……………………. never 'eard of 'im. :-S

Not surprised ;-) ...............

They are quite rare :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-05-15 10:05 AM

malc d - 2019-05-15 9:27 AM

Although I have never heard of him, I did find your story of " man leaves Labour Party " quite gripping.

I look forward to a sequel if and when anyone I've never heard of leaves the Conservative Party.

;-)

malc d - 2019-05-15 10:13 AM

Although I have never heard of him, I did find your story of " man leaves Labour Party " quite gripping.

I look forward to a sequel if and when anyone I've never heard of leaves the Conservative Party.

;-)

Nick Bowles, Mark Reckless (ex-Tory and Kipper he's a confused guy), Heidi Allen, Anna Soubry and Sarah Wollaston, though you probably know the latter three. Must be lots more. It's a doomed party for dreamers.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-15 2:10 PM

;-)

Nick Bowles, Mark Reckless (ex-Tory and Kipper he's a confused guy), Heidi Allen, Anna Soubry and Sarah Wollaston, though you probably know the latter three. Must be lots more. It's a doomed party for dreamers.

Didn't some of those join "Change UK"? ;-) ..............

That party that doesn't actually want to Change anything except the result of a democratic vote *-) ........

;-)

Nick Bowles, Mark Reckless (ex-Tory and Kipper he's a confused guy), Heidi Allen, Anna Soubry and Sarah Wollaston, though you probably know the latter three. Must be lots more.

Steady on Dave.

I can't take too much excitement.

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-05-15 2:56 PM

;-)

Nick Bowles, Mark Reckless (ex-Tory and Kipper he's a confused guy), Heidi Allen, Anna Soubry and Sarah Wollaston, though you probably know the latter three. Must be lots more.

Steady on Dave.

I can't take too much excitement.

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8-)

You do know you replied to Bullet? ;-) ..........

BTW on the 23rd if you want to vote for a Remain party ......put your X next to "the Brexit Party" coz that means you dont want them to win :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-05-15 2:46 PM

;-)

That party that doesn't actually want to Change anything except the result of an advisory vote *-) ........

An advisory vote meant just that so there's absolutely nothing wrong with people wanting to bring about change.....particularly as everyone now knows much more than three years ago so some will have changed their minds. That's democracy at work. I know you don't like it as you'd prefer totalitarianism under a far right dictatorship.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-15 3:21 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-15 2:46 PM

;-)

That party that doesn't actually want to Change anything except the result of an advisory vote *-) ........

An advisory vote meant just that so there's absolutely nothing wrong with people wanting to bring about change.....particularly as everyone now knows much more than three years ago so some will have changed their minds. That's democracy at work. I know you don't like it as you'd prefer totalitarianism under a far right dictatorship.

If folk have changed their minds then you'll win the EU elections wont you? >:-) ..........

If The Brexit party do "Win" the EU elections then how would you Brexiteers feel about a referendum on No deal vs Remain? Parliament would never vote no deal through but would they allow the people to? I have always said they would not put No deal on a ballot and that may still be the case. I would have preferred a referendum on Mays Deal vs Remain which really was what the Peoples Vote was set up for, a confirmatory referendum but if we cant have that then I presume you would not object to No deal vs Remain especially if you do well next Thursday. I would say if your up for a No deal the only way you will get it is if its put to a vote. Well?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-15 5:35 PM

If The Brexit party do "Win" the EU elections then how would you Brexiteers feel about a referendum on No deal vs Remain? Parliament would never vote no deal through but would they allow the people to? I have always said they would not put No deal on a ballot and that may still be the case. I would have preferred a referendum on Mays Deal vs Remain which really was what the Peoples Vote was set up for, a confirmatory referendum but if we cant have that then I presume you would not object to No deal vs Remain especially if you do well next Thursday. I would say if your up for a No deal the only way you will get it is if its put to a vote. Well?

No point.......a Losers Vote is just another attempt to delay Brexit *-) .........

Hopefully May will finally take the hint when her bill gets the boot for the 4th time, and then we can elect a proper Brexiteer as PM B-) ......

Then as some in the party are already suggesting a GE with a pact between Tories & The Brexit Party B-) .......

"Boris & Nigel".........the Brexiteers dream team and Remoaners worst nightmare >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-05-16 7:29 AM

No point.......a Losers Vote is just another attempt to delay Brexit *-) .........

Hopefully May will finally take the hint when her bill gets the boot for the 4th time, and then we can elect a proper Brexiteer as PM B-) ......

Then as some in the party are already suggesting a GE with a pact between Tories & The Brexit Party B-) .......

"Boris & Nigel".........the Brexiteers dream team and Remoaners worst nightmare >:-) .......

Your still living in fantasy land. You think a referendum on No deal vs remain would delay brexit more than sorting out a general election, making some kind of rabid pact between the Brexit party and what is left of the Tories, electing a new leader and then trying to get no deal through Parliament.

No. What you really mean is that you do not believe such a vote would be winnable in a straight up binding referendum where the stark choice was crash out vs staying with the best deal we could ever get and remaining in the EU. You would rather have a bunch of far right and far left nutcases running the show and dictating the outcome. So much for democracy.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-16 9:41 AM

Your still living in fantasy land. You think a referendum on No deal vs remain would delay brexit more than sorting out a general election, making some kind of rabid pact between the Brexit party and what is left of the Tories, electing a new leader and then trying to get no deal through Parliament.

No. What you really mean is that you do not believe such a vote would be winnable in a straight up binding referendum where the stark choice was crash out vs staying with the best deal we could ever get and remaining in the EU. You would rather have a bunch of far right and far left nutcases running the show and dictating the outcome. So much for democracy.

It'll either be far right or far left...............It wont be both will it? ;-) ............

I'm confident seeing as so many are flocking to The Brexit Party that there's not enough loony lefty nut jobs who'd prefer a "Corbyn Crash" to a "Brexit Bonanza" for Corbyn to get into No10 :D ...........

Bullet & Farty Pants being the exception on here of course (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-05-16 10:45 AM

It'll either be far right or far left...............It wont be both will it? ;-) ............

I'm confident seeing as so many are flocking to The Brexit Party that there's not enough loony lefty nut jobs who'd prefer a "Corbyn Crash" to a "Brexit Bonanza" for Corbyn to get into No10 :D ...........

Nope. Farage has attracted both the far right and the far left. They are both as bonkers as each other and share a lot of the same dangerous values. Claire Fox anyone?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-16 10:57 AM

Nope. Farage has attracted both the far right and the far left. They are both as bonkers as each other and share a lot of the same dangerous values. Claire Fox anyone?

Seems like you maybe correct about folk changing their minds 8-) ........

As she's moved to the right side of the Brexit divide B-) .......

BTW The difference between Clair Fox and Corbyn is that "she's" changed her mind ;-) .........

So her values are no longer dangerous.......except to Remoaners (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2019-05-16 11:55 AM

BTW The difference between Clair Fox and Corbyn is that "she's" changed her mind ;-) .........

Well she has never apologised or said she was wrong for supporting the IRA and blowing up and killing two children ironically in the Warrington constituency she is standing for with the Brexit Party. Are you saying she has gone full circle bat sh1t crazy far right then? Seems improbably to me. Truth is you would support Hitler if he was running the Brexit party if you thought it would mean a better chance of Brexit being delivered and look what happened last time people did that.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-16 2:23 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-16 11:55 AM

Well she has never apologised or said she was wrong for supporting the IRA and blowing up and killing two children ironically in the Warrington constituency she is standing for with the Brexit Party. Are you saying she has gone full circle bat sh1t crazy far right then? Seems improbably to me. Truth is you would support Hitler if he was running the Brexit party if you thought it would mean a better chance of Brexit being delivered and look what happened last time people did that.

.......and you'd vote for Corbyn if he sided with Remoaners ;-) .............

Hypocrite *-) .......

Archived