The last leg

jumpstart

Guest pelmetman
It deffo proves disabled people can tell a joke.......and offend Puritan Loony Lefty tree huggers at the same time B-) ........

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-01-03 2:36 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 2:16 PM

It deffo proves disabled people can tell a joke.......and offend Puritan Loony Lefty tree huggers at the same time B-) ........

I think you’ll find it proves they can’t.

She made me laugh ;-) .........

So it proves she can offend Loony Lefty Tree Hugging Puritans (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

But then again I've been giving them the finger on here for years :D .........

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 2:52 PM

So it proves she can offend Loony Lefty Tree Hugging Puritans (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Well you make me laugh,but your just a joker.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-01-03 3:03 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 2:52 PM

Well you make me laugh,but your just a joker.

A Joker is a comedian ;-) .........

Lots of complaints? 22 according to the none story in the Mirror.

Probably not from "Liberal or loony lefty types" I imagine either. More than likely from "Disgusted and Angry" from Little Englandshire who switched channels accidentally while looking for reruns of Miss Marple.

Great show.

Barryd999 - 2020-01-04 12:10 PM

Probably not from "Liberal or loony lefty types" I imagine either. More than likely from "Disgusted and Angry" from Little Englandshire who switched channels accidentally while looking for reruns of Miss Marple.

Great show.

22 not lots? I’d not heard of the programme before and didn’t see it, but the so called joke is distasteful and unnecessary. I’m all in favour of jokes but at adults expense.

Great show.

"Little Englandshire" ... Thats where you live isnt it ??? ... Exclusively white and English ??? ... Hypocrisy lives

jumpstart - 2020-01-04 1:15 PM

Great show.

22 not lots? I’d not heard of the programme before and didn’t see it, but the so called joke is distasteful and unnecessary. I’m all in favour of jokes but at adults expense.

No its not lots. I imagine the serial complainers notch up plenty more than that on just about anything from Blue Peter (is it still on?) to the News.

The Last Leg is not known for being PC and is often a bit outrageous which is odd as the audience and guests are nearly always what many on here would consider "Snowflakes". I thought it was funny and I support and like Greta Thunberg. Watching the news today she seems to have a sense of humour so maybe she would have found it funny also.

Great show.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the joke and a perfectly valid one to make. Anyone complaining clearly cannot remember what it actually felt like to be 16 and what the priorities were back then. A joke is a joke and is not a serious comment by its very nature.

I'm sure there is nothing wrong with assuming that people just discovering who they are at that age and experimenting with things of all manner of natures would not harbour thoughts too dissimilar to what this person has said. Plus, I'm quite sure that maybe even the great Greta has had 'normal' thoughts like that - or are you suggesting otherwise?

Fast Pat - 2020-01-04 9:42 PM

Great show.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the joke and a perfectly valid one to make. Anyone complaining clearly cannot remember what it actually felt like to be 16 and what the priorities were back then. A joke is a joke and is not a serious comment by its very nature.

I'm sure there is nothing wrong with assuming that people just discovering who they are at that age and experimenting with things of all manner of natures would not harbour thoughts too dissimilar to what this person has said. Plus, I'm quite sure that maybe even the great Greta has had 'normal' thoughts like that - or are you suggesting otherwise?

Well clearly apart from the complaints there was quite a reaction in the press agreeing that it was distasteful, don’t think getting fingered is probably high on her priorities at the moment.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-01-05 8:02 AM

Great show.

Well clearly apart from the complaints there was quite a reaction in the press agreeing that it was distasteful, don’t think getting fingered is probably high on her priorities at the moment.

At her age I was desperate to get laid 8-) .........

But then again ;-) ........

I was normal :D .........

pelmetman - 2020-01-05 4:58 PM

Great show.

Desperate to get fingered?

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-01-05 5:53 PM

Great show.

Do you not know how heterosexual males copulate with the opposite sex? :-S .........

It's no wonder there's so many sexually confused individuals on social media 8-) ......

pelmetman - 2020-01-05 7:07 PM

jumpstart - 2020-01-05 5:53 PM

Great show.

Do you not know how heterosexual males copulate with the opposite sex? :-S .........

It's no wonder there's so many sexually confused individuals on social media 8-) ......

Maybe it’s a lefty finger?

Archived