The Sisters Say ...

Birdbrain

jumpstart - 2021-01-11 7:08 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-11 7:04 PM

... I'm a racist ... Now in America if your white under the new regime your f$cked ...

... Its official

It's...you are or you're...not your. Got it.

It's twitter...not official ,just mostly fake.

No its Joe DIDEN ... Chuckle ... Remember you re-christened him ... Chuckle

... I'm a racist ... Now in America if your white under the new regime your f$cked ...

... Its official

Can you point me to the bit where he says that if you are white you are fcuked? Must have missed it.

Sounded to me like he really wanted to help the little fella through this crisis. Something wrong with that?

Or was it that he wants to also prioritise ethnic minorities also as he recognises the inequality that you dont like?

Barryd999 - 2021-01-11 10:33 PM

... Its official

Can you point me to the bit where he says that if you are white you are fcuked? Must have missed it.

Sounded to me like he really wanted to help the little fella through this crisis. Something wrong with that?

Or was it that he wants to also prioritise ethnic minorities also as he recognises the inequality that you dont like?

"Sounded to me like he really wanted to help the little fella" ... Chuckle ... As long as the liccle fella aint white by the sounds of it ... I thought he wanted to bring America together ??? I can imagine your screaming hysterics had POTUS Trump said he was helping whites ... Hate on Septic

Birdbrain - 2021-01-12 6:08 AM

... Its official

"Sounded to me like he really wanted to help the little fella" ... Chuckle ... As long as the liccle fella aint white by the sounds of it ... I thought he wanted to bring America together ??? I can imagine your screaming hysterics had POTUS Trump said he was helping whites ... Hate on Septic

No, I dont think that is what he meant. I think he recognises that ethnic minorities are at a disadvantage thats all which lets face it from what we have seen over the last year or so they clearly are so he is also prioritising and recognising that. I suspect a lot of people voted for him with the hope that he would tackle the racist inequality in America so that sounds like what he is doing but it was clearly a message that he would help all struggling small business in America. Lets see if he can deliver.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-12 8:17 AM

... Its official

No, I dont think that is what he meant. I think he recognises that ethnic minorities are at a disadvantage thats all which lets face it from what we have seen over the last year or so they clearly are so he is also prioritising and recognising that. I suspect a lot of people voted for him with the hope that he would tackle the racist inequality in America so that sounds like what he is doing but it was clearly a message that he would help all struggling small business in America. Lets see if he can deliver.

Highest black employment ever under POTUS Trump, highest amount of women in employment ever under POTUS Trump ... If you think snubbing 60% of US citizens is fair then you are a loop

Birdbrain - 2021-01-12 4:10 PM

... Its official

Highest black employment ever under POTUS Trump, highest amount of women in employment ever under POTUS Trump ... If you think snubbing 60% of US citizens is fair then you are a loop

Trump got lucky though and rode the back of an economic boom that was not his doing. This does not detract from the fact that there is still a clear issue with race equality in America and Biden intends to address that. Surely you dont object to that do you?

Barryd999 - 2021-01-12 6:46 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-12 4:10 PM

... Its official

Trump got lucky though and rode the back of an economic boom that was not his doing. This does not detract from the fact that there is still a clear issue with race equality in America and Biden intends to address that. Surely you dont object to that do you?

"got lucky" ... Chuckle ... A clear issue with "race equality" on America where a mixed race fella has recently just served 8 years as President ... Dream on princess

Archived