The Tolerant Left

Birdbrain

I come from a North East Mining Village, you can't get any more pro Labour than those communities. During and after the Miners Strike I detested Maggie Thatcher and her gang.

I never thought that the day would come when I detest Labour more than I hated Maggie. But that is where we are today ... and I am not alone.

That does not make me a Tory, I have no alliance to any of them but admit to voting UKIP as a protest vote (even though they would never get my vote if I thought there was a chance of them achieving power in a GE).

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-08-18 6:33 PM

I come from a North East Mining Village, you can't get any more pro Labour than those communities. During and after the Miners Strike I detested Maggie Thatcher and her gang.

I never thought that the day would come when I detest Labour more than I hated Maggie. But that is where we are today ... and I am not alone.

That does not make me a Tory, I have no alliance to any of them but admit to voting UKIP as a protest vote (even though they would never get my vote if I thought there was a chance of them achieving power in a GE).

Looks like the Brexit Party for you short ar*e :D .........

Farage appears to be the least worst option for many Uuup Norf ;-) ............

Come the next GE I suspect a lot of folk will be holding their nose as they put their "X" in the box :-| .........

It's time to focus on the end game rather than historical tribal affiliations.........

P1010899.JPG.c381d1da9891f15cd010fc9832560502.JPG

Archived