comment on the matter, fair enough...i'll understand.

Unlike you I don't feel the need to continuously dump my views on everyone else if for no other reason than I know full well that whatever I, or anyone else, thinks makes no difference to the outcome of anything.

I made some comments at the start of the thread but as I can't remember what they were I will let you work out what I thought then.

As you too seem to have a short memory I make no secret that I am unimpressed with the current government whatever they do and the only thing that might save them is that whatever they do they are infinitely less worse than Corbyn's comrades cocking up the country.

Tracker - 2019-01-05 7:46 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-05 7:30 PM

Unlike you I don't feel the need to continuously dump my views on everyone else if for no other reason than I know full well that whatever I, or anyone else, thinks makes no difference to the outcome of anything.

I made some comments at the start of the thread but as I can't remember what they were I will let you work out what I thought then.

As you too seem to have a short memory I make no secret that I am unimpressed with the current government whatever they do and the only thing that might save them is that whatever they do they are infinitely less worse than Corbyn's comrades cocking up the country.

Your first "comment" was a couple of hours ago about "sad whinging remoaners".....hardly constructive. And posting about a current news item the matter of which is extremely serious is hardly "continuously dumping views on everyone". I recognise this is just one of the latest in a long string of dubious disasters Brexiteers obviously find embarrassing and uncomfortable to read of, but wonder how many more 'wake up calls' such as this are needed before accepting Brexit has been a complete fiasco and plunged the country into a catastrophic mess?

I've never known such stubborn determination to wreck what bit is left of what used to be a "United" Kingdom and from what i've seen, that's been Brexits only success....to create division and animosity. You've continually failed to bring the rest of the population onboard from the outset and now actually lost masses of support, hence the reason Brexiters fear a Peoples vote. It was a crazy social experiment where you had some 'fun' for a few weeks hounding johnny foreigner out and shouting silly soundbites, but the partying has long been over and you found delivering the undeliverable was an unrealistic dream.

Sorry, it must have been on another thread that I commented about Seaborne, I couldn't be bothered to check just now as it just is not worth worrying about things over which one has no control.

So there you go again uttering yet more bollox, as anyone else has probably worked out by now I never was a Brexiteer and I have consistently said let's wait and see. However as the time grows near and the EU and HMG conspire to cock it all up between them I am more inclined to think we should get the heck out of the EU and get on with being the UK and am closer now tro being a Brexiteer than ever before. However I can always change my mind if the EU give me just a glimmer of hope they might act like a normal trading alliance and less like authoritarian know alls - and pigs might fly.

You stupidly keep using the term 'you' as if it is all personally my fault, but there are others on here who are just as much to blame for the actions of HMG and MPs.

It may come as a surprise to you but I have never promised to deliver anything, let alone the undeliverable, but if you care to rephrase y haveour blame list and aim it at those who are really to blame, not those you think are to blame, but those who done and will do the alleged damage that would make a change.

As a nation we are where we are now and from where I sit I believe the UK will be a better place once the dust settles from Brexit, and all will be achieved in spite of, not because of or with the support of your unholy cow, the EU.

Tracker - 2019-01-05 9:10 PM

Sorry, it must have been on another thread that I commented about Seaborne, I couldn't be bothered to check just now as it just is not worth worrying about things over which one has no control.

So there you go again uttering yet more bollox, as anyone else has probably worked out by now I never was a Brexiteer and I have consistently said let's wait and see. However as the time grows near and the EU and HMG conspire to cock it all up between them I am more inclined to think we should get the heck out of the EU and get on with being the UK and am closer now tro being a Brexiteer than ever before. However I can always change my mind if the EU give me just a glimmer of hope they might act like a normal trading alliance and less like authoritarian know alls - and pigs might fly.

You stupidly keep using the term 'you' as if it is all personally my fault, but there are others on here who are just as much to blame for the actions of HMG and MPs.

It may come as a surprise to you but I have never promised to deliver anything, let alone the undeliverable, but if you care to rephrase y haveour blame list and aim it at those who are really to blame, not those you think are to blame, but those who done and will do the alleged damage that would make a change.

As a nation we are where we are now and from where I sit I believe the UK will be a better place once the dust settles from Brexit, and all will be achieved in spite of, not because of or with the support of your unholy cow, the EU.

From the general tone of your postings, "never been a Brexiteer" was not the overall impression you've been opining on this forum and it even shows in this thread alone.......unless you never voted at all which somehow i very much doubt otherwise you'd have said long back.

"Wait and see" won't wash any longer Richard. That's how Grayling and Seaborne want to "work".....and when it doesn't work out, blame it on some office junior to avoid accountability. Lets be blunt here and start looking at the matter factually. I've already pointed out the gross shortcomings and questionable 'activity' of Seaborne which Grayling terms a "start up company". What the heck is any government doing accepting a contract with the promise of £14m to such a company when there are already established companies not only with years of professional experience, but also their own fleet of ships? Seaborne hasn't even got a dam rowing boat fgs!

The referendum wasn't an election where we get to change what we don't like after five years. This is about an irreversible decision which will affect generations to come and the horrendous damage and misery it's already caused, not to mention the divisiveness, fence sitting is simply no longer an option. Where we could continue to have a seat at the table and discuss matters as adults rather than throwing our toys out the pram each time we didn't get our own way, a certain element want to hand that back with the naive belief UK can 'go it alone'. But whilst we want change within the EU, UK also has to show it's commitment to change and quit it's terrible habit of cherry picking. Membership of the EU has given us many benefits over the years and that much is very apparent now when we now have Brexit voters scrabbling to circumvent the 90 day rule by a variety of duplicitous means as they see the noose restricting their own freedom of movement in Europe. Hypocrisy of the highest order as there is no other word for it.

Why after all which has gone so badly wrong are we as a country still hell bent on continuing down this path of destruction? It's utterly insane and suicidal.

Archived