The perfect gift for the Remoaner in your life.......

Guest pelmetman

With the message "Friendship With All Nations’ written on it. Im sure the Brexiteers would have preferred "Just go away". Apparently if you rub the queens nose on the other side three times and say "Brexit Dividend" your magical Unicorn will appear.

Well done though. Now you have your special magic coin and a Blue passport. Result!

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-10-29 10:29 AM

With the message "Friendship With All Nations’ written on it. Im sure the Brexiteers would have preferred "Just go away". Apparently if you rub the queens nose on the other side three times and say "Brexit Dividend" your magical Unicorn will appear.

Well done though. Now you have your special magic coin and a Blue passport. Result!

I'd of preferred....... "F*ck EU"......But I guess that's not very diplomatic? :D ........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-10-29 4:51 PM

Will we actually be producing them or farming them out to Holland and France like the passports?

We'll be getting Remoaners to make them in rehab as part of their post Brexit therapy :D .........

I first had to check it wasn't an old April 1 report Dave had found. Seemingly not.

I thought Hammond was supposed to be busy with his budget preparations during that period. Seemingly, he has far too much time on his hands.

Back to work Phil! You can play silly games with the coin of the realm after you've explained the economics of Brexit with sufficient clarity to persuade the diehards it is going to prove more expensive then remain.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-10-29 6:30 PM

I first had to check it wasn't an old April 1 report Dave had found. Seemingly not.

I thought Hammond was supposed to be busy with his budget preparations during that period. Seemingly, he has far too much time on his hands.

Back to work Phil! You can play silly games with the coin of the realm after you've explained the economics of Brexit with sufficient clarity to persuade the diehards it is going to prove more expensive then remain.

You do know Eeyore's a Remoaner Brian? :-S .........

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-10-29 6:41 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-29 6:33 PM...…………….You do know Eeyore's a Remoaner Brian? :-S .........

Oddly, so's Tigger. Do you get a lot of your news from A A Milne books Dave? I thought it was mainly the Daily Mail. Oh, on the other hand...…………………………… :-D

Who's the government Remoaner Tigger? :-S ...........

Cant say I'd be surprised to know who ever it is likes EU Pooh too :D .........

Archived