The Squad Have Been Quiet On This ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-07-22 7:21 PM

... Cant think why ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8547823/Labour-whistleblower-settlement-expected-High-Court-today.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK ... For the many, not the Jew ... Barry campaigned throughout the UK for these raciiiists ... Yuk ... He hates racism ... Chuckle

Yeah....... the Hater/Loser Brigade like to ignore their own scum >:-) ........

Corbyn & Co aren't going back to their swamp quietly :D .......

Well I aint commented on it as I am still confused by the allegations. I know the Tory party is inherently racist. That much is clear but so far nobody on here has been able to show me an example of blatant racism from key Labour MP's or Corbyn for that matter but do fire away, post up some examples and educate me.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-07-22 10:38 PM

Well I aint commented on it as I am still confused by the allegations. I know the Tory party is inherently racist. That much is clear but so far nobody on here has been able to show me an example of blatant racism from key Labour MP's or Corbyn for that matter but do fire away, post up some examples and educate me.

Us proper Brexit Tory's ain't racist Barry 8-) ........

We just hate D*ckhead Losers what ever race, colour you are >:-) .......

Barryd999 - 2020-07-22 10:38 PM

Do some homework on Corbyns Jewish comments, Naz Shah's Jewish comments, Diane Abbots Brits comments/black mothers comments etc etc etc ... Your part has just paid out thousands and your still defending ... You "hate" racism but not when its your party ... Hater

Barryd999 - 2020-07-23 8:31 AM

Still no examples then. I would have thought if this so called racism was so rife you would have been able to rattle a few nasty proper examples of racism, (you know the kind Johnson is fond of) in a heartbeat.

Hater, I'll let your party do the talking ... Your party said this yesterday after being made to pay cash out to those it smeared from its own party for exposing racism in it ... "We would like apologise unreservedly for the distress, embarrassment and hurt caused by their publication . Anti-Semitism has been a stain on The Labour Party in recent years . It has caused unacceptable and unimaginable levels of grief and distress for many in the Jewish community as well as members of staff" ... Your party, your party apologising for racism, your party you voted for, your party you campaigned for ... Defend away, remembering your the one that "hates all racism" ... Chuckle

Birdbrain - 2020-07-23 2:05 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-07-23 8:31 AM

Still no examples then. I would have thought if this so called racism was so rife you would have been able to rattle a few nasty proper examples of racism, (you know the kind Johnson is fond of) in a heartbeat.

Hater, I'll let your party do the talking ... Your party said this yesterday after being made to pay cash out to those it smeared from its own party for exposing racism in it ... "We would like apologise unreservedly for the distress, embarrassment and hurt caused by their publication . Anti-Semitism has been a stain on The Labour Party in recent years . It has caused unacceptable and unimaginable levels of grief and distress for many in the Jewish community as well as members of staff" ... Your party, your party apologising for racism, your party you voted for, your party you campaigned for ... Defend away, remembering your the one that "hates all racism" ... Chuckle

Barry

I know what they said but I dont know why they are saying it. Nobody will show me an example of a Labour MP being racist. There must be hundreds surely. Lets see them. Is it so bad every shred of evidence has been hidden from public view?

You lot have been ranting on about them being racists for long enough, you must have loads of racist quotes from Labour MPs to post. Please, lets see a few.

Guest pelmetman
I see 5 Belly's Barry's conversion to Loony Lefty Liberal Loser is complete (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Barryd999 - 2020-07-24 8:46 AM

You lot have been ranting on about them being racists for long enough, you must have loads of racist quotes from Labour MPs to post. Please, lets see a few.

Come on Barry, it's just another click bait thread and all either of the echo chamber twins can come up with is their usual inane garbage of 'Hater', 'Chuckle', and 'Loony Lefty Liberal Loser'. *-)

Calling black people Piccaninnies and Muslim women 'letterboxes' is racist but was said by the twins Dear Leader so they keep quiet about that.

Bulletguy - 2020-07-24 4:25 PM

Come on Barry, it's just another click bait thread and all either of the echo chamber twins can come up with is their usual inane garbage of 'Hater', 'Chuckle', and 'Loony Lefty Liberal Loser'. *-)

Calling black people Piccaninnies and Muslim women 'letterboxes' is racist but was said by the twins Dear Leader so they keep quiet about that.

Yeah but its good sport! Its a shame shouting "Loser" or "hater" is all they have though. Im as confused as much about that though as the rabid Labour Racists. Im not sure what I have lost or who I am supposed to hate but hey ho.

I guess ill never get to find out if the Labour MPs are really raving racists or not. Its all a mystery to me.

I know what they said but I dont know why they are saying it. Nobody will show me an example of a Labour MP being racist. There must be hundreds surely. Lets see them. Is it so bad every shred of evidence has been hidden from public view?

Unbelievable ... Your party apologises and accepts its racist and pays out a rumoured half a million quid to members of your parties staff because they were smeared for exposing racism in your party and you dont like it ... You "hate racism" obviously find it acceptable in your party though, the party you campaigned for

Birdbrain - 2020-07-24 8:22 PM

Unbelievable ... Your party apologises and accepts its racist and pays out a rumoured half a million quid to members of your parties staff because they were smeared for exposing racism in your party and you dont like it ... You "hate racism" obviously find it acceptable in your party though, the party you campaigned for

But as I keep saying. I have yet to see any tangible examples or quotes of said racism. Starmer wants shot of it for sure and wants to move on so maybe thats why they coughed up out of court. I cant say I have studied it that much which is why I keep asking for examples. You must have loads. Just one! just show me one. You might be right but its like searching for the holy fecking Grail FFS!

Barryd999 - 2020-07-24 9:24 PM

But as I keep saying. I have yet to see any tangible examples or quotes of said racism. Starmer wants shot of it for sure and wants to move on so maybe thats why they coughed up out of court. I cant say I have studied it that much which is why I keep asking for examples. You must have loads. Just one! just show me one. You might be right but its like searching for the holy fecking Grail FFS!

Jesus ... It takes seconds ... Here, your friend Naz Shah who Jeremy defended ... https://news.sky.com/story/corbyn-refuses-to-suspend-racist-mp-shah-10259958 ... The same Naz Shah that told underage white victims of muslim sex gangs to "shut up" ... Your beloved leader Jeremy eventually did get rid of her only to take her and her views back shortly after ... You voted and campaigned knowingly for a racist party, you need to take a long hard look at yaself and you call those that voted BNP and UKIP ... You couldn't make it up, well I suppose you could

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-07-25 6:19 AM

Jesus ... It takes seconds ... Here, your friend Naz Shah who Jeremy defended ... https://news.sky.com/story/corbyn-refuses-to-suspend-racist-mp-shah-10259958 ... The same Naz Shah that told underage white victims of muslim sex gangs to "shut up" ... Your beloved leader Jeremy eventually did get rid of her only to take her and her views back shortly after ... You voted and campaigned knowingly for a racist party, you need to take a long hard look at yaself and you call those that voted BNP and UKIP ... You couldn't make it up, well I suppose you could

I should give up Birdy ;-) ..........

5 Belly's has been podded by the Loony Lefty Loser Brigade 8-) ..........

He is no longer capable of rational thought (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Is that racism or political? I dunno but thank you for an example. However she was not an MP when she made that comment. I do not understand though how you can point the finger at me for voting for a party you claim is racist but I see no real evidence of that yet you campaigned and voted for a party who's very leader is blatantly and openly racist! I believe you also support Nigel Farage and the Brexit party. I dont think they come much more racist than Farage. Thats fine if its what you want to support but can you not see the hypocrisy here? Maybe some Labour MPs have a problem with Israel and the Palestinian issue but I am not sure that is being openly racist, its just taking a stance on a political problem. It does appear to me that if you criticise the state of Israel in anyway they are quick to call it out as Racism. I say its not. Least not always.

So one dubious example. Any more. Lets have one where its actual blatant racism that cant be confused with politics. you know something like calling Muslim women Letter boxes or black people Pickaninnies.

Barryd999 - 2020-07-25 11:47 AM

Is that racism or political? I dunno but thank you for an example. However she was not an MP when she made that comment. I do not understand though how you can point the finger at me for voting for a party you claim is racist but I see no real evidence of that yet you campaigned and voted for a party who's very leader is blatantly and openly racist! I believe you also support Nigel Farage and the Brexit party. I dont think they come much more racist than Farage. Thats fine if its what you want to support but can you not see the hypocrisy here? Maybe some Labour MPs have a problem with Israel and the Palestinian issue but I am not sure that is being openly racist, its just taking a stance on a political problem. It does appear to me that if you criticise the state of Israel in anyway they are quick to call it out as Racism. I say its not. Least not always.

So one dubious example. Any more. Lets have one where its actual blatant racism that cant be confused with politics. you know something like calling Muslim women Letter boxes or black people Pickaninnies.

Crikey ... You aint half making yaself look silly ... Ive never voted or campaigned for The Brexit Party either

Birdbrain - 2020-07-25 5:00 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-07-25 11:47 AM

Crikey ... You aint half making yaself look silly ... Ive never voted or campaigned for The Brexit Party either

Why? Why does it make me look silly? You bang on about the racist labour party (which I am sure is just a wind up) but both the parties you have supported are full of examples of their members and MPs being openly racist. Maybe they all are. I wasnt joking about the Antisemitism stuff either. It clearly exists but most of it to me just seems political. Some people are just opposed to the Israeli occupation of Palestine as they see it. Thats not racism but it seems like its deemed so if you are critical at all of any of it.

To be honest (And I would expect you to agree with this) Im pretty sick of racism finger pointing. FFS! Everything is deemed racist now and its just not helping anyone.

Archived