Tiers of a clown

John52

Guest pelmetman

I get the feeling someone is going stir crazy 8-) ..........

Is it the smell? ;-) ..........

Or do you have a toilet at home? :D .........

Apparently you are supposed to abide by the Tier you came from.

So if you travelled from Tier 2, and go into a pub in Tier 1, you have to buy a substantial meal with your drink.

But those who came from Tier 1 don't

Has anyone thought how they can enforce this *-)

John52 - 2020-11-26 10:05 PM

So if you travelled from Tier 2, and go into a pub in Tier 1, you have to buy a substantial meal with your drink.

According the rules you are supposed to only travel if necessary so its not necessary to travel to a pub in a different tier in the first place.

Ill be abiding by the rules and some. Have been since March really. Just stay the feck away from people, indoor spaces etc. If your a Chatterbollox member you dont need to go anywhere, clearly! (lol)

Im lucky though as I am surrounded by huge open spaces, fields, woodland, rivers and lakes and stuff with no or very few people.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-26 10:49 PM

According the rules you are supposed to only travel if necessary so its not necessary to travel to a pub in a different tier in the first place.

What of those who travel for a necessary reason and visit a pub while they are there?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-11-26 10:09 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-26 2:54 PM

I get the feeling someone is going stir crazy 8-) ..........

Yep

Thats what comes of trying to follow BoJo's Tiers :-S

Hasn't bothered me ;-) ..........

But then again I'm not a LOSER using a Pandemic to sh1t "stir" am I? >:-) .......

BTW......If you're struggling to comprehend Boris's 3 Tiers...........How did you manage when the Gorbals Gobbess brought in "5" Tiers? *-) ..........

John52 - 2020-11-26 10:05 PM

Ill be abiding by the rules and some. Have been since March really. Just stay the feck away from people, indoor spaces etc. If your a Chatterbollox member you dont need to go anywhere, clearly! (lol)

Im lucky though as I am surrounded by huge open spaces, fields, woodland, rivers and lakes and stuff with no or very few people.

I'm moving to a site in Cornwall next week,which is allowed,and the C&MC have confirmed that sites can open again.

pelmetman - 2020-11-27 8:44 AM

BTW......If you're struggling to comprehend Boris's 3 Tiers...........How did you manage when the Gorbals Gobbess brought in "5" Tiers? *-) ..........

Because she had some logic to them

And she got up herself to explain them

Instead of setting up Door Matt again

She didn't do them like this;

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/26/boris-johnson-emerges-from-covid-isolation-to-sap-the-uks-confidence

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-11-27 9:16 AM

pelmetman - 2020-11-27 8:44 AM

Because she had some logic to them

And she got up herself to explain them

Instead of setting up Door Matt again

She didn't do them like this;

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/26/boris-johnson-emerges-from-covid-isolation-to-sap-the-uks-confidence

Logic my A*se........What you mean is she's a LOSER like you, so agree with anything she says like a good little POOdle (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-11-27 9:21 AM

Logic my A*se........What you mean is she's a LOSER like you, so agree with anything she says like a good little POOdle (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Well thats me told

Calling someone a LOSER always wins the argument, doesn't it *-)

John52 - 2020-11-27 9:19 AM

jumpstart - 2020-11-27 8:50 AM

I'm moving to a site in Cornwall next week,which is allowed,

So is travel to view houses ;-)

Seems the 'prosper mightily' that BoJo promised will be led by stoking up house prices some more *-)

No,just to go hiking.

John52 - 2020-11-27 8:36 AM

What of those who travel for a necessary reason and visit a pub while they are there?

Personally I think you would be crackers to go to a pub in a Pandemic but I guess people will find ways to stretch the rules.

Archived