The reality of Brexit

HarveyHeaven

Yep some of us have been saying this for as long as I can remember. Of course the media will roll out a "Brenda from Bristol" on the news who will say something like "oooh I just want it over with, just leave and that's the end of it". Brenda however is an ill informed idiot. If people want Brexit over with and for us to focus on important matters then there is only one way to achieve that now and that's to admit it was a dreadful mistake, the Brexiteers have failed to deliver what they promised and remain in the EU.

This will go on for years if it goes ahead. We will have to have a deal with the EU which will mean signing the WA or at least most of it even after we leave.

The only hope now is my theory on Boris is right and he wants to be stopped in which case he will find a way.

Les W - 2019-08-11 12:06 PM

One day, we'll see some FACTS about Brexit.

Quite a lot came out post referendum......they were not good. Worth remembering one of their main funders is still under criminal investigation, an unforgivable delay not helped by May previously blocking them.

Bulletguy - 2019-08-11 1:12 PM

Les W - 2019-08-11 12:06 PM

One day, we'll see some FACTS about Brexit.

Quite a lot came out post referendum......they were not good. Worth remembering one of their main funders is still under criminal investigation, an unforgivable delay not helped by May previously blocking them.

What’s that got to do with Brexit, and the 'catastrophe' we're walking into?

Archived