Time for Tough Military Action ...

Birdbrain

What would you suggest by "Tough military action"? Blow them up?

What is needed is good cooperation with the French. Lets hope we dont all fall out eh because come the end of the Dublin agreement after the transition we cant just send them back.

Barryd999 - 2020-07-21 8:48 AM

What is needed is good cooperation with the French. Lets hope we dont all fall out eh because come the end of the Dublin agreement after the transition we cant just send them back.

We've taken military action against invaders before ... Maybe you can take em in instead ???

Guest pelmetman

It'll be better to send them back to their own countries rather than France where they'll just try again :-| .........

pelmetman - 2020-07-22 7:31 AM

It'll be better to send them back to their own countries rather than France where they'll just try again :-| .........

That does happen to about half (without checking) of those that claim asylum. I guess it depends on what kind of migrant they are but post Brexit you wont have the option of sending them back to France and if you cant determine where they are from where are you going to send them?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-07-22 10:57 AM

That does happen to about half (without checking) of those that claim asylum. I guess it depends on what kind of migrant they are but post Brexit you wont have the option of sending them back to France and if you cant determine where they are from where are you going to send them?

If they refused to say where they come from then, I would keep them locked up until they decided they'd rather go home than stay in prison ;-) .........

But then again I'm not a soft in the head namby pamby Liberal :D .........

pelmetman - 2020-07-22 11:22 AM

If they refused to say where they come from then, I would keep them locked up until they decided they'd rather go home than stay in prison ;-) .........

Its not a question of being a "soft namby pamby" liberal though is it? Suggestions such of that by Mr Birdbrain which is to blow up migrants in the channel with gun boats or yours to simply lock them all up for ever until they decide to go home are not solutions they are just the chest thumping rants of imbeciles! (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-07-22 11:28 AM

Its not a question of being a "soft namby pamby" liberal though is it? Suggestions such of that by Mr Birdbrain which is to blow up migrants in the channel with gun boats or yours to simply lock them all up for ever until they decide to go home are not solutions they are just the chest thumping rants of imbeciles! (lol)

In my view the imbeciles are those who put the human rights of potential terrorists ahead of those of their own country *-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-07-22 11:35 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-07-22 11:28 AM

In my view the imbeciles are those who put the human rights of potential terrorists ahead of those of their own country *-) ........

Ah but by that rational then you would just have to stop everyone full stop coming into the country but worse than that you would have to kick out those 30000 Brits or whatever the number is you and Mr Birdbrain keep mentioning of would be home grown terrorists. Where do you stop? Do you turn your back on genuine refugees just in case one in every million is a terrorist? Stop flights from just about every country in the world? Luckily I think there are very few examples (are there any in the UK?) of refugee asylum seekers turning out to be terrorists. I am sure you will frantically find some now and there probably are but as usual you just continue to come up with nothing, no feasible suggestions and just try and twist it round to blaming mamby pamby do gooders.

You have got to catch them first - but most just disappear into the black economy.

The only thing that frightens the owners of sweatshop factories is getting sued when someone gets injured

But illegal migrants can't do that.

I saw a homeless guy who had been working on an unsafe site, got injured, and they just chucked him out like a bag of rubbish. No compensation.

Hence they prefer to employ illegals.

We just need to sort out the black economy.

But we can't get proper Health & Safety factory and wage inspectors because its against Tory dogma.

They just pay lip service to workers rights by passing laws that nobody enforces.

Why do you want to do anything but sort out the black economy like the EU has, so they pass through the EU to get here

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-07-22 7:19 PM

Time for tough gun action me thinks ...

All we will get out of the EU is gum action *-) .......

Fortunately we will soon be able to ignore their gum bumping and do what we want B-) ........

Why do you think this is happening over the past year or so? I dont think there were loads of migrants in rubber boats before that coming to the UK. Seems a relatively new thing to me. Before it was all concentrated on them trying usually in vain to get on Lorries but the French worked quite hard to stop them.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-07-22 10:31 PM

Why do you think this is happening over the past year or so? I dont think there were loads of migrants in rubber boats before that coming to the UK. Seems a relatively new thing to me. Before it was all concentrated on them trying usually in vain to get on Lorries but the French worked quite hard to stop them.

Its happening because our near neighbours are passing the buck *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-07-22 10:52 PM

Riiiiiiiiiight! :-D

pelmetman - 2020-07-22 10:52 PM

Oh right. Wonder why that is then. They always seemed good before in stopping this kind of thing. Odd that.

Archived