Those Pesky Kids!!

Barryd999

Or as some om here would advocate Fcuk You Pesky kids!! Fancy millions of kids staying off school to do something really commendable and grown up like tackling climate change rather than hanging round the shopping centre shoplifting or getting p*ssed on tramp cider.

How dare they (millions of them) get organised across the globe and demand that their respective governments save the planet and their futures!

Reminds me of when I was a teenager in the early 80s. It was the Bomb then and some of us were sh1tting ourselves about being blown up before we lost our virginity. Very saddened to hear one young girl say she is afraid to have children in the future. Its exactly how some of us felt back then.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-09-20 1:32 PM

Or as some om here would advocate Fcuk You Pesky kids!! Fancy millions of kids staying off school to do something really commendable and grown up like tackling climate change rather than hanging round the shopping centre shoplifting or getting p*ssed on tramp cider.

How dare they (millions of them) get organised across the globe and demand that their respective governments save the planet and their futures!

Reminds me of when I was a teenager in the early 80s. It was the Bomb then and some of us were sh1tting ourselves about being blown up before we lost our virginity. Very saddened to hear one young girl say she is afraid to have children in the future. Its exactly how some of us felt back then.

Fortunately most of us grew up ;-) ..........

Perhaps they should all be made to walk to school? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-09-20 1:35 PM

We only got to grow up because Thatcher, Reagan and Gorbachev got their heads together and pulled the worlds fingers out of the fire. Do you remember programs like "Threads"?

I doubt those kids would have a problem walking to school. They seem pretty organised and capable to me. Good for them.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-20 6:48 PM

For these Americans climate change is a harsh reality......and they have the photographs to prove it.

Looks more like coastal erosion to me ;-) .........

Did you know the UK used to be attached to Europe 1000's of years ago? :D ........

Our Islands been trying to Leave Europe since well before the 2016 referendum (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Barryd999 - 2019-09-20 2:09 PM

We only got to grow up because Thatcher, Reagan and Gorbachev got their heads together and pulled the worlds fingers out of the fire. Do you remember programs like "Threads"?

I doubt those kids would have a problem walking to school. They seem pretty organised and capable to me. Good for them.

Blatant hypocrisy alert!!!! 8-)

You have always maintained that it was the EU that kept the peace Barry. Glad that your grasp of recent History has improved. Any more grasping of facts and you could end up as a Milk Monitor. :D

747 - 2019-09-21 1:07 PM

You have always maintained that it was the EU that kept the peace Barry. Glad that your grasp of recent History has improved. Any more grasping of facts and you could end up as a Milk Monitor. :D

Oh I still support that view within Europe but globally I think the fact th that Russia went all glasnost and thatcher and Reagan could start a dialogue probably saved us all from oblivion

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-09-21 4:31 PM

747 - 2019-09-21 1:07 PM

Oh I still support that view within Europe but globally I think the fact th that Russia went all glasnost and thatcher and Reagan could start a dialogue probably saved us all from oblivion

Nah........America and the West having a fecking big nuclear arsenal stopped Russia from going to DEFCON 1 >:-) ......

So long as Wests willy is about the same as the Easts willy ;-) ..............

They are content to willy wave :D .......

The fly in the ointment is if a radical Islamist country like Iran gets nuked up :-| ........

They have convinced themselves Allah wants them for a Sun beam, so wont give a sh*t about pressing the F*ck The World button 8-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-09-21 9:26 AM

For these Americans climate change is a harsh reality......and they have the photographs to prove it.

Yeah puffs of wind kept blowing the sea further inshore and the houses away. *-)

Did you know the UK used to be attached to Europe 1000's of years ago? :D ........

Our Islands been trying to Leave Europe since well before the 2016 referendum (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

And since the referendum you've fought desperately to overstay in an EU country ever year. Hypocrite.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-21 9:13 PM

Yeah puffs of wind kept blowing the sea further inshore and the houses away. *-)

And since the referendum you've fought desperately to overstay in an EU country ever year. Hypocrite.

So what are the climate change snowflakes blaming the flooding of Doggerland on? ;-) ........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggerland

Too much Dogging causing green house gases? :D ........

P1010899.JPG.e04fa5198fe6a6ea599a30de4b5693c5.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-09-21 9:37 PM

So what are the climate change snowflakes blaming the flooding of Doggerland on? ;-) ........

Ask Freaky about dogging, that's his speciality not mine.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-21 9:41 PM

Fought desperately? :-S ...........

If Spain says they don't want me to stay for the winter I'll go elsewhere ;-) .........

But I doubt they'll decide they no longer want my money :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-09-21 9:50 PM

Yes, everything from a bloody Spanish dog licence to now considering re-plating your van with Spanish plates. You're a Judas....a hypocrite.

If Spain says they don't want me to stay for the winter I'll go elsewhere ;-) .........

You shouldn't be there at all. You voted to exit EU so stay out of it for good now. Winter over in Skeggie among fellow Brexiteers.

A Brit spending a few euro at the bacon butty bar is hardly going to dent their economy. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-21 10:55 PM

Yes, everything from a bloody Spanish dog licence to now considering re-plating your van with Spanish plates. You're a Judas....a hypocrite.

You shouldn't be there at all. You voted to exit EU so stay out of it for good now. Winter over in Skeggie among fellow Brexiteers.

A Brit spending a few euro at the bacon butty bar is hardly going to dent their economy. *-)

1 .......Our rescue dog came with a Spanish Passport......

2........I've re plated my car as its left in Spain permanently, and I like to be legal.......I may re plate the camper.........

3........So those folk from Switzerland and Norway who also spend their winters in Spain shouldn't be allowed either?..........Well they did vote not to join the EU didn't they?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway%E2%80%93European_Union_relations

4.........They may not want my bacon butty money ;-) ...........But imagine what damage will happen to the recovering Spanish housing market, if they tell Brits they can only stay in the house they've just bought for a maximum of 3 months in every 6? 8-) ........

Actually, Dave is a very good example of an integrated European. People were living in other countries peacefully and agreeably long before the EU came along.

The foolish and less travelled members on here seem to think that everyone will have to return to their country of birth after Brexit. 8-)

If their are strict rules in place that deter mobility, then they are EU rules only. I am sure they will be interpreted differently by individual countries. :D

pelmetman - 2019-09-22 9:56 AM

2........I've re plated my car as its left in Spain permanently, and I like to be legal.......I may re plate the camper.........

3........So those folk from Switzerland and Norway who also spend their winters in Spain shouldn't be allowed either?..........Well they did vote not to join the EU didn't they?

4.........They may not want my bacon butty money ;-) ...........But imagine what damage will happen to the recovering Spanish housing market, if they tell Brits they can only stay in the house they've just bought for a maximum of 3 months in every 6? 8-) ........

1) another dodge.

2) Pelmet quote of the year....."I like to be legal" (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol) *-)

3) You keep quoting other countries in silly whataboutery in the vague hope of justifying your overstaying but you are governed by the rules of this country.........unless you move to another country which would mean you becoming an immigrant.

4) Unless they move and take up proper residency then that will apply because they are UK citizens.

I believe that there are about 1,000,000 British expats living in Spain. If all of them restrict their spending in Spain each year to about the State Pension , around £10,000, the total amount of British money contributed to the Spanish economy would be Ten Billion Pounds . I bet they can't wait to be rid of us. Of course, the French do not fare so well from us, I believe there are only about 200,000 of us, so by the same calculation they only get about Two Billion Pounds, no wonder Mr Macron is so stroppy, but the cost of living in France is much higher so they probably get a bit more than that in real terms.

Never forget, whilst it used to be that Britannia Ruled the Waves, it is now France that Waives the Rules, so as long as they do as they are told, the Germans will let them.

AGD

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-22 3:41 PM

1) another dodge.

3) You keep quoting other countries in silly whataboutery in the vague hope of justifying your overstaying but you are governed by the rules of this country.........unless you move to another country which would mean you becoming an immigrant.

4) Unless they move and take up proper residency then that will apply because they are UK citizens.

1.........If our dog "Already" had a Spanish passport.....how is it a dodge? *-) .........

2.........Correct ;-) .......I do.......the Mrs will be getting her NIE number in November, so once the Spanish decided what rules they want us Brits to follow, we'll be most of the way there B-) ........

3.........There's No What about it.........There are loads of non EU non Schengen citizens from former Soviet countries staying for longer than 90 days in Spain :D ..........

4...........Incorrect, you really ought to do your research before you start spreading Fake News *-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-09-22 5:06 PM

Switzerland and Norway are in the single market so have freedom of movement

Apart from Italy what about the other countries? ;-) ..........

"Immigration to Spain increased significantly in the beginning of the 21st century. In 1998, immigrants accounted for 1.6% of the population, and by 2009, that number had jumped to above 12% — one of the highest in Europe at the time. Until 2014, the numbers were decreasing due to the economical crisis, but since then, immigration to Spain has increased again since 2015 and immigrants now account for 12.8% of the Spanish population, according to the United Nations. As of 2018, there were over 5,947,106 foreign-born people in Spain, 12.8% of the total population.[1] This makes Spain one of the world's preferred destinations to immigrate to, being the 4th country in Europe by immigration numbers. Spain attracts significant immigration from Latin America and Eastern Europe. The fastest-growing immigrant groups in 2017 were Venezuelans, Colombians, Italians, Ukrainians, and Argentinians.[2]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Spain

pelmetman - 2019-09-23 9:46 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-22 3:41 PM

1) another dodge.

1.........If our dog "Already" had a Spanish passport.....how is it a dodge? *-) .........

2.........Correct ;-) .......I do.......the Mrs will be getting her NIE number in November, so once the Spanish decided what rules they want us Brits to follow, we'll be most of the way there B-) ........

3.........There's No What about it.........There are loads of non EU non Schengen citizens from former Soviet countries staying for longer than 90 days in Spain :D ..........

4...........Incorrect, you really ought to do your research before you start spreading Fake News *-) .......

1) Because you'd see it as giving support to your fake "residency".

2) You already know what the rule is......you're just doing your utmost to circumvent it in any way you can.

3) You've had this explained to you countless times by various fm's. You are a UK citizen and as such must abide by laws and rules laid down by this country. Forget any other country......unless you choose to become resident. You voted to end fom not realising it would also apply to you;

4) It's not though and you know it's not. I don't know why you don't just have done with and become a tax paying immigrant as you spend more time there than UK anyway. At least you'd be fully legit then.....plus living in an EU country you'd get the added bonus of having your fom back once you qualify as a resident.

Archived