Time to chuckle.

Tracker

One day on a diplomatic visit to England, Donald Trump asked Queen Elizabeth...

”Your highness, how do you get such intelligent people to be part of your parliament?”

The queen replies “I ask them one simple question that reveals if they are worthy enough to be a political leader, here, let me show you.”

The queen summons Boris Johnson into the room and asks him “Boris, answer me this, your mother has a child who is neither your sister or your brother, who is this child?” Boris replies, “well, your majesty, it’s me.”

Trump, in awe of what he had just witnessed, rushes back to the states, eager to put his own government to the test. Trump calls Mike Pence into the Oval Office and asks him “Mike, your parents had a child who is neither your brother nor your sister, who is this child?”

Mike sits for a minute and says “Mr. President, let me consult the house to see if we can find the answer.” Mike Pence calls up Nancy Pelosi and asks “Nancy, your parents had a child, who is neither your brother nor your sister, who is this child?” Nancy responds “Mr. Vice President, it’s me!” Mike pence immediately calls back Trump and says “Mr. President, if my parents had a child who is neither my brother nor my sister, it’s Nancy Pelosi!”

Trump sighs in disappointment and replies “No Mike, you’re wrong.” Mike Pence is in complete confusion, and asks “Mr. President, who is it then!” Trump, annoyed at the incompetence of his own Vice President, yells

“it’s Boris Johnson!”

On a plane with 6 passengers on board, Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Angela Merkel, The Pope, Nicola Sturgeon and a ten year old Irish school boy.

The pilot advisies that the plane is about to crash and there are only 5 parachutes.

Donald says 'I need one. I’m the smartest man in the USA and am needed to sort out the problems of the World!'. He takes one and jumps.

Angela says ‘I need one, I'm the smartest person in Germany and I'm needed to sort out Europe’. She takes one and jumps.

The Pope says ‘I need one as the world needs the Catholic Church.’ He takes one and jumps.

Nicola Sturgeon says 'I'm the smartest woman in the UK and I am needed to sort out Brexit'. She takes the last one and jumps

Boris says to the ten year old: "You can have the last parachute. I've lived my life, yours is only just starting."

The 10 year old replied: "Don’t worry, there are 2 parachutes left, the smartest woman in the UK took my school bag."

Tracker - 2020-04-06 7:19 PM

On a plane with 6 passengers on board, Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Angela Merkel, The Pope, Nicola Sturgeon and a ten year old Irish school boy.

The pilot advisies that the plane is about to crash and there are only 5 parachutes.

Donald says 'I need one. I’m the smartest man in the USA and am needed to sort out the problems of the World!'. He takes one and jumps.

Angela says ‘I need one, I'm the smartest person in Germany and I'm needed to sort out Europe’. She takes one and jumps.

The Pope says ‘I need one as the world needs the Catholic Church.’ He takes one and jumps.

Nicola Sturgeon says 'I'm the smartest woman in the UK and I am needed to sort out Brexit'. She takes the last one and jumps

Boris says to the ten year old: "You can have the last parachute. I've lived my life, yours is only just starting."

The 10 year old replied: "Don’t worry, there are 2 parachutes left, the smartest woman in the UK took my school bag."

You got that wrong......the Pope is the last one left with the child and Boris Johnson is of course the smartest man in the UK....Scotland didn't get a look in....so Boris, the smartest man in the UK is the one with the school bag for a parachute.....Beano, Brexit Boris :-D :-D :-D

HarveyHeaven - 2020-04-06 7:28 PM

You got that wrong......the Pope is the last one left with the child and Boris Johnson is of course the smartest man in the UK....Scotland didn't get a look in....so Boris, the smartest man in the UK is the one with the school bag for a parachute.....Beano, Brexit Boris :-D :-D :-D

See what I mean Rich ... Its guna take a lot of work , time and posts to get back to where we once were ... I found em funny ... Dont leave me

With no due respect Harv, it has become my joke, I posted my version first, so it is you what are wrong.

If you want to be right get in and post first.

So there

Birdbrain - 2020-04-06 7:33 PM

See what I mean Rich ... Its guna take a lot of work , time and posts to get back to where we once were ... I found em funny ... Dont leave me

Au contraire mon ami - we soon got back to normal innit!

I won't, well I might not, leave you unless I get botrd and I do have a remarkably low thresh hold of boredom!

Err, steady on folks, poor bugger is in ITU.

Conrad - 2020-04-06 8:58 PM

Err, steady on folks, poor bugger is in ITU.

You're right. Send him a copy as well, he needs a laugh! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2020-04-07 3:40 PM

I'll bet a shilling that even in his present state Boris has more of a sense of humour than many of the uptight buggers on here!

Sorry - not you Brian!!

Tracker - 2020-04-07 4:16 PM

I'll bet a shilling that even in his present state Boris has more of a sense of humour than many of the uptight buggers on here!

Sorry - not you Brian!!

That's a pretty low risk bet! Shillings aren't even legal tender any more - at least, they aren't in Sussex! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2020-04-07 6:25 PM

Sorry - not you Brian!!

That's a pretty low risk bet! Shillings aren't even legal tender any more - at least, they aren't in Sussex! :-D

Its Brexiteer money Brian. They never did get used to decimalisation.

Barryd999 - 2020-04-07 6:55 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-04-07 6:25 PM

Sorry - not you Brian!!

Its Brexiteer money Brian. They never did get used to decimalisation.

Cruel, but true! :-D

Archived