The end of democracy

CurtainRaiser

Tonight the Conservative government have passed the Elections Bill and Police Crime Courts and Sentencing Bill.

They’ve outlawed protest and can rig elections, taking away our voice and choice. Our freedom and democracy has been stolen by reprobates.

We are now living in an elected dictatorship with a government that meets all the key indicators of fascism. Look at what we have sleepwalked in to. I feel sick.

I don’t think many people realise the seriousness of this.

12earlywarningsignsoffascism.jpg.c4f34a75c5b67165697953321b15803f.jpg

Following events in the House of Lords last night, the UK’s independent elections watchdog is no longer independent. It’s now subject to political control by a Minister in the government of the day…right now, that means Michael Gove.

The same Michael Gove who was found guilty by the Electoral Commission of illegal behaviour with one Boris Johnson.

https://tinyurl.com/mps4fdnx

And not a single headline.

Gremlin - 2022-04-28 10:58 AM

I do wonder why you bother with your extreme political trolling.

Surely “Chatterbox” is an inappropriate platform?

You lot have driven most away it seems.

Surely there are more suitable outlets for you?

Some of us care about whats being done to our country

What is an appropriate platform?

The sub-forum description states, "Chat about anything and everything." so threads on CB are 100% appropriate.

Fm's are free to post on any of OAL's sub-forums respecting Warners t&c's and it's never been compulsory to stay only on Chatterbox. You are free to post on Tent Talk, Walking Talk, Caravan Chat or whatever else you choose.

I think you maybe need to take a good long look at yourself if you are going to accuse others of being extreme or trolling. You have a track record of doing just that and when you lose the argument you almost always resort to personal insults. Do you not think that might drive people away?

I don't post on here much these days but I do look in and this is certainly of interest to me. I find it deeply disturbing. You just don't like it because you clearly support it and the erosion of our freedoms and democracy. You claim not to support Johnson but you are clearly a supporter of the ToryKippers. Ive never met anyone more Tory than you.

Gremlin - 2022-04-28 7:25 PM

John52 - 2022-04-28 4:32 PM

Some of us care about whats being done to our country

What is an appropriate platform?

One that has an audience?

Just a thought……

This thread has had 139 views so far

Is that not an audience?

Gremlin - 2022-04-28 9:34 PM

Barryd999 - 2022-04-28 9:25 PM

I think you maybe need to take a good long look at yourself if you are going to accuse others of being extreme or trolling. You have a track record of doing just that and when you lose the argument you almost always resort to personal insults. Do you not think that might drive people away?

I don't post on here much these days but I do look in and this is certainly of interest to me. I find it deeply disturbing. You just don't like it because you clearly support it and the erosion of our freedoms and democracy. You claim not to support Johnson but you are clearly a supporter of the ToryKippers. Ive never met anyone more Tory than you.

Which underlines just how poor your judgment is.

As if that fact needed any more confirmation!

Not at all. I am an excellent judge of character and I had you sussed since the day you ploughed onto this forum straight to chatterbox and then tried to deny you were an old member come back under a different handle. Which most of us found a bit "funny". (lol)

Archived