The early bird missed it.

ROON

As I grow older I find my list of phobias increases ..... flying, spiders, frogs, slugs ..... and especially WORMS.

Having become a vegan (or vegetarian when it suits) I realised that I wasn't getting any Omega 3 so decided to eat a tin of salmon today .........

AAAAAAGH. It had a big worm in it!!!! Nobody else to tell so just sounding off. Yuk! Yuk! Yuk! Going back to veganism again.

ROON - 2008-04-19 1:55 PM

As I grow older I find my list of phobias increases ..... flying, spiders, frogs, slugs ..... and especially WORMS.

Having become a vegan (or vegetarian when it suits) I realised that I wasn't getting any Omega 3 so decided to eat a tin of salmon today .........

AAAAAAGH. It had a big worm in it!!!! Nobody else to tell so just sounding off. Yuk! Yuk! Yuk! Going back to veganism again.

dead i assume

Gosh J9, Have you flown since?

Yep! The worm was dead. It's in a bag on bin lid now... I have written to Princes telling them and asking if they want me to send it to them to analyse it!!!!!!

The last contact I had with them was some years ago. A tin of plummed tomatoes with a perfectly formed baby ghekko in it. Just sitting on top of the tomatoes as though it was asleep. It was horrible but I couldn't help feeling more sorry for it than I did for myself... it was soooo tiny and intact. Poor little mite. Joy

Archived