The ultimate irony........

Guest pelmetman

Barryd999 - 2020-09-01 9:40 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-09-01 6:13 AM

Im guna ask Barry whats guna happen in the election ... Then im guna chuck a tenner on the other fella

No idea. Not my country. If America reelects Trump thats their affair. They probably are daft enough to reelect him.

Given you once famously said you'd rather starve to death than do a deal with POTUS Trump thats a pretty surprising statement

Birdbrain - 2020-09-01 7:07 PM

Im guna ask Barry whats guna happen in the election ... Then im guna chuck a tenner on the other fella

No idea. Not my country. If America reelects Trump thats their affair. They probably are daft enough to reelect him.

Given you once famously said you'd rather starve to death than do a deal with POTUS Trump thats a pretty surprising statement

Im not sure there will be any America left if he gets elected for another four years so I doubt any kind of deal will happen anyway now. Its every man for himself now, I couldnt give a toss about America.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-01 7:47 PM

Im not sure there will be any America left if he gets elected for another four years so I doubt any kind of deal will happen anyway now. Its every man for himself now, I couldnt give a toss about America.

Hes to blame for BLM/Antifa muggings, looting, murders etc etc I suppose in Barry hate world

Birdbrain - 2020-09-01 8:20 PM

Hes to blame for BLM/Antifa muggings, looting, murders etc etc I suppose in Barry hate world

He's loving it. Stoking the fire. It will probably work as well.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-01 9:14 PM

Shows how removed from the real world you are ... But it wont suit your agenda to point you in the direction of The Democrats and what they have said and havent said about the marxist riots

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-01 9:14 PM

Is that why anyone with any money is leaving Democrats cities? *-) ..........

Why are folk who can, leaving our LLLLB run sh*t hole UK cities? >:-) ........

Archived