The local gobshi$e Labour MP ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman

Not in the Labour party *-) ..........

They have chosen followers of Islam as their preffered God botherers ;-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-08-03 12:23 PM

WTF? How is that Jew hatred? Am I missing something here?

A Joke aimed at two of the most odious rotten to the core individuals in society, Philip Green and Richard Desmond. Maybe a poor choice of currency but FFS! Thats not racism.

Still defending the indefensible Barry *-) .......

I can see why you have sunk low enough to become a Labour voter >:-) ........

It's kinda funny how the Vacuum left in the Labour party by the blue collar workers leaving ;-) .......

Is being replaced by Vacuous LLLLB folk like you (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-08-03 5:02 PM

A Joke aimed at two of the most odious rotten to the core individuals in society, Philip Green and Richard Desmond. Maybe a poor choice of currency but FFS! Thats not racism.

It's kinda funny how the Vacuum left in the Labour party by the blue collar workers leaving ;-) .......

Im not defending it but I just dont see why its racist. Maybe it could have been worded better or he maybe should have thought of the consequences but he reckons in that article he has been fighting antisemitism so if that is the case why deliberately make what some seem to find an antisemitic joke? I just dont get it,

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-08-03 6:59 PM

pelmetman - 2020-08-03 5:02 PM

Im not defending it but I just dont see why its racist. Maybe it could have been worded better or he maybe should have thought of the consequences but he reckons in that article he has been fighting antisemitism so if that is the case why deliberately make what some seem to find an antisemitic joke? I just dont get it,

Your now a Labour supporter ;-) ........

So you wont get it *-) ........

Chuckle ... 'Labour till ya die' ... Raciiiiist !!!!

Barryd999 - 2020-08-03 9:55 PM

Im not anything. I dont right now support any of the parties. Will see what Starmer does with Labour or if at some stage the Tory moderates manage to rescue their party or not but I suspect it will be a long time before I ever vote Tory again.

You not voting Tory means the Tories are doing sumat right so thats good news

Birdbrain - 2020-08-04 6:11 AM

Im not anything. I dont right now support any of the parties. Will see what Starmer does with Labour or if at some stage the Tory moderates manage to rescue their party or not but I suspect it will be a long time before I ever vote Tory again.

Wake me up when you discover what it is.

Barryd999 - 2020-08-04 8:35 AM

I'd hate to think what your like when your actually awake ... You stay asleep Princess, just like youve been for the last few years

Birdbrain - 2020-08-04 8:08 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-08-04 8:35 AM

I'd hate to think what your like when your actually awake ... You stay asleep Princess, just like youve been for the last few years

Your the one thats always tucked in bed with your coco by 9pm in yer Donald Trump Jim Jams. I never sleep me.

Archived