The Wonkers wont like that.........

Guest pelmetman

They are truly going for Rogue state status now. A few problems Johnson is probably too dim to have considered. Dumping the Human rights act would breach the Good Friday Agreement. Article 2 of an annex to the Good Friday agreement binds the UK internationally to the multi-party deal, which was endorsed in joint referenda on both sides of the Irish border in May 1998; and, after it was ratified, both governments lodged the agreement as a treaty with the United Nations.

From 2015.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/12/scrapping-human-rights-act-would-breach-good-friday-agreement

Of course as we also know losing the Dublin agreement means we wont be able to ship migrants back to Europe regardless of if we are signed up to the Human Rights act or not.

What next? Workers rights I suspect.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-13 11:01 AM

They are truly going for Rogue state status now. A few problems Johnson is probably too dim to have considered. Dumping the Human rights act would breach the Good Friday Agreement. Article 2 of an annex to the Good Friday agreement binds the UK internationally to the multi-party deal, which was endorsed in joint referenda on both sides of the Irish border in May 1998; and, after it was ratified, both governments lodged the agreement as a treaty with the United Nations.

From 2015.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/12/scrapping-human-rights-act-would-breach-good-friday-agreement

Of course as we also know losing the Dublin agreement means we wont be able to ship migrants back to Europe regardless of if we are signed up to the Human Rights act or not.

Have to say I was wondering which member of the forums ranting LLLLB would be first to reply ;-) ........

Kinda almost half surprised that it was a ex posh school boy and ex Tory voter :D .........

Looks like we proper Tory's are cleansing our swamp of Loony Lefty Trash just like Labour ........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.e0703b6d9c7e59f79da1a2043dca3e22.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-13 5:12 PM

From 2015.

Have to say I was wondering which member of the forums ranting LLLLB would be first to reply ;-) ........

Kinda almost half surprised that it was a ex posh school boy and ex Tory voter :D .........

Looks like we proper Tory's are cleansing our swamp of Trash just like Labour :D ........

You and the other oiks that turned blue will never be accepted as proper Tories dear boy. Can you imagine them letting a yobbo like you or the new breed of northern Monkey Tories into the Westminster Conservative club? (lol)

Ho Ho Ho! No chance.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-13 5:19 PM

From 2015.

Looks like we proper Tory's are cleansing our swamp of Trash just like Labour :D ........

You and the other oiks that turned blue will never be accepted as proper Tories dear boy. Can you imagine them letting a yobbo like you or the new breed of northern Monkey Tories into the Westminster Conservative club? (lol)

Ho Ho Ho! No chance.

Like I would want to go to a Conservative club 8-) .......

I just fund and vote for the RIGHT Monkeys ;-) ........

I don't need to mix with them :D .......

Which is prolly why I haven't been on a CC site for years........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.c039c0bf39b81adfe5d414a9ea169524.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-13 5:24 PM

From 2015.

Ho Ho Ho! No chance.

Yeah but do you really think they have your best interest at heart or all those in the so called Red Wall?

(lol)

552350042_andthenwetoldem(Custom)(1).jpg.53f8bb6bf89a5f328550672022998bde.jpg

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-13 6:14 PM

From 2015.

Ho Ho Ho! No chance.

Yeah but do you really think they have your best interest at heart or all those in the so called Red Wall?

(lol)

I'd rather a Tory party governed by Greed than a Labour party governed by Lefties >:-) .........

Or worse.............Marxists 8-) .........

What is? Breaking more international laws and dropping the 1951 UN Refugee Convention? Winston Churchill was one of the orchestrators of the European court of Human rights and Refugee convention. He is another one that would be turning in his grave seeing his beloved United kingdom being torn apart by Populist morons.

Cruella is just full of hot air. Pandering to people like you but the reality is she will achieve feck all unless she stops pretending to be some kind of Warrior evil queen and starts cooperating with the French. Instead of threatening to break up treaties, dump long standing refugee conventions and risking the security of our nation and the peace in Northern Ireland why not work with the French towards nipping the problem in the bud in France? That would take investment of course and perhaps someone a bit more diplomatic than Patel.

It's just one of a series of excellent ideas from the government this year.

Others include putting a protective ring around care homes, launching a world beating tracing app back in April ( or May ) and receiving a plane load of protective equipment from Turkey.

I wouldn't get too excited about their latest idea if I were you.

;-)

pelmetman - 2020-09-13 6:24 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-09-13 6:14 PM

From 2015.

Ho Ho Ho! No chance.

(lol)

I'd rather a Tory party governed by Greed than a Labour party governed by Lefties >:-) .........

Or worse.............Marxists 8-) .........

You're in bed with UK Commies and Marxists because you voted Leave. Why do you keep trying to dissociate yourself from them?

Communist Party of Britain Marxist-Leninist

https://www.cpbml.org.uk/leave

From 2015.

The Good Friday Agreement was an important step forward (or rather a step back from blowing people up for no credible gain) but it was only ever going to yield a temporary respite of at best a few years and the New IRA have already re-started the armed struggle for a United Ireland. I don't think we can let the Good Friday Agreement become the Tail Which Wags the UK Dog in the way in which you seem to be arguing for.

StuartO - 2020-09-15 10:11 AM

From 2015.

The Good Friday Agreement was an important step forward (or rather a step back from blowing people up for no credible gain) but it was only ever going to yield a temporary respite of at best a few years and the New IRA have already re-started the armed struggle for a United Ireland. I don't think we can let the Good Friday Agreement become the Tail Which Wags the UK Dog in the way in which you seem to be arguing for.

So as well as trashing the economy, potentially putting millions of people out of work, disgracing ourselves on the world stage by reneging on international law you also think sparking up the Troubles in NI which remember very much spilled over to Mainland Britain is worth it for Brexit?

A temporary respite? The GFA was signed in the last century over 20 years ago. There have been rumblings and sporadic bits of violence but nothing by a million miles on the scale it was before the GFA.

We could have avoided all this by going for a much softer Brexit. Who gets to decide what Brexit actually means? The vote was extremely close and I seem to remember at the time a very large percentage of those who chose to leave wanted to retain access to the Customs Unions and / or Single Market. Who's Brexit is this? This no deal cut all ties Hard Brexit? Certainly not one the majority of the country is in favour of. Not by a country mile.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-15 11:30 AM

We could have avoided all this by going for a much softer Brexit.

If you Losers hadn't thrown your rattles out of your prams ;-) ........

Brexit would have been done a dusted years ago *-) .........

Ironically its your Loser antics that have prolly increased the chances of No Deal >:-) .......

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.c0df189db106b50c9208da508c3a7053.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-15 9:25 PM

Ironically its your Loser antics that have prolly increased the chances of No Deal >:-) .......

You still dont understand Brexit do you? We left with a deal you tit. No deal was avoided. A terrible deal but a deal all the same. We must have because Johnson told us all it was a great deal and it was oven ready. What he is doing now though is reneging on his own oven ready great deal and putting in jeopardy the future trading agreement and his own oven ready deal.

Its nothing to do with us anymore. Not Labour, not the LibDems, not the remainers. All yours!! Chop Chop!

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-15 10:24 PM

You still dont understand Brexit do you? We left with a deal you tit. No deal was avoided. A terrible deal but a deal all the same. We must have because Johnson told us all it was a great deal and it was oven ready. What he is doing now though is reneging on his own oven ready great deal and putting in jeopardy the future trading agreement and his own oven ready deal.

Its nothing to do with us anymore. Not Labour, not the LibDems, not the remainers. All yours!! Chop Chop!

So you admit it was a terrible deal? >:-) ...........

Which means that a No Deal has to be better :D .........

No dont thank us (lol) ........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.3562bcb532572f0c779138d394bb0bb6.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-16 8:41 AM

Yes it was / is but no its not better than no deal.

Why do you think the EU signed up to it so readily? Its stacked in their favour.

This is from the Tory mouthpiece Spectator slagging of Theresa's deal which if you remember is just Johnsons deal with a border down the Irish sea.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-top-40-horrors-lurking-in-the-small-print-of-theresa-may-s-brexit-deal-30-december-2018

The sensible deal would have been to have stayed in the EU or worked out a Norway type deal which remember Farage was advocating at one point.

The trouble with you Brexiteers (Well the rabid ones) is you want your cake and be able to eat it. You want to be free of Europe altogether but you want all the benefits of membership. You gambled and believed the crap from Johnson, Davis, Smug etc that we could have all that.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-16 9:55 AM

Yes it was / is but no its not better than no deal.

Why do you think the EU signed up to it so readily? Its stacked in their favour.

This is from the Tory mouthpiece Spectator slagging of Theresa's deal which if you remember is just Johnsons deal with a border down the Irish sea.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-top-40-horrors-lurking-in-the-small-print-of-theresa-may-s-brexit-deal-30-december-2018

The sensible deal would have been to have stayed in the EU or worked out a Norway type deal which remember Farage was advocating at one point.

The trouble with you Brexiteers (Well the rabid ones) is you want your cake and be able to eat it. You want to be free of Europe altogether but you want all the benefits of membership. You gambled and believed the crap from Johnson, Davis, Smug etc that we could have all that.

It's "Just" the Losers opinion that No Deal is worse than any deal ;-) .........

It's been pretty obvious that the EU has been trying to stitch us up like a kipper (Pun intended ;-) ) ever since we voted to Leave *-) ..........

No doubt they were emboldened by our own Loser Brigade shenanighans :-| .........

Which is why Boris got such a massive majority B-) ........

Remoaners & the EU have F*cked Up big time........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.3715ed10e3c7efedfc048d1006778303.jpg

That accounts for most of them....not just the rabid ones.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-16 3:35 PM

I'd rather be rabid Brexiteer than a LOSER >:-) ..........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.08e44e75a0b768c0737e6aa675e4e28b.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-17 8:35 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-09-16 3:35 PM

I'd rather be rabid Brexiteer than a LOSER >:-) ..........

You're both as the only thing you ever "won" was a referendum held over four years ago we all know had 'interference' and would go the opposite way if re-run securely under democracy.....hence the reason you lot were cacking your pants over the very thought of a second referendum.

pelmetman - 2020-09-17 8:54 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8741675/Boris-Johnson-says-UK-rip-rules-foreign-aid-spent.html

The Wonkers wont like that either (lol) ..........

I suggest using it to pay for flights home for illegal migrants or for their keep in our new migrant camps >:-) ...........

Mere pence compared to the £billions wealthy tax dodgers and non-doms cost the UK every year. :-|

Archived