The Storm That Just Wont Go Away ... Supposedly

antony1969

Curious how MSM is silent about this ... They've been all over it up to now ... Our own resident POTUS Trump hater started his very own thread on how the whole thing could bring POTUS Trump down ... Strange how the truth silences folk ... Lock her up lock her up and those that helped promote her lies

pelmetman - 2018-10-16 4:23 PM

Where's Bullet gone???? :-S ..........Oh he's just realised he's firing blanks AGAIN :D .......

:-) :-) :-) :-) Hes gone awfully quiet on this one ... I know he spent a lot of time educating himself on Stormy Daniels background ... Maybe all that in depth homework he did has taken its toll and he sprained his wrist ... Hes gone awfully quiet on President Trumps Impending Impeachment!! as well ... Cant think why ... When ya lose like Bullet ya lose big style

Anyone hear that ... Silence ... Just the wind blowing the leaves off the trees ... Princess ... Your awfully quiet ... Nope hes still asleep or still watching her videos ... Im confused he was so vocal in condemning POTUS Trump but now ... Just silence ... I'll give him a nudge later ... Night night Princess xxx

Guest pelmetman

He's prolly busy ;-) ............

Playing with his Stormy Daniels glove puppet :D .........

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-10-19 5:44 PM

Defo Dave ... I cant weigh it up ... He was so eager to tell us all about Stormy back in the day ... Now nothing ... I dont think hes seen the thread ... Maybe I should PM him

Good idea ;-) .........Maybe he'll help cough up for her legal fees :D .......

pelmetman - 2018-10-19 6:34 PM

antony1969 - 2018-10-19 5:44 PM

Defo Dave ... I cant weigh it up ... He was so eager to tell us all about Stormy back in the day ... Now nothing ... I dont think hes seen the thread ... Maybe I should PM him

Good idea ;-) .........Maybe he'll help cough up for her legal fees :D .......

Well he was cock sure back in the day POTUS Trump had done everything she said ... I seem to remember he said it might even bring him down , could be wrong though ... He'll be along in a minute to tell us ... i bet his family are so proud of him

pelmetman - 2018-10-19 2:54 PM

He's prolly busy ;-) ............

Playing with his Stormy Daniels glove puppet :D .........

Feck me that is funny Dave!

Here is Bullet and Antony battling it out with their puppets while watching a 24 hour Trumpathon. There is something unsavoury about the whole thing if you ask me. 8-)

1109310979_StormyTrumps.jpg.d35ff25f43a7dc3a5b46d46542c953b8.jpg

Archived