They've All Changed Their Minds

Birdbrain

Barryd999 - 2019-11-24 3:43 PM

Yeah who cares? Im bored. Come up with something more interesting FFS!

If the people are daft enough to vote for those wamkers then they deserve to be poor.

Oh dear ... Youve got the same problem as Brian ... Youve got a sore arse and remember you do care cos youve been telling us for years you care for the folk of the North East especially Darlington ... Hate not hope ... Chuckle

Birdbrain - 2019-11-24 4:44 PM

If the people are daft enough to vote for those wamkers then they deserve to be poor.

Oh dear ... Youve got the same problem as Brian ... Youve got a sore arse and remember you do care cos youve been telling us for years you care for the folk of the North East especially Darlington ... Hate not hope ... Chuckle

Yeah I do care but if they are daft enough to vote Tory up here I simply wont care anymore and will just get on with my life while they all end up on the dole. Its a simple choice up here. You either vote to shoot yourself in the face or you dont. If people in the north are so stupid they will back Johnson then they deserve the consequences.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-25 10:54 AM

Yeah I do care but if they are daft enough to vote Tory up here I simply wont care anymore and will just get on with my life while they all end up on the dole. Its a simple choice up here. You either vote to shoot yourself in the face or you dont. If people in the north are so stupid they will back Johnson then they deserve the consequences.

Your preaching to the whole world that those North East folk are guna starve if they vote Tory ... Your calling em stupid , so lets say they are stupid ... Who given their stupidity should they vote for Barry if not Tory ???

Birdbrain - 2019-11-25 11:09 AM

Your preaching to the whole world that those North East folk are guna starve if they vote Tory ... Your calling em stupid , so lets say they are stupid ... Who given their stupidity should they vote for Barry if not Tory ???

Labour. There is no no other choice up here. Stop Brexit and the only way to do that up here at least is to vote Labour. There is the odd seat such as Berwick where voting LibDem might be a better option but generally Labour has to be the option if you want a chance to stop Brexit and not see the region cast back to the early 80s.

Some of them are stupid though clearly if the polls are to be believed. You would have to be mental up here if your working class, piss poor and you want Brexit and a Tory government. Bat sh1t crazy.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-25 12:33 PM

Labour. There is no no other choice up here. Stop Brexit and the only way to do that up here at least is to vote Labour. There is the odd seat such as Berwick where voting LibDem might be a better option but generally Labour has to be the option if you want a chance to stop Brexit and not see the region cast back to the early 80s.

Some of them are stupid though clearly if the polls are to be believed. You would have to be mental up here if your working class, piss poor and you want Brexit and a Tory government. Bat sh1t crazy.

Barry the anti-racist wants the North East to vote a party into Government riddled with anti-Semites just to stop Brexit ... Wow

Birdbrain - 2019-11-25 1:25 PM

Barry the anti-racist wants the North East to vote a party into Government riddled with anti-Semites just to stop Brexit ... Wow

Yep. Firstly I dont buy all the anti Semites crap. Some of it maybe but the Tory party is full of racists. Their leader has form for sure. Some people are racist, its not big news. Brexit however is big news and has to be stopped one way or another because of the damage it will clearly cause, especially if you live in the North East.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-25 1:45 PM

Yep. Firstly I dont buy all the anti Semites crap. Some of it maybe but the Tory party is full of racists. Their leader has form for sure. Some people are racist, its not big news. ***Brexit however is big news and has to be stopped one way or another*** because of the damage it will clearly cause, especially if you live in the North East.

A perfect example of the arrogance of the LOSER Brigade *-) ............

pelmetman - 2019-11-25 3:50 PM

Yep. Firstly I dont buy all the anti Semites crap. Some of it maybe but the Tory party is full of racists. Their leader has form for sure. Some people are racist, its not big news. ***Brexit however is big news and has to be stopped one way or another*** because of the damage it will clearly cause, especially if you live in the North East.

Nah, just a perfect example of someone who knows the difference between a Treasury forecast and Brexit pie in the sky. ;-)

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-11-25 4:09 PM

Nah, just a perfect example of someone who knows the difference between a Treasury forecast and Brexit pie in the sky. ;-)

"****A vote to leave***** would cause a profound economic shock creating instability and uncertainty which would be compounded by the complex and interdependent negotiations that would follow. The central conclusion of the analysis is that the effect of this profound shock would be to push the UK into recession and lead to a sharp rise in unemployment."

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/hm-treasury-analysis-the-immediate-economic-impact-of-leaving-the-eu

(lol) (lol) (lol) ............

pelmetman - 2019-11-25 4:23 PM

"****A vote to leave***** would cause a profound economic shock creating instability and uncertainty which would be compounded by the complex and interdependent negotiations that would follow. The central conclusion of the analysis is that the effect of this profound shock would be to push the UK into recession and lead to a sharp rise in unemployment."

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/hm-treasury-analysis-the-immediate-economic-impact-of-leaving-the-eu

The treasury report though was based on us invoking article 50 straight away. We didnt, it was over 9 months before we did and during that time the bank of England was able to take counter measures to help prevent some of the stuff in that report happening.

Some of it did happen though, we have lost a fair chunk off the economy, businesses are relocating and the pound did a nose dive.

Speaking of racists https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/candidate-for-brexit-party-stoked-hostility-to-immigrants-online-a4295526.html?fbclid=IwAR2af8mumR4jlzLVW0KI2smp9bO3xluvWxmksr-52m_1reLNksF4nFHlFKU

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-25 4:49 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-25 4:23 PM

The treasury report though was based on us invoking article 50 straight away. We didnt, it was over 9 months before we did and during that time the bank of England was able to take counter measures to help prevent some of the stuff in that report happening.

Some of it did happen though, we have lost a fair chunk off the economy, businesses are relocating and the pound did a nose dive.

It doesn't say that though does it ;-) ..........

It's pretty bleedin clear to any thick Brexiteer what they were saying..... if I dared to vote to leave we would enter a deep recession and lose 800,000 jobs *-) ........

3 years later and its turned out to be total Bollox (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

The UK is doing better than Germany and we have the best employment since the 70's B-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-11-25 4:23 PM...……………..."****A vote to leave***** would cause a profound economic shock creating instability and uncertainty which would be compounded by the complex and interdependent negotiations that would follow. The central conclusion of the analysis is that the effect of this profound shock would be to push the UK into recession and lead to a sharp rise in unemployment."

Come on Dave, get your head around this! You're selectively quoting one paragraph out the five and a bit page Executive Summary. The whole analysis covers over 80 pages. You need to read the whole document to fully understand what it says. Cherry-picking is pointless.

It deals in logical sequence with a series of economic risks, beginning with the immediate aftermath of the vote, and going on to the regulatory changes needed after the final relationship with the EU is settled.

The sequence of risks is clear all the way through, just as it is clear that the cumulative impacts such as recession, job losses, rising unemployment, loss in value of Sterling etc do not follow the vote, but span to the end of the envisaged two year period commencing with our notification, under article 50, of our intention to leave.

The term "immediate", as clarified in the document, refers to that two year period. The analysis deals with the economic impact after those two years (which was extremely optimistic as, even after three and a half years, we have still not completed an agreement on the terms for leaving). In that sense, whereas the actual analysis period ended 18 months ago, we have not yet got beyond the phase dealing with the uncertainties forecast to arise in the aftermath of the vote.

The probability is that the eventual outcomes will be worse, as the damage from uncertainty has now extended over three and a half years, whereas the analysis is based on the whole withdrawal and future agreement processes being completed within the Article 50 two years. There is also another analysis that tries to look at the impacts up to 15 years out, which is equally (if not more) pessimistic. There are no sunlit uplands in sight.

Fast Pat - 2019-11-25 4:57 PM

Speaking of racists https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/candidate-for-brexit-party-stoked-hostility-to-immigrants-online-a4295526.html?fbclid=IwAR2af8mumR4jlzLVW0KI2smp9bO3xluvWxmksr-52m_1reLNksF4nFHlFKU

What did she say exactly that was racist princess ???

Yep. Firstly I dont buy all the anti Semites crap. Some of it maybe but the Tory party is full of racists. Their leader has form for sure. Some people are racist, its not big news. Brexit however is big news and has to be stopped one way or another because of the damage it will clearly cause, especially if you live in the North East.

Und you have the nerve to call folk from the North East "stupid" ... Loop

Archived